Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

I'm definitely going to have to try a sativa. What would be a good choice? Just want to keep it 18 weeks or less if possible, but hell what's another week after that long lol
Ace has some excellent ones that have been well worked. They are manageable in size, if you don't go for a super Haze hybrid. 😁 Panama is a great producer and great for chilling and laughing with your friends. Malawi is a very intense buzz. Golden tiger is energizing. Zamadelica is good for chilling and spacing.

Panama is a line they've been working for long enough they are at f10 for their current elite mother. One thing she's bred for is vigor/yield. Obviously something that carried over into Sasquatch. 😁 I think it's 9-12 weeks flowering, so fairly short for a pure sativa as well. It's a good one to try. I'm loving Malawi right now, but it's a longer flowerer and not necessarily for everyone. It can be overwhelming.

Lots of selections out there.

I'm definitely going to have to try a sativa. What would be a good choice? Just want to keep it 18 weeks or less if possible, but hell what's another week after that long lol
For good suggestions on these sativas I would ask neiko since that is all he runs, mostly. Ace' s Malawi is supposed to be some killer smoke so that's what we have planned next. We grew a super silver haze a year ago and she did the exact same thing as this one. Branches going everywhere hitting you in the face and she went 20 weeks and we chopped it. I want to grow something Thai, Mexican, and Columbian. Already did the Durban poison (South africa) and it was great (another one will be in the next run as well). Have a look on Ace' s website as they have a ton of landrace sativa and indica strains to choose from.

Rats! I just checked around, and it looks like it's sold out everywhere. :straightface:

Thought I would toss a couple pictures tonight of the dream machine and deep cheese. They are in full blown stretch mode and growing 1" a day. The tent is very full with these two.

1ee1e91aa2c84fefbf3dda762a9a8269.jpg

cf219d24573658e49ac1b876fee3cae3.jpg

c2b4de30278fba4eca67898c77bcb519.jpg

They take up the entire 4x4 tent.

9f9ee7a055c1c07dd5110fd22a1b693c.jpg

08ce9b2bacb614872943ae0f25101a8d.jpg

2085dea5497ceb660ec14a06701c445f.jpg

:passitleft:
What are you thinking in terms of yield? Depending on how well you guys do with this, I may just switch my main method of growing. How long were they in veg for?

What are you thinking in terms of yield? Depending on how well you guys do with this, I may just switch my main method of growing. How long were they in veg for?
I'm hoping for 10 - 12+ ounces each. If they keep this metabolism then I could see a lot more. They drink 4 gallons of water every 4 days right now and they are loving the 20 gallons of soil. There is a very noticeable difference compared to say a 7 gallon. They were in veg for 3 months but it could have been shorter. They were kept in 1 gallons for 8 weeks and they had some awesome roots. Gave them a month in the big pots which was probably a bit much. There are a few branches up against the tent that wouldn't have been if we flipped a week sooner.

I'm hoping for 10 - 12+ ounces each. If they keep this metabolism then I could see a lot more. They drink 4 gallons of water every 4 days right now and they are loving the 20 gallons of soil. There is a very noticeable difference compared to say a 7 gallon. They were in veg for 3 months but it could have been shorter. They were kept in 1 gallons for 8 weeks and they had some awesome roots. Gave them a month in the big pots which was probably a bit much. There are a few branches up against the tent that wouldn't have been if we flipped a week sooner.
Shit I'm switching if you're even close to those numbers. I can mainstream a vegging process to harvest that every 6-7 weeks

Start the seeds in 1 gallon pots, up can to a 3 gallon after the roots hit the bottom. Let em veg till they're big enough which won't take long with the combo of docs kit and PS. I can see this being a big step for organic yields.

Rats! I just checked around, and it looks like it's sold out everywhere. :straightface:

It has been for a while. I contacted Barney's and they have ignored every message on facebook, instagram and emails to their site. I managed to find some a while ago and just harvested it a couple weeks ago. I've grown a few from seed looking for the bead pheno and never found it. My current one finished in 9 weeks.........wooo hooo lucky me. I kept a clone.....:winkyface:

For good suggestions on these sativas I would ask neiko since that is all he runs, mostly. Ace' s Malawi is supposed to be some killer smoke so that's what we have planned next. We grew a super silver haze a year ago and she did the exact same thing as this one. Branches going everywhere hitting you in the face and she went 20 weeks and we chopped it. I want to grow something Thai, Mexican, and Columbian. Already did the Durban poison (South africa) and it was great (another one will be in the next run as well). Have a look on Ace' s website as they have a ton of landrace sativa and indica strains to choose from.

ACE, Cannabiogen, Real Seed Co and Seeds of Africa all have some really nice and rare stuff. If looking for a pure sativa to start with I would suggest Panama. It is still my favorite. It is always such a mood elevating happy buzz. It's great for social gatherings (malawi is not for me), conversations get very interesting. There are some very creative solutions to all kinds of problems when you get a group of people together that are smoking Panama. Congo is very energizing and creative but hasn't agreed with everyone that tried it like panama. Same for Malawi. You either love what malawi does to you or you hate it. Some phenos can really get into the head. Sometimes that's a good thing (you are forced to deal with underlying issues) and sometimes not. It is also pretty intense and some can't handle that. The Malawi buzz usually lasts a good 4 hours too.

ACE, Cannabiogen, Real Seed Co and Seeds of Africa all have some really nice and rare stuff. If looking for a pure sativa to start with I would suggest Panama. It is still my favorite. It is always such a mood elevating happy buzz. It's great for social gatherings (malawi is not for me), conversations get very interesting. There are some very creative solutions to all kinds of problems when you get a group of people together that are smoking Panama. Congo is very energizing and creative but hasn't agreed with everyone that tried it like panama. Same for Malawi. You either love what malawi does to you or you hate it. Some phenos can really get into the head. Sometimes that's a good thing (you are forced to deal with underlying issues) and sometimes not. It is also pretty intense and some can't handle that. The Malawi buzz usually lasts a good 4 hours too.

Nieko, have you tried the Malawi x PCK by any chance? I want try the pure Malawi at some point but I am curious if the cross with the PCK changes the intensiveness of the Malawi. Thanks!

I have not but....i have seeds and it will be in the next run. Ive had a couple pck hybrids and they are great. Im looking forward to that one for sure.

Well I will certainly be taking a look at what you do with it. I plan on getting the straight Malawi as well. Eventually I get around to doing a straight sativa run, 4 different sativas and see how they do in a 6 foot tent LOL

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

How about a little money maker to start your day? The first picture was taken Tuesday night, 48 hours after the first CAT drench. The 2nd picture was taken this morning 12 hours after the 2nd CAT drench. If looks are not enough, this thing smells absolutely amazing. I touched the stem and I felt like I had to change my clothes before work lol. I really wish we could have taken clones from this group. Tons of contenders.

I will also say that backbuilding will be done this weekend since they have a great form to the buds already. I'll take some pictures and do a little tutorial of it since there has been quite the interest in it.

Happy Thursday!

Back
Top Bottom