all of you make this a great read
more more i want more lol
ok be waiting on the rest of the pwp story lol
funny thing a long time ago my dad was kinda checking that out too lol

all of you make this a great read
more more i want more lol
ok be waiting on the rest of the pwp story lol
funny thing a long time ago my dad was kinda checking that out too lol

Hey Hog...you got it man, that's what I love about my own journal....everyone joins in! :high-five:

How's this....I meet a very beautiful women in the next part of PWP ? Is that tease enough?
:circle-of-love:
I like your Dad!:bravo:

:popcorn:
Hey Hog...you got it man, that's what I love about my own journal....everyone joins in! :high-five:

How's this....I meet a very beautiful women in the next part of PWP ? Is that tease enough?
I like your Dad!:bravo:

well OMM everything is looking just wonderful. Looks to me as you are getting really close on a few them.
Time for some chop chop :high-five:
The stories are always such a great read :thumb: can't wait for the rest of them. So how long have you and jo been together (i am guessing somewhere around 30 years) ? ~ you don't have to answer that. :)

I know you mentioned before but this living enitity you call journal has blown past 100 pages and my G@d over 6000 likes :thumb:
Are you planning a new journal? either way I won't miss a thing!

:peace:

hey there my freind! I too cant wait for the next part of the story:) my computer skills suck as I was going to share a sweet tune that Im sure you would dig. cant figure it out tho:( its called Pakalolo baby by the asyllum street spankers. its on you tube if you want to check it out. reminds me of you all across the pond and over the river and threw the woods LOL:) it is a sweet song tho.:circle-of-love:

well OMM everything is looking just wonderful. Looks to me as you are getting really close on a few them.
Time for some chop chop :high-five:
The stories are always such a great read :thumb: can't wait for the rest of them. So how long have you and jo been together (i am guessing somewhere around 30 years) ? ~ you don't have to answer that. :)

I know you mentioned before but this living enitity you call journal has blown past 100 pages and my G@d over 6000 likes :thumb:
Are you planning a new journal? either way I won't miss a thing!

:peace:

Hi MS :high-five:

Yep getting ready to chop some more. Glad you like the story. Jo and I have been together 29 years. Most of it hell, as you will see it the stories.

Soon as these girls are chopped, this journal will be closed and another one started. With new girls, some are in veg now.
Hope fully by then I will be able to run both lights! :thumb:

hey there my freind! I too cant wait for the next part of the story:) my computer skills suck as I was going to share a sweet tune that Im sure you would dig. cant figure it out tho:( its called Pakalolo baby by the asyllum street spankers. its on you tube if you want to check it out. reminds me of you all across the pond and over the river and threw the woods LOL:) it is a sweet song tho.:circle-of-love:

Hi fish cake! :thumb: I better get busy on the next installment then. :Rasta: I have heard that song about our favorite plant. Thanks for trying Brother.

Went to another Doctor's appointment today, Monday they will be taking a sample from my left eye lid to see if it's cancer. That should be fun!

it sucks im gonna miss the story and will have to read thru 150 pages to get caught up lol but..well im making my rounds before im offline for a few weeks, i shall deeply miss all the progress and chatter im my 420 mag familys journals,,,=-{ keep up the good work, i may peek in on everybody a bit from my moms house

OK B.I.D., I won't freak out if your going to be gone for a while. Hope it's just a visit to your Mom's.
I know my friend.....I would be going through withdrawal if I were away for a while. You and Spiffy take care!
:ganjamon:

Hey there, Brother! I hope you had a great holiday weekend and that you & Joe are well. I just got caught up and the plants look great! :welldone:

I know I'm a little late on a reply, but I don't believe anyone responded on the UBT issue. OG13 re-posted the aricle in his blog:

Uncle Ben's Topping Method

Stay clear of the glowing tuna!
:Namaste:

Hey there, Brother! I hope you had a great holiday weekend and that you & Joe are well. I just got caught up and the plants look great! :welldone:

I know I'm a little late on a reply, but I don't believe anyone responded on the UBT issue. OG13 re-posted the aricle in his blog:

Uncle Ben's Topping Method

Stay clear of the glowing tuna!
:Namaste:

Thanks Mr. Krip! We are fine. :thumb:

Getting close to the end of this one....maybe next week....I hope. I couldn't be happier with this grow.....back to normal, I hope. Making a few more improvements in the environment. It will be cooler in the tent from now on. :surf:

I Thank You for the UBT info. I just couldn't find it again. :thumb:

I'll stay away from glowing tuna for sure! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom