Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Lady Bugs should be available now, they work well and aren't expensive. I think they will eat your aphids.

thanks Tryshard:thumb: I'm a big lady bug fan, I treated the girl and missed one spot on one leaf pedal,

the bustards found that 1 spot! I just had to snip off one petal, on 1 leaf.

what is that WHITE THING?:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey...............were did everybody go.................I can't do this by myself...............is there a Cannabis lounge around here....while I wait?

SABO?................Slowgro?......................Homes'R?.........................ANYBODY................I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLUXY ARE YOU THERE?.....................................

Hey...............were did everybody go.................I can't do this by myself...............is there a Cannabis lounge around here....while I wait?

SABO?................Slowgro?......................Homes'R?.........................ANYBODY................I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come 60 :cheer:smokin:cheer: you know you have to share 420 material,

I know you can do better than that, that post will never sse a thumb, lol,

When are you gonna start throwin seeds around your hood? come on man!! give one of the 420 stories with you or friend in jail maybe? ya know not prison, just the overnighters, I got a couple of those, don't you? BRING IT!!

Mr. Tambourine Man? Mr. Tambourine Man? Now go find the youtube of Shatner singing Mr. Tambourine Man. Smoke a fattie first.

:woohoo::party: FINALLY!! I have some help with the moth control.

Tonight, while observing post-sunset moth numbers,

I had a welcome surprise, my friend Mr BAT finally made his debut appearance for 2014.

To my pleasant surprise, he has a teammate this year! Or maybe it was a Mrs BAT, anyway,

at the same time the moths are most active, the bat/s come out to GOURGE themselves, on my unwelcomed moths.

Tonight just got a lot better, the bats will come back every night, throughout the summer, the chair from BB:high-five:,

will be far more enjoyable from now on. They fly within 6 feet of my face, as they consume the moths that I loath.

Last year they were caught on film and shared here on my 2013 journal.

Last year, 420 staff was in agreement with me and allowed the bat videos to stay,

They are most definitely an effective part of moth control in my yard, as these moths like no plant more than the sticky,

in which their eggs stick to, with ease. That's all, I did not have time to reply to all contributors today,

but I will respond to every member that shared something here.:circle-of-love: . :thanks: .. ALL :green_heart:

Okay Trichomes, I'm no writer but here goes.

Once upon a time in the early 80's there was a young GI stationed in Germany away from his family because he (me) was a Private with very little money and no way to bring his wife and twin babies over to Germany so they could be together.
So one night this lonely, home sick man went walking downtown A-burg. Looking down the street he notices three fellow GI's coming his way, now these three guys were looking like they were up to no good. He thinks to himself "three against one" I like them odds but I don't need the trouble so I will just cross the street and let the trouble pass on by. Well. to my dislike they crossed the street over to my side of the street, okay, I think to myself I'm a trained professional I'll just have to handle this little situation. As we drew closer and closer, my heart was pounding like a M-60 machine gun (get it, 60cal) I had no other route but straight between them, okay here we go. As I walked between them one guy spun me around and hit me with a Brass Knuckle "CRACK" broke my bottom jaw on both sides, no pain to busy fighting back, out of nowhere came some help thank God because these three guys went on that night and killed someone downtown, I was very lucky.
I don't remember the next three weeks because they (the hospital) keep me juiced up (light Coma). I will spend the next three months in the hospital with my jaw wired shut and wire cutters around my neck, just in case I puck, they don't want you to choke to death.
For the next two plus months I got bored, A friend and I would run down to the train station and buy up some Blonde Hash, we than took it back to our military hospital and sold it for a real good profit (when life gives you lemons, make lemonaid) I made so much money in those two months, when I got out of the hospital I bought a car, rented an apartment and brought my family over to Germany.
Because of this I was able to see my babies first steps and even their first drink from a glass. And they lived happily ever after.

Hey Trichomes, this is no BS, I guess I could of said I kicked their butts, but, that's not how it happened. Are you happy now!!!!!!

