TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

When you've got a seed above ground, the tap root is already 4 inches or more long. You're in veg.....which means you want roots.

Leaves? Meh. I want roots, thick stems, tight internodes and a high calyx to leaf ratio.....that means wet/dry.

I'm on it Doc. Thanks for looking out. I'm glad I said something about it.

Cheers Doc
:roorrip:

And we are off! :woohoo: :party:

And here I was at the beginning of the Jamaica trip saying, "I have enough pot to last me over a year. I think I won't start another grow until this summer". That was before I was inspired by all of you guys as well as that Lemon Paki. Jesus that stuff made me want to grow again.

Cheers Nis

That green Crack was so good Duggan. So smooth. I wish I could let you try some of my Carnival. It is straight fire up friend.

Cheers

Thanks Noob, ya , i bet your Carnival is just as you say. The thing with the way we grow,...with doc's high brix gear, the strain , whatever it may be, is grown closer to it's true potential , we're all seeing some incredible herb being grown right now , ..look at us all:)
All these newer strains coming out are getting a chance at 'our' soil , a reason we're all having so much fun. I believe , as Doc, we , as a group are on the front lines and are responsible for our own success, so to speak.
Cheers Noob...:high-five:....and friends...:circle-of-love:

Thanks Noob, ya , i bet your Carnival is just as you say. The thing with the way we grow,...with doc's high brix gear, the strain , whatever it may be, is grown closer to it's true potential , we're all seeing some incredible herb being grown right now , ..look at us all:)
All these newer strains coming out are getting a chance at 'our' soil , a reason we're all having so much fun. I believe , as Doc, we , as a group are on the front lines and are responsible for our own success, so to speak.
Cheers Noob...:high-five:....and friends...:circle-of-love:

Pretty soon, there will be agribusiness cannabis. Just like there are agribusiness tomatoes.

Most folks with a backyard garden can grow better tomatoes than agribusiness. Ditto weed.

But I hope to put elite, top quality cannabis in the hands of the backyard/closet/basement grower. No more gurus in Mendo or 30 year vets who know how to grow really good weed their way, but with no way of duplicating their efforts short of living with them and learning from them.

With the High Brix kit, a brand new grower can very quickly catch up and surpass people who have been growing for 30 years. I see it all the time, and there are people on this very forum who can attest.

It's a High Brix Revolution!

Pretty soon, there will be agribusiness cannabis. Just like there are agribusiness tomatoes.

Most folks with a backyard garden can grow better tomatoes than agribusiness. Ditto weed.

But I hope to put elite, top quality cannabis in the hands of the backyard/closet/basement grower. No more gurus in Mendo or 30 year vets who know how to grow really good weed their way, but with no way of duplicating their efforts short of living with them and learning from them.

With the High Brix kit, a brand new grower can very quickly catch up and surpass people who have been growing for 30 years. I see it all the time, and there are people on this very forum who can attest.

It's a High Brix Revolution!

Ain't that the truth. Straight out of the box with, until I tried your Lemon Paki, the best weed I've ever had. I've been to Amsterdam, I've had cannabis from all over this state and Oregon. I've had some of the best. High Brix weed beats them all. Taste and smell make a huge difference.

Ain't that the truth. Straight out of the box with, until I tried your Lemon Paki, the best weed I've ever had. I've been to Amsterdam, I've had cannabis from all over this state and Oregon. I've had some of the best. High Brix weed beats them all. Taste and smell make a huge difference.

And you can grow that! No problem! Just a relatively small amount of practice and a good environment and you're right there!

The neat thing is that this is nature. This is how plants were intended to grow for ages. We're gonna be able to make small improvements as we learn more, and perhaps experiment with different VAM packages and micronutrient profiles, but the current tech allows for maximum genetic expression and a rather unique profile of terpenes that is rarely encountered.

But, the best weed will be grown outdoors, in a naturally occurring high brix soil, in a place with an optimal weather profile for cannabis.

But that's just the point! We are able to approach the quality of the legendary volcanic soil that is found in certain places around the world with a bale of Promix, some rocks and fish juice......in the correct amounts. That's what makes it fun for me. And also the fact that we can really change the soil up and work with the plant's natural growth cycles.

And you can grow that! No problem! Just a relatively small amount of practice and a good environment and you're right there!

The neat thing is that this is nature. This is how plants were intended to grow for ages. We're gonna be able to make small improvements as we learn more, and perhaps experiment with different VAM packages and micronutrient profiles, but the current tech allows for maximum genetic expression and a rather unique profile of terpenes that is rarely encountered.

But, the best weed will be grown outdoors, in a naturally occurring high brix soil, in a place with an optimal weather profile for cannabis.

But that's just the point! We are able to approach the quality of the legendary volcanic soil that is found in certain places around the world with a bale of Promix, some rocks and fish juice......in the correct amounts. That's what makes it fun for me. And also the fact that we can really change the soil up and work with the plant's natural growth cycles.

It's funny you mention that. I was talking about all the kelp and sea grass that washes up on the beach in Jamaica. All the farmers use there is goat poop and the soil. I remember thinking, If they could get their soil tested and amended with some additions that come straight from the sea. They could improve their crop two fold. That's without using foliar or drenches. I think they could greatly increase the quality if they could afford to do it all. I'm glad I can grow mine though. I want to grow outside some day soon. But not with the current administration.

Subbed up. Looking forward to watching this grow progress.

Welcome Blaze. Long time... Glad to have you here bud.

Hey man I wanted to let you know that the first journal in my signature will be the most active for a while, come through sometime.

On my way over now.

Mornin RD,

Feels good to be growin again eh? I hear ya.......Happy Sunday to you......:surf:

The feeling when I open the door to my garden is unexplainable. It's like all the planets lined up and everything is right in the world. I don't think I will take that long of a hiatus ever again, unless forced to. Happy Sunday to you to bud.

Cheers everyone

Back
Top Bottom