WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

you say that they all flower quickly,
even if some look so sickly,
but when they all are dried and sticky,
thanks to shiba for her icky.

ok, I'm out of weed again so i took the two SR queens today, their trichs looked close enough, and I'm out of weed again, and no money to buy some of that mid-grade crap that i can get around here.

after trimming them, i found that they actually do have some seeds in them, just not nearly as many as i hoped for. I guess even though the KING had a very low sperm count, it seems that he did his job.

all of the seeds, although there aren't that many ( maybe 20-30 per plant) should be female, and should give me what i want. I really liked the size and stature of this strain. I think it would work really nicely for a mono run.

it should afford me the opportunity to try another seed run in the future, but i may try it outside of the wheel until i have enough seeds to fill it completely. otherwise im just wasting space, light, and the rest.

i still have a few more weeks with the lemon skunks, they are getting much bigger and beefy-er than the snowryders, which could have something to do with the genes, but I think its the RO and the AN nutes.

I am going to run the HS exclusively on the AN nutes. I think they might have grabbed another life long customer, because I like they way these girls are responding to them ALOT!

give me a couple minutes and I'll post a pic of one of the SR i took.

here's the taller one:

SR_harvest-8-8-1.JPG

and here is the shorter one, i think it weighs more though:

SR_harvest-8-8-2.JPG

SR_harvest-8-8-3.JPG

SR_harvest-8-8-4.JPG

SR_harvest-8-8-5.JPG

SR_harvest-8-8-6.JPG

thx bmb
its only a few grams dry most likely,
and it doesn't have anywhere near as many trichs as im used to, but i didn't use any additives, and its been hard to get the nutes exactly right with different time tables. i couldn't flush these guys or anything. they were for seeds, and i got a few.

i can finish off these LS with a normal nute schedule. and I'll add cha ching cause i have it already to frost them up a bit.

I'm doing a flush right now for a day or two, then I'll nut it up for the correct week according to the AN calculator. w/o all the addatives still. those will be run next turn.

yeah soniq, thanks. i can feel the good vibrations.

i think i was so exited to get to work with this thing, i feel like i've been rushing into everything, concentrating on the future and not paying enough attention to today.

i was getting ahead of myself, i think i can stretch this, and the LS's out for a while. I'm just a very generous person with my boys and usually share freely when I hang out with them, It will be hard to try to hoard it for myself until I can get this HS run banged out. unless they get it from me, we are limited to mid-grade mexican bull shit with seeds unless we're lucky and someone has something better (from canada), usually not.

i forgot that i cut the little midget ss down before i went out of town. i just smoked some, very very citrusy and nice strong high. it was 3 g dry, my mouth was watering for the firsrt 10 minutes after i smoked it tastes so good. i would consider ordering more of these in the future.

unless they get it from me, we are limited to mid-grade mexican bull shit with seeds

Buy large, get the best discount you can, and make hash (oil) with all of it lol.

Grow out a couple seeds and cross with a decent indica. You never know.

tuesday will be the beginning of the 7'th week for my LS. the biggest one looks like it might need more time.

just for a reference

Automatic lemon skunk
Seeds per pack : 10
Difficulty : 6/10
Type : Auto flowering, sativa/indica hybrid
Height : 12 — 14 inches
Harvest : 10 weeks from seed
Yield : 14 — 28g per plant
Odour : 6/10
Ideal light regime : 20/4 from seed to harvest
Ideal pot size : 5litres
Environment : Indoors/Outdoors
Methods : Can be grown close together, not suitable for direct ground planting
Effect : Balanced Sativa/Indica
Potency : 7/10

this puts my general harvest date at september 1st (just in time for football season)

that also gives me 3 more weeks to grow out the HS. i think by then i will be able to take the 20 clones i want for the dirt side of the tent.

I will do a direct comparison of the two sides of the tent. one side has the wheel w 600w HPS, and the other side has 21 3 gal grow bags under a 400w switchable that ill run MH in veg and HPS in flower. i wonder which side will harvest more? lol.

they will of course be cloned in my fridge. i think it will take another month to get the clones to root, and transplanted and grow big enough to support 5-6 clones from each. then another week to see the roots on those 80 clones, and get them into the wheel. That means october flower, and no more doo dah till christmas.:straightface:

oh, and i moved my SR king into the LS. f it if i can make fem seeds, i want more seeds. he seemed to drop a bit of powder when i moved him. maybe he is ripening better in his old age. the LS are def perfect to accept it if he does.

thx for the encouragement cmx,

here are the two SR's, im smoking one now. im nervous that i should have let them go longer to fully develop the seeds. ill see when i'm done smoking them what the seeds look like.

i'm surprised how heavy they still are, they're like a big sticky mess. very sticky.

SR2.JPG

SR1.JPG

10.4 grams between the two of them, dried and being smoked while its curing.
ya gotta do what ya gotta do when your out of doo dah.

very nice high, strong but not overpowering, smells and tastes like lemon and pine.
more than i though i would get, but i don't think that it will last me until the LS are ready.

here is the HS mom for next run. I cant wait to take the first 10 clones.

HS-8-12-1.JPG

maybe a little sunlight will illuminate things:

HS-8-12-2.JPG

HS-8-12-3.JPG

as always, the big pics in the gallery will tell the story better than these little resized ones.

WOF.

WheelOfFortune- I believe it was you that was talking about the secure mode for pics and such. Secure mode i'm talking about like the software Anonymizer and such. I do have Anonymizer but found out for some reason the software is not working.

Which two were you using where it bounces from one place to another?

privoxy and torbutton. look for a program called vidalia which is a gui control for the two. usually if you find vidalia, they are all packaged together.

i do warn you that it's slow as hell, which has made me abandon it for just surfing and posting. but i do use it to upload pics. most of the time. lol.

Back
Top Bottom