Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Hi OMM,

Ok, I'm caught up again...Dang! since last Friday...another 13 pages. congrats on the partial harvest, they look tasty. Love the stories, and I'm so glad we're to the part about Jo... "theres a reason we got divorced" ya, be careful what you tell...don't piss her off all over again. It's not worth being mad over milk that got spilt long ago. my quote "crap occurs, get over it, and on with it"

The White Russian is so impressive...those buds are packed onto one another. You said she had a ways to go...How long? Got a guess? can't wait for the smoke report on her.

Glad you got your a/c installed...nice job chh, good lookin' out for the OMM. Hope all goes well at the dr's. Let us know ...

Love to you and Jo :circle-of-love:

I have one as well, "Two tears in a bucket full - F#(k it, fool!"

Hi Queen.....Oh! Man ! No AC. You're sure having a run of bad luck. Things will change for the better soon. :Namaste: I'm sure Jandre was naked somewhere...having a no thinking day. Not even high...maybe that's what I need. :surf:

Well, your age certainly surprised me ...... you sure act and sound younger. Keep it up....your only as old as you feel anyway.

I don't remember a memo either. Maybe I should take a nap...just a confusing mind set right now. :smokin:

No thinking? That's like expecting a dog not to sniff the air when he smells pork chops on the grill. It ain't happening. My mind runs about mach 3 at all times, and usually it's got "growing better herb" in there somewhere. Hell, sometimes, I'm so busy being in my own head, I miss the little stuff, as I'm sure you've seen from some of my posts on here, but, hey... At least I'm keeping busy, and my family never has a day that they don't laugh either with, or AT me.

And the nakedness is only when the munchkin is asleep, or while it's dark as hell when camping... or swimming...

And the not high part? I found out that unless I partake of the Green Fluffy Bunnies at least twice a day, I'm laid up for three days. So.....yeah....

More like the Temptations....or a group like that. The next lady I meet....loved them. Not sure exactly what I say to them.....mostly it's about them...that seems to work. Keep dreaming..it may happen one day. Aloha! :love::high-five:

As long as you're saying good things about them, I have found, most women will listen and beam all day long.

HINT: Just don't stop talking good about them.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

You know, I did some quick math... over 1000 this year, counting 30 days for the months, is damn near 6 a day every day, including Saturdays and Sundays. When does he see patients? Does he only do biopsies? I think someone is inflating your doctor a bit. Not to put a damper on things for you, but, that just strikes me as a load of malarkey.

Dats whut the man told me. I'm just a poor gullible old man. :geek:

No thinking? That's like expecting a dog not to sniff the air when he smells pork chops on the grill. It ain't happening. My mind runs about mach 3 at all times, and usually it's got "growing better herb" in there somewhere. Hell, sometimes, I'm so busy being in my own head, I miss the little stuff, as I'm sure you've seen from some of my posts on here, but, hey... At least I'm keeping busy, and my family never has a day that they don't laugh either with, or AT me.

And the nakedness is only when the munchkin is asleep, or while it's dark as hell when camping... or swimming...

And the not high part? I found out that unless I partake of the Green Fluffy Bunnies at least twice a day, I'm laid up for three days. So.....yeah....

OK....I was thinking....but....things were just not in tune. Like opening a door to a hall way, that had the one door I just opened. You and THsea are like that way.....his brain is going 100 miles an hour all the time.
I got that being laughed at by my family down to a science....ask Jo!

Been a good day today....Cronichemphog was over for a visit, then THsea came over and we had a trimming party! Took down the rest of the Church.
:surf:

I hear ya there!! I wish I could get by only smoking twice though!! That would be awesome!!

Well, THsea and I did a weeks worth tonight. Wait a minute.....ok, yeah that's what we did!:ganjamon::rofl::Rasta:

THsea and I harvested the rest of the Church tonight. 119 Grams wet.....took two boxes to put it in. :thumb:

bowl119.JPG

box70.JPG

:party:

OMM stinky in there i bet

Hi there DgC 4Life :welcome:

So that's what causes my eyes too feel like that too!
Hey Thanks!
Once in the boxes and put away....it does leave a certain wonderful smell!

Thanks for looking in!
:thumb:

The smell is just wonderfull i often enjoy the sweet smell of a quality bag before i roll....if they had soap that smelled like that my showers would be really long.....and not to mention if u could make your pillow smell like that while u sleep......ahhhh......wake up with a sweet tooth :yahoo:

I like the way you think! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom