Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

The ak auto is out of the soil so should have something to snap a shot of soon......my sativa dom scent is starting to smell more like lemon lime soda or something.....it tickles your nose and the indica dom Got the word dank to come out of my wife's mouth......she smelt the lemon lime one and was like umm that's nice....then she smelt the indica looking one and said damn that smells dank. I thought it was funny because she don't use words like that. It really smelly like fruit that has set out In The sun and went bad......real berriesh......maybe it's just that earth dankness from the microbes working so hard for me!:tokin:

Good day my friend and great weed to you! Also +reps, more reps for waknbak88!
As your plants and training look awesome my friend and you deserve em.
thanks for the reps and the complement, im going to prolly get to the pics in the am......im trying to get ahead in school so I can relax more with less stress but the are looking like they are plumping up and getting frosty!

I'm starting to wonder if these will make it a full 35 more days but idk I'm already happy so what ever happens happens here is some pics.....
image4419.jpg
image4421.jpg
image4417.jpg
image4420.jpg
image4423.jpg
image4416.jpg
image4418.jpg
image4422.jpg

I'll take better pics one day soon....it's a hassle moving them out of the mother tent I got them growing in.....on the first I'm going to hopfully get a way bigger tent a 600 hps and a awsome ventilation system so I can have some real fun!.....and some soil and amendments.......I'm thinking about diving a little deeper into this organic high brix microbe stuff. Peace and let me know what y'all think

I just left your page, and wow you are gonna be vary busy soon, I hate to ask this cause i know it ain't what I should be focused on and usually I am not but in your experience what would you hope to pull off two plants this size, I mean I'd be happy with what ever but just wondering

Back
Top Bottom