TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

Wait...i said that,...you said that,...Doc said that,....Tard said that. Who said that....:rofl::rofl:

sent from my DeLorean,...in the future:thumb:

We ALL say it...a little differently...

Choice: a kit user can grow like those who don't follow instructions and get similar, less promising results by chasing the grow, or you can follow the instructions as suggested and lead the grow and get stellar results
Just Say'n...

:)

I did too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I feel guilty though, like I shoulda experimented more. :laugh:

Next time, I'll be braver. But it works just fine if you follow directions. :thumb:

We ALL say it...a little differently...

Choice: a kit user can grow like those who don't follow instructions and get similar, less promising results by chasing the grow, or you can follow the instructions as suggested and lead the grow and get stellar results
Just Say'n...

:)

I'm all good with following instructions. Once I get more confident then I maybe might have a wee experiment or 2

1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

The babies are looking lovely!

Thank you Canna. Can't wait to add some girth to these girls.

Morning Noob....your cookin now bud. You got it.:):thumb::high-five:

I'm trying for 2 pounds this time duggs. I'm not sure if the LED can do it though. going to be using an advanced 650 for flower so I'm hoping it really does put out the same lumens as a 1000 watt hps. we shall see

My experiments this run are 11/13 sched. & blood meal. Trying to kick up the terps. :high-five:

I hear there are others out there experimenting to get better terps in the kit. I need to search for them. ;)

I'm all good with following instructions. Once I get more confident then I maybe might have a wee experiment or 2

1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

It's hard to experiment when you get such awesome results just following directions.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know am.

Cheers
:roorrip::roorrip: :roorrip:

I'm having a good weekend too. :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:

I have no doubt you'll pull two pounds. :battingeyelashes: :love: Thought I'd swing by on my way to bed to drop these off.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

See you tomorrow. :kisstwo:

Hope you get 3 pounds an it crushes any bud at the local dispensery, even better if you put washed weed against non washed. Lol yea we know, washed weed is junk, please pass it along. We want our washed weed to stand out so the more that don't wash the better off for us lol. Hope you and yours a great eventful weekend

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Hope you get 3 pounds an it crushes any bud at the local dispensery, even better if you put washed weed against non washed. Lol yea we know, washed weed is junk, please pass it along. We want our washed weed to stand out so the more that don't wash the better off for us lol. Hope you and yours a great eventful weekend

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

With all the stuff we spray on these babies, I would be a fool not to wash my buds. Although, I will say I ran out of lemon juice on my last harvest and I just rinsed them good. They do smell different than her sister. I can't really taste a difference though.

Cheers
:roorrip:

With all the stuff we spray on these babies, I would be a fool not to wash my buds. Although, I will say I ran out of lemon juice on my last harvest and I just rinsed them good. They do smell different than her sister. I can't really taste a difference though.

Cheers

its the stuff I dont see that worries me if I didn't wash it.. :)

UPDATE
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES!

It's been a week since my last update. I'm going to try to stick to that schedule with my updates unless any problems arise. I don't foresee any to come with the way these girls are humming along. I'm a little concerned with the Devils Carnival. She seems to be running a little behind the other three, even though she was the first to sprout. Oh well, she will catch up. I can't begin to express the excitement the Mango is giving me. She is exploding with growth. I hope it continues on into the flowering stage so I can grow some softball sized colas.

On to the pictures...
(sorry if they are a little fuzzy. It was late)

20170316_224837.jpg
20170316_224843.jpg
20170316_224848.jpg
20170316_224853.jpg
20170316_224905.jpg

Cheers everyone

UPDATE
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES!

It's been a week since my last update. I'm going to try to stick to that schedule with my updates unless any problems arise. I don't foresee any to come with the way these girls are humming along. I'm a little concerned with the Devils Carnival. She seems to be running a little behind the other three, even though she was the first to sprout. Oh well, she will catch up. I can't begin to express the excitement the Mango is giving me. She is exploding with growth. I hope it continues on into the flowering stage so I can grow some softball sized colas.

On to the pictures...
(sorry if they are a little fuzzy. It was late)

20170316_224837.jpg
20170316_224843.jpg
20170316_224848.jpg
20170316_224853.jpg
20170316_224905.jpg

Cheers everyone

Nice strong GE drench next time, right? They're ready to sprint!

Back
Top Bottom