60 you have no idea how big the smile on my face is right now..

FIRST, I want you to know how proud we are/ I am, of humans like yourself, that have served for our great country, I have huge respect for our American veterans,

I have huge respect for veterans across our globe, like TassieDevil:circle-of-love:

& now (thanks to this share), 60 cal :high-five: another vet!! representing USA420 :thumb:

That was edge of my seat reading I was hoping that you would swing it on topic and boy, YOU NAILED IT!!! Great ending, no great ending 60cal, This posst brings a whole new meanin to your avatar, sincerely 60 you are going to see HUGE 420 lovce on that rant!

I award you an A+ ! I don't even think I spottred one typo g

60, for this heartfelt share and since you went to fluxin war, for our country, I am going to have SABO, give you thoe combo to the gate, it's good for 90 days, BUT, it can be takeneth awayeth from you, for any thing deemed , no flux that, u get the combo to the gate & acess to the a jar or 2, (just grab the jars when ol; SABO takes the paper w him in the loo, he'll be in there for at least time enough for you to get yourself some fresh kind.

WOW, end of rant, how'd i do? good night.

BB, if you are out there, i did not even check for the last 2 hours. Bout 70° and im perched in your barstool.

60, can you commit to ANOTHER STORY LIKE THAT ON THE 2ND OF EVERY OTHER MONTH? THINK HARD, SLLEEEP WELL. nOT LOOKING UP FORE TYPOS, SITTING IN bbS (OLD) CHAIR/WELL-CUSHIONED BARSTOOL. (DOH!) JUST LOOKED AT THE SCREEN, CAP LOCK horror TYPING IN THE DARK W A SLIVER MOON, BRIGHT jUPITER & STARLIGHT, HOPE THIS WAS ENJOYABLE & DECIPHERABLE.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ:lot-o-toke::green_heart:

60:goodjob:

Thanks Trichomes, I haven't told that story for 30+ year. What you wrote means a lot to me Sir Trichomes thank you.

As far as another story goes NO I led a boring life and anytime I spent in the poky is not on topic, sorry.

Does SABO have the keys to the boat, I have a drivers lic.

Ouch and thank you for your service to this great country Sir.... Both of my boys are in the Army and my oldest had a great experience in Germany too..:thedoubletake:.. I got to babysit it while he was deployed. I love my grandson but would have much preferred my son had his jaw broke.... just sayin'.........:circle-of-love:

420 stories with you or friend in jail maybe? ya know not prison, just the overnighters,]

When you get busted a good friend will bail you out
and bring :passitleft: for the ride home.

A best friend will be in the next cell, saying, "Damn that was fun!"

:circle-of-love:

Good morning trichomes Your girls outside seems to be geting better. Mother Nature is so good for everything and everybody. Have a good day

Good morning trichomes Your girls outside seems to be geting better. Mother Nature is so good for everything and everybody. Have a good day

bb :passitleft: Mother Nature is so good for everything

and everybody. Have a good day
:circle-of-love:

You are in so much trouble young man.

He Wishes :rofl:

Back on page 234543, be up here in a jiffy.

BB says Hi :ciao:

Hey Trichster,

Best wishes on today's mission.

Been busy with family stuff myself, got settled for the night now.

The girls are doing great. Promise massive updates with pics tomorrow.

Even the outdoor girl is now getting some sunshine at last.

It's a holiday w/e over here.

Will there be a Session with Ol' SABO tonight ?

I'm down to me last beer here !

Edit: Just got an update on SABO'S situation, please disregard the reference above.

My apologies, and I hope things don't get too bad for you Sabo.

Best Regards

BB

Howdy BB trichomes mentioned lathe. Metal or wood. I'm a wood turner. Turning bowls to put the buds in.

CNC 21" chuck.

Steels for oil industry.

:oops: Off topic, but of course my plants are doing great while I'm at work and play.

Back
Top Bottom