Nah never apologize for nothin nohow. We will never catch up.

I had to google vitiligo but now know something new- I always wondered what that skin thing was.

It is weird how patchy it is. But - basically it is what it is, is what it is. No plans to do anything about it so wtf.

Thanks!

Exactly what I’ve been doing. It has been kind of really epic but part of what motivates me is wanting to know that I still can- escape if I have to. I have gathered a whole lot of moss in the last few years.

Makes amazing wine. :drool:

So I’m heading out into Lalaland, or Lalawater in this case. Almost out of phone range now and will be for a month or more.

I set up all the plants in LOS with 220+ gallons of rainwater. Two barrels on each side connected by siphon. One 240 gph pump on each side -comes on once per day for one minute.

About half the buds have that vitiligo thing. It’s odd how sometimes the apical bud doesn’t have it and the lower growth does. Some plants are almost free of it- others have it pretty bad.
My girlfriend saw them and said - ‘wow they look extra beautiful right now!‘. So there’s that. :laughtwo:
I’m totally happy with whatever happens with them. It’s a trial run. Mostly I just want to preserve the genetics and see if really can go away this long. Trial and error is the way to find out. If the LOS was working properly I think that would be almost enough water to get me through all of flowering. Wouldn’t that be fun- flip them and come back in a couple months for harvest.

I shut down veg and spread plants all over the place outdoors and in the greenhouse. The old greenhouse bunny did a wonderful job of lollipopping all those ones. The weed makes him happy and content-seems to ease his tooth pain.

Taking a few plants with me down yonder - they’re doing a amazingly good job of smelling up the bow. A big improvement on how that chaos up there smelled before.

Almost out of range here and getting into the ocean swell- better go tidy things up. Best wishes to all you folks. Hope we can all continue to find our strength and peace amidst the chaos: Someone has to do it- may as well be us! :D

:passitleft: ❤️
Safe journey my friend :green_heart:

I had to google vitiligo but now know something new- I always wondered what that skin thing was.

It is weird how patchy it is. But - basically it is what it is, is what it is. No plans to do anything about it so wtf.

Thanks!

Exactly what I’ve been doing. It has been kind of really epic but part of what motivates me is wanting to know that I still can- escape if I have to. I have gathered a whole lot of moss in the last few years.

So I’m heading out into Lalaland, or Lalawater in this case. Almost out of phone range now and will be for a month or more.

I set up all the plants in LOS with 220+ gallons of rainwater. Two barrels on each side connected by siphon. One 240 gph pump on each side -comes on once per day for one minute.

About half the buds have that vitiligo thing. It’s odd how sometimes the apical bud doesn’t have it and the lower growth does. Some plants are almost free of it- others have it pretty bad.
My girlfriend saw them and said - ‘wow they look extra beautiful right now!‘. So there’s that. :laughtwo:
I’m totally happy with whatever happens with them. It’s a trial run. Mostly I just want to preserve the genetics and see if I really can go away for this long. Trial and error is the best way to really find out. If the LOS was working properly I think that would be almost enough water to get me through all of flowering. Wouldn’t that be fun- flip them and come back in a couple months for harvest.

I shut down veg and spread plants all over the place outdoors and in the greenhouse. The old greenhouse bunny did a wonderful job of lollipopping all those ones. The weed makes him happy and content-seems to ease his tooth pain.

Taking a few plants with me down yonder - they’re doing a amazingly good job of smelling up the bow. A big improvement on how that chaos up there smelled before.

Almost out of range here and getting into the ocean swell- better go tidy things up. Best wishes to all you folks. Hope we can all continue to find our strength and peace amidst the chaos: Someone has to do it- may as well be us! :D

Agh! Be safe! Fair winds, following seas! (take tons of photos plz)

Taking a few plants with me down yonder - they’re doing a amazingly good job of smelling up the bow. A big improvement on how that chaos up there smelled before

I hate to tell you now that you're all the way out there, but I don't think that's what they meant by Ocean Grown..... ;)
Be safe.

Have a good and safe journey Weasel. The last time I left USA in a boat, me and a mate sailed it to Bermuda, then on to the Azores, Spain and lastly England. The things you do when you're young and unencumbered!

Thanks!

I’m totally happy with whatever happens with them. It’s a trial run. Mostly I just want to preserve the genetics and see if I really can go away for this long. Trial and error is the best way to really find out. If the LOS was working properly I think that would be almost enough water to get me through all of flowering. Wouldn’t that be fun- flip them and come back in a couple months for harvest.

Wait hold up...far left with the plate washers and threaded rod...is that a fix for something or did something get added externally?

karma sent weaseley,,

Wouldn’t that be fun- flip them and come back in a couple months for harvest
:slide:
makes him happy and content-seems to ease his tooth pain
smart bunny
big improvement
:thumb:

Safe voyage, Weaselcracker
:green_heart:
:surf:

Checking in.... hope your travels find you in a happy safe peaceful place. God speed matey. Hope you see the wide world over.

Side question - what do you do when you get to the edge?? You know where the end of the flat part is? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom