VG & InTheShed Are Darin' To Grow Varin From Weed Seeds Express

Highya VG,

So sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you recover quickly! I need a new training scheme. Some A13's I left untrained. Some I only topped once. 2 of the once-topped broke down, I think because so much weight on either side of the stem, and I didn't tie them up. I had to tie up a lot last year because of so much weight! I'm thinking 4 mains will be easier to tie up. What does anyone/everyone think? Happy Smokin'
If you make a cage around them half way through flower it keeps them from the breaks.
1642861877843.png

It arrived ok. I think that's an issue with USPS. Everything sent to me is screwed up with big dents in the box and damaged goods.

This one was left in a snowbank for me to discover later.
Thanks for the info. :idea: Maybe we should get the feed chart printed as a sticker so it would be waterproof.

She's not dead....
You may or may not be able to smell but you have not lost your sense of humor.... clearly far from "dead".

Day #85!?!
Time sure passes by quickly.
She's somewhat football shaped due to being ignored for a week. Not gonna worry about it either.

She's still puttering along. I just moved her into her own 2x2 this morning. I'm gonna let her get used to her environment for a few days and then I'll flip.
She's on 80% dose of her Core A&B with the normal amounts of the other inputs. I think she's at a comfortable amount right now. Her stripes from overfeeding have faded and she seems to have a more consistent color overall.
Mine seems to be a lighter feeder. I believe Shed said his feeding at a normal rate?

That looks plenty happy to me! And my DV and I are both feeding at our normal rate. :) It's getting the N equivalent of 5g/gal MC, and the actual ppm numbers are:
132-29-150 with Ca: 75, Mg: 36, S: 52, and Si: 50.

Here it is on day 85:

I may have mentioned that I do some supercropping almost every day, so I circled the ones I did this morning:

Any day now we'll be getting our flip on!
She's somewhat football shaped due to playoffs
FTFY

Day #85!?!
Time sure passes by quickly.
She's somewhat football shaped due to being ignored for a week. Not gonna worry about it either.

She's still puttering along. I just moved her into her own 2x2 this morning. I'm gonna let her get used to her environment for a few days and then I'll flip.
She's on 80% dose of her Core A&B with the normal amounts of the other inputs. I think she's at a comfortable amount right now. Her stripes from overfeeding have faded and she seems to have a more consistent color overall.
Mine seems to be a lighter feeder. I believe Shed said his feeding at a normal rate?
She's looking awesome V! A little acclimation and Boom!

That looks plenty happy to me! And my DV and I are both feeding at our normal rate. :) It's getting the N equivalent of 5g/gal MC, and the actual ppm numbers are:
132-29-150 with Ca: 75, Mg: 36, S: 52, and Si: 50.

Here it is on day 85:

I may have mentioned that I do some supercropping almost every day, so I circled the ones I did this morning:

Any day now we'll be getting our flip on!

FTFY
Puttin on the flip! Sweet plant too Shed! I have Young Frankenstein in my head today for some reason.

Highya ITS, VG, guys,

Its, your Doug's Varin is very beautiful! She looks like she's turning herself inside out for you. Very nice color, has a great shape, and looks ready to flip! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom