WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Me being up north I won't be outside with a full sativa but I drool over them in others journals. Where were you able to grow them?

Back in the late 70s (showing my age here) my buds did a few. Those things took forever and always a lot were lost to the deer but they would get pretty tall.

I can't wait for the feds to let up and let us mail meds. We'd never have to worry about running out with this group of folks here. I just can't take the chance anymore. Someday...
Jealous of Canadia. They get to have all of the fun up there.

They really do! I watch King Joe enjoying freedom up there and i'm jealous. How about that Trudeau! Loved the half minute paused response the other day!
I wouldn't know what to say either. That was pretty funny. His audible sigh.

Weird. It seems like he thinks before he speaks. Gotta get us some of that!!!!

I wouldn't know what to say either. That was pretty funny. His audible sigh.

Weird. It seems like he thinks before he speaks. Gotta get us some of that!!!!
Hmmm think Before we Say. Talk about a breath of fresh air! At least we do that most days. Let's see it from the top!

I've been e-mailing my elected officials on both sides. Had one return from the republican side saying he never stood behind the potu s in any way! I had to remind him that inaction is as bad as wrong action. He said there's no tool to quell a sitting leader in this country. I told him he better make one because this place is going out of order with no restraint and won't ever get back. I'm scared and angry. Like everyone else I guess.

Highya SO,

Yeah, it's dry up here too. Had a few sprinkles today, but still had to water seedlings (in the ground) to keep them for another day.

I'm concerned for our country, also! Getting older lessens the concern for me, but our children and grandchildren may be in for a change. They don't even smoke cannabis!?! Happy Smokin'

Update

Good one to you. These little ones
Back in the late 70s (showing my age here) my buds did a few. Those things took forever and always a lot were lost to the deer but they would get pretty tall.
Nice. I have some ancient unknown seeds a friend saved in his freezer possibly from back then. One day I hope to revive one. So far no go. I have a crack team working on them off and on in Maritimer as I feel his knowledge and ability will give them more chance than mine at this time.
Sounds like you had a heck of a run back then!

On to grow topics

Politics reminds me of a toilet. The government takes a squat and releases a big pile of shit and then the media moves a little lever and it all dissapears until the next pile of shit shows up.

Don't worry Mr. S, our kids will be fine...they smoke a TON of weed where I'm from! I'm looking forward to your smoke review here...WeedSeedExpress chose well! CHeers bro! :yahoo:

Nice!
Hi Kanda, welcome! I've grown scrog a few times. I'm hoping to fill the place up with bud. No pro here, just learning like you. The Godfathers roots took hold yesterday and they're about to take off. Woot!
ill be watching and taking notes!
Hoping to string up a net today here...plants are growing crazy fast.

Politics reminds me of a toilet. The government takes a squat and releases a big pile of shit and then the media moves a little lever and it all dissapears until the next pile of shit shows up.

Don't worry Mr. S, our kids will be fine...they smoke a TON of weed where I'm from! I'm looking forward to your smoke review here...WeedSeedExpress chose well! CHeers bro! :yahoo:
We're going to need a bigger tent! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom