ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Oops, again!

Hooray for dense buds!! Don't ya love 'em?!?
Thanks Bode. Yes, I love dense buds and I cannot lie! :Rasta:
Great haul, GDB!- somebody's gonna stay zooted for awhile...
Thanks Carcass. I wonder who?:)
nice plants nice haul nice bud Lol! when you dropping the Fat Bastard seed ?
Thanks con. Prolly some time in June. There's more about that below.
So...the opposite of anxiety? Must be the calm before the storm.
I don't expect any storm Shed! I refer back to what I said at the beginning of this grow:
I'm not actually trying to feel anxiety-ridden. Like I said, I've never felt anxiety from any weed and doubt that I ever will. Still, I figure the closer I get to -- almost, nearly, just about -- feeling that way, the better! :)

wow!! great harvest~~ :thumb: .:thumb:
Thanks Valerie! :thanks:

--------------------------

This is a good time to talk about what's coming next.

My "plan" is to grow 6 plants -- 3 in the 4x4 and 3 in the 5x5, beginning some time in June and perhaps as late as July. I plan to separate the starts of each grow by at least 3 weeks or more in order to guard against having to harvest too many plants at one time.

I've recently taken delivery of some new lights to showcase but I haven't been cleared to publicize them yet. I can say that the new lights will be put into the 4x4 and the @ViparSpectra KS5000 will be moved into the 5x5.

It will be a soil grow in fabric pots but I may do at least one SIP (maybe more than one), just because I feel like I'm the only guy around here that's still wearing bell bottom pants. :)

I've got some more seeds alleged to be somewhat high in THC.

The roster:

Fat Bastard (30-38% THC)
Blackberry Moonrocks (26-33%)
Peanut Butter Breath (24-28%)
Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner (24-28%)
Mimosa (24-30%)

The sixth seed will be a Sour G from the Cali Seed Fairy. I don't know the THC rating on this one but I'm confident that it will be nice!

That's the "plan." In order to get started in June, once the Gush Mints clone is chopped I'll need to move the Crescendo clone into the 2x2 to finish up so that I can switch out the lights in the 4x4.

I'll just have to see how things pan out. The plan is "fluid.":)

PEACE.

Hello all.

The Gush Mints clone has really slowed her drinking on her flip + 81. Maybe a good time to start scoping her. So here's what I saw today:

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (4).jpg

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (3).jpg

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (2).jpg

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (1).jpg

She's just about there. Some might say she is there, but I'm going to give her a little bit longer.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Got your fill of anxiety? :rofl:

Hello all.

When growing these plants I seldom reflect. It's seem that I just grow 'em and move on to the next. But you can overlook things by rolling like that. I'm finding that it's a good thing to look back and think about what you did, not only after a grow but during a grow.

After my ordeal with the first Crescendo, where she wanted to be "Jack's beanstalk," my goal with the Crescendo clone was to keep her short. So I bent the crap out of her and flipped her while she was still petite. And then I bent her a little more and eventually attached weights to her branches. (This is all stuff I need to remember.)

Here she was the day I flipped her:

1685556250860.png

And today on flip + 35:
Cresc cl 5-31-23 F35.jpg

Seventeen inches from soil to the top and she's not going to get any taller.

Mission accomplished! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

She didn't look like much at the flip, but she looks much better now! In fact, she's gorgeous with the bright white pistils, and her dark leaves giving the contrast! Very nice. Happy Smokin'

Well done, GDB!
That little lady will produce a lot o' weed!
Thanks Carcass.

Yes she will produce a lot hopefully, and in only about 60 more days. :oops:

Highya GDB,

She didn't look like much at the flip, but she looks much better now! In fact, she's gorgeous with the bright white pistils, and her dark leaves giving the contrast! Very nice. Happy Smokin'
She looked lame at flip! :)

Thanks Bode.

Bell bottom pants had me in tears 😂

Bout time you follow your friends off the bridge 😆

I like to look back through my gallery and look at the flip vs where they are now it’s crazy how much and how quickly it changes.

Im excited to hear about these designer lights which cannot be named 🤔
What are you up to GDB?

Do you have any strains picked out for the next rounds? And are you still using GP?

I never look back at my plants at flip because it makes me depressed at how green they aren't in flower, but I can certainly see why you would do it!
:welldone:
Do you have any strains picked out for the next rounds?
While I'm here, see ↓↓
The roster:

Fat Bastard (30-38% THC)
Blackberry Moonrocks (26-33%)
Peanut Butter Breath (24-28%)
Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner (24-28%)
Mimosa (24-30%)

The sixth seed will be a Sour G from the Cali Seed Fairy. I don't know the THC rating on this one but I'm confident that it will be nice!

That's the "plan."
:)

I never look back at my plants at flip because it makes me depressed at how green they aren't in flower, but I can certainly see why you would do it!
:welldone:

While I'm here, see ↓↓

:)
😅😅😅 my dumb ass
sorry I shoulda took my ass to bed early last night 😂

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on the clones today.

The Gush Mints clone is on flip + 84. I started droughting her on June 1, meaning she hasn't been watered since May 31. I'm going to try a let her drought for at least 5 days.
GM clone 6-2-23 F84.jpg

I'm a droughting fan now. Not only may it improve the "quality" of the final product, but it also makes for easier trims
and provides one with a handy reason for why his/her plants may look like crap at the end! :)

---------------------------

The Crescendo clone is on flip + 37 and should feel pampered with having the @ViparSpectra KS5000 to herself.
Cresc clone 6-2-23 F37.jpg

So this means a seed drop will be happening in the near future. Once I take down the GM clone -- perhaps within the next ten days -- I'll move the Crescendo into the 2x2 to finish up. Then I'll the put new lights in the 4x4 and start all over again!

----------------------------

Finally, a bold sports prediction: The Denver Nuggets are a juggernaut this season. They're too big for the Miami Heat and in basketball "size matters." Sweep!

And if you're interested in one of my geezer evaluations, here's a new SMOKE REPORT.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on the clones today.

The Gush Mints clone is on flip + 84. I started droughting her on June 1, meaning she hasn't been watered since May 31. I'm going to try a let her drought for at least 5 days.
GM clone 6-2-23 F84.jpg

I'm a droughting fan now. Not only may it improve the "quality" of the final product, but it also makes for easier trims
and provides one with a handy reason for why his/her plants may look like crap at the end! :)

---------------------------

The Crescendo clone is on flip + 37 and should feel pampered with having the @ViparSpectra KS5000 to herself.
Cresc clone 6-2-23 F37.jpg

So this means a seed drop will be happening in the near future. Once I take down the GM clone -- perhaps within the next ten days -- I'll move the Crescendo into the 2x2 to finish up. Then I'll the put new lights in the 4x4 and start all over again!

Finally, a bold sports prediction: The Denver Nuggets are a juggernaut. They're too big for the Miami Heat and in basketball "size matters." Sweep!

And if you're interested in one of my geezer evaluations, here's a new SMOKE REPORT.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.
Awesome. And yeah, Miami has had a nice run but there’s just WAY too much Jokic and Murray and the Heat have no answer for either.

Awesome. And yeah, Miami has had a nice run but there’s just WAY too much Jokic and Murray and the Heat have no answer for either.
Idk playoff jimmy is the most efficient player in league history WHEN HE TURNS IT ON
If he does Murray is great but he’s not going bucket for bucket with JIMMY G (the G stands for gets from his Chicago days 😂)
Bam needs to step up and be a difference maker at the rim on both sides of the ball joker is gunna get his he has to make it harder at least

Highya GDB,

Love the look of her frosty buds, and amber trichomes. I'm learning that no matter how frosty buds are, doesn't mean they're killer smoke. But, they look great!! Happy Smokin'

Idk playoff jimmy is the most efficient player in league history WHEN HE TURNS IBT ON
If he does Murray is great but he’s not going bucket for bucket with JIMMY G (the G stands for gets from his Chicago days 😂)
Bam needs to step up and be a difference maker at the rim on both sides of the ball joker is gunna get his he has to make it harder at least
I've got to disagree Lootz!

Jimmy B is going to have a tough time with Gordon on him. And, the only person in the league who can make it harder for the Joker is the Joker! But then he gets triple-doubles with his "B game." :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom