Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Get off your ass and smoke a bowl! My God....you haven't had one since yesterday!! Get with it Man!! A good hit of pure trichome hash will get you back to your young self in no time. I am rooting for you!! :cheer::love:

Hi OMM,

Ok, I'm caught up again...Dang! since last Friday...another 13 pages. congrats on the partial harvest, they look tasty. Love the stories, and I'm so glad we're to the part about Jo... "theres a reason we got divorced" ya, be careful what you tell...don't piss her off all over again. It's not worth being mad over milk that got spilt long ago. my quote "crap occurs, get over it, and on with it"

The White Russian is so impressive...those buds are packed onto one another. You said she had a ways to go...How long? Got a guess? can't wait for the smoke report on her.

Glad you got your a/c installed...nice job chh, good lookin' out for the OMM. Hope all goes well at the dr's. Let us know ...

Love to you and Jo :circle-of-love:

Hi my very good friend. :high-five:

Yep the pages just keep coming, you know I love it! :ganjamon:

About Jo. I really am not worried about making her mad...she will be mad anyway. Just days after we were married, I realized she had some real mental problems. You can ask THsea. Her entire family does too. 3 drank themselves to death and two are in mental institutions. Her older brother is on his 7th marriage at 80. Her mother was nutty too and caused them much grief their whole lives. Very, very mean lady.
When we got divorced a few years ago, neither of her children would take her, so here we are. If it weren't for me I don't know where she would be. Obviously I love her or she wouldn't be here. I'm not putting her down, she is what she is. We have good moments and bad. She is as good as she has ever been right now. We hug and kiss...2 minutes later she will throw a remote control at me. :Rasta: We get by.

Thanks for the good wishes about the doctor. Hope I haven't upset you.
:love:

I hope to have all the girls in jars to two weeks....then a new journal,

hey omm. the memo was about the postal service wink wink. hope today is better than yesterday.heck I hope everyday is better for you:thumb:

I got you now. be careful with PMs too. For a fact tomorrow will be better than this day. :thumb:

Get off your ass and smoke a bowl! My God....you haven't had one since yesterday!! Get with it Man!! A good hit of pure trichome hash will get you back to your young self in no time. I am rooting for you!! :cheer::love:

Done, CF! :bongrip: A vape of Lucy just hit the spot. :Namaste:

Bet your looking forward to meeting Jo now. :circle-of-love: Actually she is at her best when folks visit! :thumb:Since you have a son, she will be in heaven, she loves kids.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey there buddy! Glad the vape hit the spot! Jo sounds like family to me already!! My wife came from an abusive family too. Her dad is a very bad alcoholic. She and Jo should have a lot in common. I love people that are a little crazy. At least they are not boring!

I am glad she loves kids. Mine are at the age where they get into everything. I love them very much so it is not too bad. Sometimes I wonder what an old guy like me is doing raising such young children.

I am like you....I believe we are only as young as we think we are. You might be old, but you have young fans that relate to and like what you say.
You might be old age wize but you are still hip!! :thumb::circle-of-love:

Well, your age certainly surprised me ...... you sure act and sound younger. Keep it up....your only as old as you feel anyway.

Thanks for the compliment, people often tell me I don't look my age either but these days the younger folks look older than the older folks. I guess my spunkiness is what keeps me young..lol..Though I am not sure how I sound younger? As for your relationship with Jo, well all of us have our moments of good and bad, it's like what they say opposites attract. I am a hellraiser at times especially when I am angry but my bf is the calm one and always seems to know how to stop me from seeing red. I was actually calmer once upon a time when I was meditating, I need to get back into that. Meditation and mj is what made me a much nicer person, not to say I am a bitch though I can be, I just don't like people too much and my circle of friends is small but you are most definitely in my circle, friend. Hope you feel better.

Thanks for the compliment, people often tell me I don't look my age either but these days the younger folks look older than the older folks. I guess my spunkiness is what keeps me young..lol..Though I am not sure how I sound younger? As for your relationship with Jo, well all of us have our moments of good and bad, it's like what they say opposites attract. I am a hellraiser at times especially when I am angry but my bf is the calm one and always seems to know how to stop me from seeing red. I was actually calmer once upon a time when I was meditating, I need to get back into that. Meditation and mj is what made me a much nicer person, not to say I am a bitch though I can be, I just don't like people too much and my circle of friends is small but you are most definitely in my circle, friend. Hope you feel better.
watch out queen, Ihave read his stories and how he talks to his plants:) smoothie he is! next thing you know ,youll wake up at some bed and breakfast somewhere in say.....Haiwaii wearing a camofloge bikini and some army boots. JUST BECAREFULL I SAY!:laughtwo:

At least she knows where the remote belongs.

Some say the hard part is getting it in the air, I say its keeping it there...

What?

Hey OMM! :)

watch out queen, Ihave read his stories and how he talks to his plants:) smoothie he is! next thing you know ,youll wake up at some bed and breakfast somewhere in say.....Haiwaii wearing a camofloge bikini and some army boots. JUST BECAREFULL I SAY!:laughtwo:

Too funny!!!! Well whatever OMM is saying to those girls is definitely working. He needs to tell me those magic words!!!! Maybe play some Barry White to get them in the mood. And I am way overdue for a vacation wish I could afford one, always wanted to go to Hawaii anyway!!! But one can dream....*sigh*

Too funny!!!! Well whatever OMM is saying to those girls is definitely working. He needs to tell me those magic words!!!! Maybe play some Barry White to get them in the mood. And I am way overdue for a vacation wish I could afford one, always wanted to go to Hawaii anyway!!! But one can dream....*sigh*
thats what Im talking about. OH my he has almost got you. mark my words if he gets you you will become one of those bud people. then you will be forced to do things. scary to think. but it could involve( dare I say smileling) wich may cause cramps if you dont watch out. and then...and then well you just have to use your imaganation oooh scary FAIR WARNING:)

Hey there buddy! Glad the vape hit the spot! Jo sounds like family to me already!! My wife came from an abusive family too. Her dad is a very bad alcoholic. She and Jo should have a lot in common. I love people that are a little crazy. At least they are not boring!

I am glad she loves kids. Mine are at the age where they get into everything. I love them very much so it is not too bad. Sometimes I wonder what an old guy like me is doing raising such young children.

I am like you....I believe we are only as young as we think we are. You might be old, but you have young fans that relate to and like what you say.
You might be old age wize but you are still hip!! :thumb::circle-of-love:

Yep......Feel 100% better today. Yesterday was a strange one. Think I was exhausted more than anything. The Emerald Jack I had outside turned out to be a male. Not a hermie just a plain old male. Wasn't suppose to be.

Thanks for the good words Buddy. Your raising kids because you want too old Buddy. Having a family is where it's at. Glad your a happy man. Jo and the wife will have a ball, I'm sure. She really does love kids.
The birds are knocking on the window....time to feed them.:thumb:

Hi Queen, I think your spunkiness makes you sound younger. When I first met you I thought you were in your early twenties., so did THsea. I'm the calm one like your BF, so that helps. Jo is actually very smart, she was an accountant and a good one for years. She did change jobs allot...she would tell the boss off and would leave.
It all works out in the end. I think. One problem Jo has most of her friends have moved or passed away. We have our time together everyday, it's a rule between us. :love:

Glad you have a few close friends.
:high-five:

Keep up the meditation......it really helps. :thumb:

I beg your pardon??:ganjamon::rofl:

More like the Temptations....or a group like that. The next lady I meet....loved them. Not sure exactly what I say to them.....mostly it's about them...that seems to work. Keep dreaming..it may happen one day. Aloha! :love::high-five:

it was just my imaganation runnig away with me :)

Hi MS :thumb:

The AC is a small 5000. It will go into the tent and no where else. Next month my car will be paid off.....extra money for the electric bill. This Doctor has already done over a thousand this year. Sounds good to me!

Guess it depends on how long it gets.

Here is what I plan on......but as you know things change.

Another NYCD,
2 MediBombs, The rest depends on if they spout or not.
OG18
AK47
AK48
A Sweet Back Angle
A Kona Coffee.
That should fill up the tent.
And something I can't say on 420....sound it out....aaaaa sid.
:surf:

You know, I did some quick math... over 1000 this year, counting 30 days for the months, is damn near 6 a day every day, including Saturdays and Sundays. When does he see patients? Does he only do biopsies? I think someone is inflating your doctor a bit. Not to put a damper on things for you, but, that just strikes me as a load of malarkey.

Back
Top Bottom