WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

i'm probably not qualified either. But im getting there. :yummy: just a few more years. . . lol.

i changed my res last night but was too tired to update, so here it is.

12-13 gal RO in res starting at 0.05 EC.

added 2 oz Connoisseur A
added 2 oz Connoisseur B
added 2 oz Cal mag
added 4 oz Sweet
added 4 oz Hygrozyme
added 2 tsp. Beasty Blooms
added a couple of drops of superthrive
Ph balanced to 5.6
and added special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun.

My EC now sits ate 1.67 EC. which is equivalent to the heaviest part of feeding on the light feed schedule on the AN calculator. I consider this light feeding, taking into account the huge amount of lumens these girls are getting and the amount of supplemented CO2.

I bought the mother earth super tea to go in too, but i accidentally picked up the grow instead of the bloom, i'm gonna go exchange it in a few minutes.

my equipment is finally nearing the setup i have had in my head for years.
a few items more and ill be satisfied for a while.

i still want a:
dehumidifier
intellidose
55 gal drum
top off sensor, selenoid, and pump
and a chiller.

then ill be done for a while.

ok, its been 5 days since my last pic post, so ill give you an update.

i was flushing for 3.5 of the past 5 days so they haven't changed a whole lot (without any nutes). i hope to see an improvement with these nutes within the next few days.

Also I diluted my res down with some more RO.

here is the RO:

7-24-12.JPG

here's what the res looks like now:

7-24-10.JPG

and here is the air 5" below the cooltube on the outside:

7-24-11.JPG

EC is a nice light 1.42, and air is cool 73*, but it is too humid i know. hard to deal with when the ambient humidity is over 90%. at least the AC is pulling it down 20%.

here are some lemon skunk, i have all 8 on 8 different slots, so they can spread out and get light. as you can see they are side branching alot towards the bottom. its hard to get them all in the pic,

7-24-05.JPG

3 of them look very weak to bend at the top and like to droop over alot, but only to the left when on the right side.

7-24-06.JPG

this one is the slowest to flower, i have marked her so i don't use those seeds to STS and pass those genes on. I also marked the earliest flowerer, and will select one of those seeds to STS if i want to cross or stabilize one of these girls down the line.

this is the slowest to flower:

7-24-07.JPG

in that last pic in the background you could see a pot with dirt in it.

well its actually promix and pearlite, and it is going to be a holy shit mom that i am growing out. I have (20) 3 gal. grow bags that i am going to fill with promix. After all of my autos are out, I am going to grow 10-20 holy shits in those bags on the right side of my tent under a 400 w light, and put 60-80 holy shits in the wheel and have both lights on the same schedule. I am going to try to max out my tent for one grow, all HS. then after that i will be ready for my first Auto monoculture run.

well here is the little shit:

7-24-08.JPG

holy shit thats what im talkin bout .That sounds like a good run wheel but, i cant wait to see your auto run once u get the seeds, "wheel a genius at work "

yeah, thats what im talkin bout too, but i was reading that seeds need a good month to cure before they're at peak potential. so im gonna get this going in the mean time. i will want to start my seeds out a couple of weeks before i harvest the HS anyways so that would be good timing.

thanks nycal.

one other thing about the HS run after this, i need some serious weed to hold me over. i think i can pull a decent amount from that tent if i put my mind to it, and of all the strains i have available to me, HS is the strain to do it with!

gotta love the vaca!!!!!

well, it's been a while since my last update, and will still be another week or so as I am out of town.

still have internet access and plenty of free time, so i can post, i just have no idea about my plants. lol.

many thanks to my dear friend F Baker for watching over my little family while I'm away. always nice to have a friend of 20 years that shares the same passions as you do to watch over your stuff. plus he's a green thumb too, so they'll prob look better when i get back than when i left. lol.

back in action next week sometime.
not that anyone was breaking down the door for new pics anyways. kinda boring part of the cycle anyways.

thanks soniq.

i was starting to hear crickets. lol. oh wait. . . im in the country, its outside not my journal.

yep, totally relaxed, with fam, helping my dad set up his first in 20 years outdoor dirt grow in pots. well, actually i bought him atami bcuzz hydro mix, so its not really dirt. i got 5 3gal pots but no nutes yet. i want to find an easy 1 part. was thinkin about oneness by humbolt. anyone use this before or know anything about it?

i gave him my freebie seeds from my last order. 5 short stuff autoflowers from dopeseeds. just put them in jiffy pellets today, i might post a pic when they pop. i hope they finish in time, it can get cold at night early around here and 65 days put them into october. we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom