Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team U

How about a little money maker to start your day? The first picture was taken Tuesday night, 48 hours after the first CAT drench. The 2nd picture was taken this morning 12 hours after the 2nd CAT drench. If looks are not enough, this thing smells absolutely amazing. I touched the stem and I felt like I had to change my clothes before work lol. I really wish we could have taken clones from this group. Tons of contenders.

5bfb162f82683466c3daae163b34a9db.jpg

3974eac07b63d7168cbc0f030a38e380.jpg

I will also say that backbuilding will be done this weekend since they have a great form to the buds already. I'll take some pictures and do a little tutorial of it since there has been quite the interest in it.

Happy Thursday!

Hmmmmm........I'd have to say you are somehow cheating.
:ganjamon:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team U

OK,...OK,..SF ,..you see what Nis is doing with his big pots....right...you say you may change your growing style....have you seen my big pots SF,....you must have heard me yak about big pots right...wadd i gotta do. I'm gonna puff some ...have a great night SF , Nis and friends.

Hmmmmm........I'd have to say you are somehow cheating.
i know right
:passitleft:
OK,...OK,..SF ,..you see what Nis is doing with his big pots....right...you say you may change your growing style....have you seen my big pots SF,....you must have heard me yak about big pots right...wadd i gotta do. I'm gonna puff some ...have a great night SF , Nis and friends.
Big pots are the way to go. We are 5 weeks past flip and the tops on the big pots are loads bigger than the ones in 7 gallons. Getting them closer to being able to reach their full potential is very exciting. Seeing the differences up close would sell anyone big ass pots. Let's put it this way, we are going to buy a concrete mixer to mix our soil from now on. You need lots of soil for big pots. Speaking of which, we need more amendment! Only have 3 lbs left.

:ganjamon::passitleft:Big pots are the way to go. We are 5 weeks past flip and the tops on the big pots are loads bigger than the ones in 7 gallons. Getting them closer to being able to reach their full potential is very exciting. Seeing the differences up close would sell anyone big ass pots. Let's put it this way, we are going to buy a concrete mixer to mix our soil from now on. You need lots of soil for big pots. Speaking of which, we need more amendment! Only have 3 lbs left.

I like BIG pots and I cannot lie....:rofl:

Mornin Nis......great mornin to ya bud!:high-five:
Having some coffee and some DC this morning. Hope you are feeling a bit more chipper than you have. It's always a good feeling once you feel like you have come back from the dead. The flu sucks.

Having some coffee and some DC this morning. Hope you are feeling a bit more chipper than you have. It's always a good feeling once you feel like you have come back from the dead. The flu sucks.

Nis...how are the DC's. demands as far as extra's...(Snake Oil , etc. ?) in late veg thru bloom?

It was from Shrek! Not Shark Tale Ziggs. The Donkey (Eddie Murphy said it about the dragons huge ass!/ butt! "I like big butts , and i cannot lie!"

you're correct too...:)

its also in Shark Tale :Namaste:

They musta liked that line eh!! LOL member ....who said ..."fish are friends,...not food"...LMAO

what was his name and name the movie too!:slide:

:)
Finding Nemo..

the 3 sharks say together - Bruce the Great White :rofl:

Nis...how are the DC's. demands as far as extra's...(Snake Oil , etc. ?) in late veg thru bloom?
We used the wa10x starting in bloom and didn't have a need for epsoms. We used to have a problem with brix being mixed at normal strength but still too strong. We remedied that issue with not spraying as much. We have not had an issue with nitrogen as well. The leaves are always a darker green and almost borderline toxicity so it doesn't require much. I hope your filter works good, this stuff is quite pungent.

If I think of anything else, I'll let ya know.

Back
Top Bottom