I’ve come to believe PC is the Siren from legend, so entrancing they lured sailors to their deaths.

As much a bitch as she has been in my grows of her, including failure to produce seed, I kept trying with her because when you get her to harvest, she produces an awesome smoke and hash. For now my affair with her is over due to the death of the ONE seedling I was able to get from her few seeds, she just failed to thrive and then just up and died lol

One day she will no doubt entice me to try and tame her again :rofl:

Perhaps we need to go full tilt Akenauten style and remove all words and images regarding PC.

Minor history lesson for those not in the know.....
Akenauten (Tut's dad) took a serious society left turn by worshiping the sun god and building temples and even relocating royal cities. Anyway, sometime after his death they removed all the writings and images of him in all the stone replacing him with other things or just leaving the stone blank. He was literally etched out of history.
If one needs a more current example, go looking for a Nazi flag in Germany.
I bet the current Commander in Chief would love to chisel away at some Obama images.

i've been lured by the siren song as well...
20200730_022930.jpg

20200730_022956.jpg

This is my 13 week old from seed pineapple chunk. it stalled so badly when it was a seedling and only grew 1 set of leaves per node for a bit. it is a beast now and smells incredible. it was my only PC seed and im glad i didn't give up on it. its a bit hard to see as i just threaded up the scrog the other night.
I'm excited to try it out!!

Geez what have you guys gone and done to my journal- it’s taken me months of laborious typing to try and catch up and reply to whatever was last there. This is going to set me back another six weeks....

Harvested the grafted plant yesterday. It turned out...so-so. I wasn’t happy about the colour scheme as I wanted more of a full rainbow effect, but instead the Durple Pream and Carnival look more or less the same - as do Choc Mint and Peyote Purple. I’ll try again in future with some different strains.
It might be weeks before I get back again but I thought I’d post a pic.

I put the plant down to take some photos and immediately the deer smelled it and came over - very very interested indeed! This fawn made a beeline straight for it and had her nose right in the plant before I shooed them away. I love the expression on her face.

I was very happy to come by the journal and see all you guys here- almost said something mushy but I manned up and thought better of it. Ha ha. ❤

Well- I’m off to the ol Commodore 64 in the basement now to try and update the journal update. See you in a month or two. Cheers.

Hey Weasel good to see you sharing with the local wildlife, how about the not so local? lol. My pheno is still going although I'm finding it harder and harder to get the seeds to germinate, maybe 1 in 4. Still here's a share from me too :)
IMG_20200810_002023.jpg

They're still scraggly as ever but me, I'll smoke that shit. Just need to know how to harvest them without all the leaves dying as they're a real pain to trim but I don't want to harvest too early. Will be testing this out tonight as it's been drying a week and just been jarred. Sending some love over there and blowing you all a big smoke ring ;)

I like the 4 way. It's super pretty, but those creatures seem to me to be thinking of it as a charcuterie plate!

Love the 4 ways... really love them. I'd love the franken-plants more if they shared some genetics and created wonderful mixes. As I recall, that's not the case. A real shame isn't it?

Here's my PC. I'm almost wondering if I didn't get a pheno that leans hard indica. I mean, I know it's mostly indica, but from your past floppy girls I was expecting more sativa traits in it's appearance and growth. Perhaps I got a heavy indica pheno seed... I have more.

The temps will start to fall soon... I hope. Summer has broken a tiny touch, but only enough to hit the upper 70s at night. Had a freeze in your world yet? Hell.... you're not gonna see these words for a while... you're probably out cutting wood and being all busy-beaverish in your race to winter.

heya friend,, good to see some of the familiar folks,, cheers to ya,, thing must be a bit stressful down there, since it is everywhere,,

so,, i dunna think i could paint a better example of a sativa than you gots right there,,

and you are thinking indica,,??

if i use the going terminology for the two species,, fat leaf, and thin leaf,, yours definitely hits the thin leaf button for me,,

beauty sativa tho,,

so dif from my p.c. cross i am growing,,

peace and love from canada friend,, we all need more

:volcano-smiley:

oh,, and weaseley,, heya good friend,, i miss ya

cheers to ya

Cheers from The Big Easy!
Let's burn up some Weas thread space shall we?
I hear your words. Honestly, I've been so overwhelmed by the general spikey-ness and lack of branch thread that I really hadn't considered leaf size. It's not a huge girl all around so maybe that effects the overview as well. Add to that the crazy heat and humidity... but I feel like those 2 factors kinda work against each other to form a null bit of the equation.
Hmmmm....

Here's a shot of it next to a Girl Scout Cookies girl....

The comparison of the 2 plants next to each other is really what mainly catches my eye and what causes me to say my indica words.

Life in NOLA is bleak.... very bleak. I rolled thru the heart of the city and down most of Bourbon Street today at around 1pm. Major streets had less traffic than I would see on Christmas day. Bourbon Street's only visitors were evacuees in town from a hurricane that hit a bit west of us pretty hard. Many hotels were hard closed with chains on the doors and boards over the windows. Our enormous convention center was shuttered and dark. No cruise ship traffic of course. Restaurants are failing left and right. I would imagine some hotels may be next. Hell... we're still staring at the standing wreckage of a major hotel (the Hard Rock Hotel) that I think has been standing for over a year now... but at least they got the bodies out the other day. I've been thru most neighborhoods throughout the area with the only active areas being residential suburbs just outside the city. Bleak, empty, and quiet. Sux.
I know not when the joy will end, but I sure hope we can get a handle on things. At this point, over 1.25% of our population is dead. The city as a whole is starting to empty of it's residents as they are forced to find opportunities elsewhere.

I'd move to Canada, but what would I do with all my tropical shirts, feather weight shorts, and Birkenstocks?

It's very sad what happened down there with the double barrel hurricane ripping through fresh on the heels of mandatory lockins and mass layoffs for months, it's like NOLA and a lot of the south got kicked when y'all were already down. But I know y'all will pull through and over time rebuild what yas lost.

Here's my PC pheno. fat leaves, super tall and leggy. Her buds don't stack well, but she does put out many and each is dense. She's also the least fussy about feeds. I wish I got the donkey dick pheno though.
PC.jpg

Here's the Triple Cheese. This one is thin leaved, hit or miss for height and also doesn't stack well yet yields OK. The pair I had alive last year were both sweet tasting and grew donkey dicks, but this the 3rd seed of the pack is like a polar opposite from the other 2. For some reason, the upped sulfur doesn't make the smoke as sweet in this pheno, but there's still some sweetness and a shit load of spice or perhaps notes of pinene, it's hard to put my finger on it. I need to make a seed order VERY soon as my genetics are tired and all want to retire, lol. That PC I've been recloning for about 2 years now, lol.
Cheese.jpg

i know i have a whole new respectfor you sativa growers. my dr grinspoon just finished at 14 weeks and it looks rough. im so glad to have my closet back. i will no not be doing that again for a while. lol
Great stuff. A hundred day plant i quite special indeed

Only one has ever seen my eyeballs

Cheers to yas

Hey friends. So I broke the all important Wonderfulphone and decided to see how long I could go without buying a new one. Several weeks as it turned out- but basically.... pretty much impossible. Don’t even try. There’s just no turning back for us humans now I guess.

The plants have been pretty crappy since I switched to Mega Crop. I generally assume user error since other people seem to like the stuff, and possibly I can solve it since it mostly appears to be calcium deficiencies. As usual.
There has been some improvement lately. I tweaked my feeding schedule a bit.

Thanks all for keeping the journal alive and I will come back. The new Amazingphone 1100 has a much better camera and that alone makes me kind of excited to come back and post pictures of my shitty plants. ;)

Back
Top Bottom