VG & InTheShed Are Darin' To Grow Varin From Weed Seeds Express

Shed, I see you've been paying attention! :Rasta:
Shed's DV.jpg

What I meant was that was just 6 days from flip. :)

And since you're just a day ahead of me, here is mine on flip day 6:

No pistils for me yet:

A lot of lime green stretch growth though!
Oh. 6 days,yes. Lol

Your Truffula tree is beautiful!

No longer a diamond shape as she underwent some supercropping yesterday. Day #94 above ground and day #8 since flip. I think I have that right. I forgot to add flip day on my growing app.

Yours looks terrific and definitely more sativa in structure than mine. Your supercrops are subtle but it really fills the tent perfectly!
Day #94 above ground and day #8 since flip. I think I have that right. I forgot to add flip day on my growing app.
I think you're on flip day 9 today since you're inadvertently a day ahead of me. :)

And here is mine on flip day 8:

Still no pistils so it got its last spray of neem this morning. I don't see any bugs (at the moment) but I thought I'd hit it one last time while I could. I think I'll go with iso/water for the next few rounds of IPM.

Highya VG, ITS, guys,

Both DVs are looking splendid! VG, yours has a nice verdant color, petioles are light colored again, and has a beautiful structure! And, pistils are showing!! :love: ITS, your DV has a pretty green with a smaller growth habit and a lot of bud sites. She does look indica-ish. Glad to see VG feeling better. Hope you continue so!! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG, ITS, guys,

Both DVs are looking splendid! VG, yours has a nice verdant color, petioles are light colored again, and has a beautiful structure! And, pistils are showing!! :love: ITS, your DV has a pretty green with a smaller growth habit and a lot of bud sites. She does look indica-ish. Glad to see VG feeling better. Hope you continue so!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode!
Both are looking awesome! That is one bushy girl Shed!
I'd say yours is a bit of a bush at this point too! I'm wondering which way it will turn in flower. :)

That bush/tree is loving the sunshine, Shedster!

I'm impressed by the way the stump comes straight up out of the soil and is perfectly centered in the pot.

Some might say I'm too easily impressed but it's not so simple to achieve that, at least for me! :straightface:

My plants are almost always off-center and leaning, if even slightly, one way or the other. It's my personal up-pot challenge to get them done "properly."

I would imagine that being in the sun helps them stay that way, right?

I would imagine that being in the sun helps them stay that way, right?
Thanks GDB! I have no idea whether having a light that moves across the sky is different from having a fixed point source when it comes to keeping them growing upright. I feel like they grow straight if I plant them straight. My Candida bush comes out at a bit of an angle and then takes a left about 8" up if that's any consolation!

Well, look who's all cheerful and happy! Good to see you back in any shape, lol!! Happy Smokin'

I have no idea whether having a light that moves across the sky is different from having a fixed point source when it comes to keeping them growing upright.
Yeah, I've considered every scientific and astrological principle that I'm aware of and concluded that it's mostly just a matter of planting them upright instead of like a doofus. :straightface:

damn that thing is a beaut.
been thinking of changing up my growing direction. it's a nice example.
Thanks Bluter! I think I've been ignoring her just the right amount.
Yours looks terrific and definitely more sativa in structure than mine. Your supercrops are subtle but it really fills the tent perfectly!
With the possibility of more supercropping to come!
VG, yours has a nice verdant color, petioles are light colored again, and has a beautiful structure! And, pistils are showing!! :love:
She looks much better since I've been adjusting her nutes. I just upped her nutes a bit so I'll keep a close eye on her. Think she can handle it though.
Well, look who's all cheerful and happy! Good to see you back in any shape, lol!! Happy Smokin'
I am.
Funny thing. Almost dying put me in a really good mood!

Back
Top Bottom