Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Goodbye church, hello Mass! or weight. ugh sounded better in my head.

Haha! It was funny to me!

Hey OMM, thanks! Today was fun!
Your church got me pumped for mine!
If we could get a japanese strain ( or maybe a 'buddah' strain) to cross with Church and call it Hongwanji!

We need a field to work with! imagine how busy we would be with higher plant counts ;)
I can see it now...

The OMMcean seed bank! Hamajang bags, of god knows what.

Looking Great brother grower ....got some nice smoke just days away...I always enjoyed the smoke from church :bravo:

Hey my friend! :thumb:

Me too, Church is always consistent. :high-five:

Got to get over to your vertical and watch the fun! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha! It was funny to me!

Hey OMM, thanks! Today was fun!
Your church got me pumped for mine!
If we could get a japanese strain ( or maybe a 'buddah' strain) to cross with Church and call it Hongwanji!

We need a field to work with! imagine how busy we would be with higher plant counts ;)
I can see it now...

The OMMcean seed bank! Hamajang bags, of god knows what.

I had fun too Buddy! :cheer:

Just so happens I'm smoking your strawberry girl right now......v...e...r...y nice! :thumb: She crept up on me too! Very, very nice! :love:

I think we have better chance of finding Buddha Bud than Japanese.

The OMM and THsea Seed Bank sounds better to me, since you would be the one making the crosses.

How about Buddha Coffee? Japanese style? :ganjamon:

OMM ya ol salt how the hell you feeling these days? I saw back a few pages you weren't feeling so well. Perking back up I hope.

Hi My Friend. I'm coming back to normal now....I was feeling a bit lost mentally for a couple of days. Good sleep and taking it easy....I bounced Back. Thanks for asking.

We need to worry about our good friend XLR8, who has more on his plate than he thought. He is one fine fellow...I hate to see him having trouble, he's had his share this last year or so.
:popcorn:

hope for the best for xlr8 and to all here on:420: so glad you feel better to. think the trimmin party helped.:peace:

I am really glad you are feeling better. I am not sure I like the entire medical profession either. I think a lot of times they make diagnosis's to further thier business's instead of really doing whats best for the patient.

Rest and regular meals and plenty of water and smoke at least 3 good vapes every morning afternoon and evening and anytime in between. That is my prescription to you!:high-five:

Thanks for reminding us to send possitive energy to X.

Congrats on the MOTM win and that nice harvest of the church. You really have me excited about growing mine. I hope I can be as sucessful as you were. Any advice on that strain? Yeah, I know I can look it up but I think hearing from a person's experience is much better. What does she like? Is she a big eater?

As for doctors, if I had my way I wouldn't deal with them at all. I think they like to over medicate people. And I am firm believer that no doctor knows your body better than you do. I don't like dealing with a doctor with a bad professional manner or in other words treats you more like an insurance number than a person.

Have a good weekend, my friend.

hope for the best for xlr8 and to all here on:420: so glad you feel better to. think the trimmin party helped.:peace:

Amen Brother.....all the best to us all. :peace:

You Rascal , you know it helped.
:circle-of-love:

I am really glad you are feeling better. I am not sure I like the entire medical profession either. I think a lot of times they make diagnosis's to further thier business's instead of really doing whats best for the patient.

Rest and regular meals and plenty of water and smoke at least 3 good vapes every morning afternoon and evening and anytime in between. That is my prescription to you!:high-five:

Thanks for reminding us to send possitive energy to X.

Well, CF, I just remembered what happened. When I saw my shrink last week he reduced my meds by 10%, I think I just got used to it. He is gong to reduce it another 10 % next week. He found out it was not good for over 60 year olds, in my old dosage. Probably be weird again next week! Pretty soon I think my home grown meds will be the best thing for me.:thumb:

Nice haul OMM.Glad your feeling better.Your boxes reminded me I gotta do a couple of those myself.Got the hempy 2l started but a lil behind as always.:peace:

Hi BCBudd.:high-five: Thank you, feeling much better.

Thanks, it was a pleasant surprise that she had that much weight on her. :ganjamon:

I hear that...we're always a bit behind.:thumb:

.....and not to mention if u could make your pillow smell like that while u sleep......ahhhh......wake up with a sweet tooth :yahoo:

I don't think I would ever get up!! (maybe at least a couple times a day... (TCB))

I hate going to a doctor and needing to convince him/her that there is something wrong.... ahhh hello, I wouldn't be coming to see you and paying out of pocket if there wasn't something wrong!!!!!

Congrats on the MOTM win and that nice harvest of the church. You really have me excited about growing mine. I hope I can be as sucessful as you were. Any advice on that strain? Yeah, I know I can look it up but I think hearing from a person's experience is much better. What does she like? Is she a big eater?

As for doctors, if I had my way I wouldn't deal with them at all. I think they like to over medicate people. And I am firm believer that no doctor knows your body better than you do. I don't like dealing with a doctor with a bad professional manner or in other words treats you more like an insurance number than a person.

Have a good weekend, my friend.

Good Morning Queen.:thumb:

Since I use OC+....I don't know how much she eats. I did have to flush her once, she fell right over, very rare for a church. I think it was the size of the airpot I used. After the flush she was fine. I grew one out side that was a monster...never had a problem with that one. Truthfully they are usually very easy to grow. THsea has a beauty too. He's done nothing to his, I don't think. She is a big drinker though.

I had an operation I didn't need......I told them I didn't need an operation and they did it any (military) way. When I recovered from the surgery, I still had the same problem. Jo and I raised all hell, so they put me hack in ICU for another week as punishment. I don't believe very much they tell me now. .
Your right, we know our own bodies better than they do. Alway have.

Remember they are only practicing medicine. :popcorn:

Hey OMM hope everything is swell :) you should check out PxS extra pics on the contest page, im going to try to get them on the mag :D

I also entered NoTM and PoTM (dont think ill win tho) never know. What do u think? ;)

Hey Partner!

I will check em out.....sure wont hurt to try.... away I go to take a look! :high-five:

Hey there OMM! Way to go on the harvest! :high-five:
So which ones are next? You must be making some room in that tent of yours.
How are the veg ladies coming along?
Have a great Friday and an Amazing June :thumb:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom