Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Coming along nicely troy, how long are you looking at weeks left? iv had an email to say they attempted to deliver my new seeds today which is the biggest lie, been sat near our door all day!

It is hard to guess at this point. I would say that Olga probably has 2-3 more weeks. I'm seeing a little amber on her sugar leaves but still lots of clear on her buds. Also the pistils haven't started browning up yet. I was doing some defoliation today on her undercarriage.

Hey troy. Hope you had a great 420. They were plowing out walking trail this week and I thought of you. Then it dropped 2 inches of snow last night...... I'll be back out there, just dont know when.

Plants are looking nice!

Hey troy. Hope you had a great 420. They were plowing out walking trail this week and I thought of you. Then it dropped 2 inches of snow last night...... I'll be back out there, just dont know when.

Plants are looking nice!

I keep hearing of the bad weather back there. I grew up in Upstate New York and can honestly say that once I spent my first winter in California without snow I was hooked and never went back.

I don't want to rub it in but..............sunny today and suppose to get up to 75 F.

Big girls are definitely getting thicker. Everything looks good. :goodjob:

Thank you sir....I can tell they are starting ripen really nicely. I just go back from picking up a case of Ball Jars. I can tell I will need them soon.

Thank you sir....I can tell they are starting ripen really nicely. I just go back from picking up a case of Ball Jars. I can tell I will need them soon.

I'm guessing Bell jars are what we call Mason jars in Canada. Amazon probably thinks I'm running a jam and preserves business by now. Actually who am i kidding, amazon knows exactly what I'm up to. The other day they had nutes listed under the baby section of the recommended for you page. No joke.

Edit for example:

What is your average per jar? I would like to know how to gauge how many jars I need.......not that it will be soon or anything.

What is your average per jar? I would like to know how to gauge how many jars I need.......not that it will be soon or anything.

On my first grow i got about an ounce per 750ml jar and 2/3 of an ounce per 500ml jar, but that was jamming it in tighter than i would have liked. It turned out ok but was nice and dry when it was jarred. So maybe 1/2 ounce per 500ml jar to be safe?

Back
Top Bottom