VG & InTheShed Are Darin' To Grow Varin From Weed Seeds Express

Damn, she looks good, VG. Look at that canopy and all those potential bud sites. Well done.

Nice to see you up and around. I hope you're feeling a little better. :hug:

Having 3 DVs in flower (including Mel's) at the same time is going to be fun to watch. Probably even more fun than it was to watch them in veg (and that was a lot of fun)! :Rasta:

Nice root on the clones / i thought you had gave up that methide ? I guess it depends on the breed of plant ?
I did give up that method for clones I really need like the Candida or the Sour G that I absolutely have to have clones for. Since I was trimming the DV I thought I'd toss them in perlite and see what happened. I think keeping the cup on the heat mat this time of year made a difference.
Having 3 DVs in flower (including Mel's) at the same time is going to be fun to watch. Probably even more fun than it was to watch them in veg (and that was a lot of fun)!
If the flowers I've seen from Chris are any indication, VG's and Melville's are going to be beauties! There's no telling what mine will look like in the end. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn, she looks good, VG. Look at that canopy and all those potential bud sites. Well done.

Nice to see you up and around. I hope you're feeling a little better. :hug:
Highya HG!

The Varin is a pretty plant.
Buttercup may have harvested his today.
I know he tried a bud of it for sure. He said it was really potent and energizing.

Good. Need to stop with the munchies asap. Outlaw chocolate from my house again.

Since I was trimming the DV I thought I'd toss them in perlite and see what happened. I think keeping the cup on the heat mat this time of year made a difference.
A watched pot plant never roots...

If the flowers I've seen from Chris are any indication, VG's and Melville's are going to be beauties! There's no telling what mine will look like in the end. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your pheno is a bit of a outlier with her wide leaves. Will be cool to see her buds take shape.

Buttercup got some nice spears on his gal.

If the flowers I've seen from Chris are any indication, VG's and Melville's are going to be beauties
Who is this "Chris?" And can I see his flowers? :)

Chris who VG calls "Buttercup." He used to be a member here with the last name Scorpio but he doesn't post his pics. I'd have to check with him to see if we can post the pics he sends to us via DM.
I remember him! He was still around when I first joined. Tell him the pics will be for souvenir purposes only.

I remember him! He was still around when I first joined. Tell him the pics will be for souvenir purposes only.
Permission granted. This is Chris' DV:
Chris' DV.jpg

He's harvesting tomorrow, 73 days post flip. He said the tester was like a true sativa. No assessment on the appetite suppression aspect!

Permission granted. This is Chris' DV:
Chris' DV.jpg

He's harvesting tomorrow, 73 days post flip. He said the tester was like a true sativa. No assessment on the appetite suppression aspect!
Those are BIG!

Please send Chris my compliments. I'm sure that will make his day! :laughtwo:

She sure is a pretty one, VG:drool:
Glad you're feeling a little better too!

I'm happy to see you up and about again, VG. You've been missed. :hug:

Chris' DV's colas look massive. How exciting to see a preview of yours, Shed's and Melville's.

She sure is a pretty one, VG:drool:
Glad you're feeling a little better too!
I'm at about 80% now. That's a huge improvement. I'm actually hungry.
I haven't had anything but quick microwave meals for over two weeks so I'm gonna make some Stroganoff and a cheesecake tonight.
Damn that was quick!
Only 92 days!
Nice VG , She getting to the action now .
She looks pretty good for not being trained.
I think she's comfortable in her new space. Getting my temp issues under control really helped a lot.
I'm happy to see you up and about again, VG. You've been missed. :hug:

Chris' DV's colas look massive. How exciting to see a preview of yours, Shed's and Melville's.
Glad to be back with y'all. :hug:
I'm still tired and the brain fog seems to last forever. I probably won't ever catch up with all I've missed. I'll just have to jump back into things slowly.

If I missed any forum drama DM me!

I would let Chris know how impressive his colas are but that would go straight to his head. Then the innuendo would start. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom