Which seeds do you prefer growing?

Hi QCS
I tend towards Indica dominant auto strains for their compact structure and high yields [indoor]
Though I like Sativa strains, running a lamp for 16 weeks to flower is too much for me, so I like Ind. autos for that reason
Not really bothered about space-ship THC levels, each strain has its own subtle merits and medicinal qualities, flavor
I'm happy giving rare strains a shot, but I don't want something that sounds/tastes like a dessert in a Thai restaurant

Hey guys!

We're new to the forum. We just wanted to chat and get to know everyone in the forum.

QUESTION: What do you guys prefer growing? Indicas? Sativas? Autoflowers? Fast versions? High THC? Rare Seeds? and WHY?

Happy Growing!

Mike Coleman
QCS
Hey Mike good morning my friend, hope everything is going well this weekend. :ciao:
My preference is fems .:thumb:
And short fat indicas.
I love a thick bushy plant.
I grow em big and wide and don't like the sativa stretch into the light.
Mind you I'm building a 10' tall grow room so we shall see what happens in there.
Thanks for sponsoring us we really appreciate it.:thanks:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Quebec Cannabis Seeds

I grow both Indica and sativa; most of the strains if grow are hybrids, but I tend to lean toward the sativa side. I have grown F/F, auto's, males, and anything else in between. If I were to name, names, I would say Green Crack, Amnesia, Bruce Bander III, to name a few.

I guess, I am partial to higher thc levels around 25% most of the time. On occasion, I grow between 18 and 25% if the strain sounds tasty.

During the hotter months of summer; I normally grow in soil and when the temps drop down I grow in water.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Depends on my plans to whether I want a Sativa or Indica at the time. I do love the looks of an Indica plant over a Sativa though. High THC is always a plus. Anything in Grape, Cherry, Purple or Kush is always good. A nice colorful plant, glistening with Trichs is a huge plus. If there's a landrace out there that fits this.... I'm all in.

Hey guys!

We're new to the forum. We just wanted to chat and get to know everyone in the forum.

QUESTION: What do you guys prefer growing? Indicas? Sativas? Autoflowers? Fast versions? High THC? Rare Seeds? and WHY?

Happy Growing!

Mike Coleman
QCS
All of them! LOL

except never Autoflowers, not my thing.

Honestly, seeds with verified lineage and traceability to the origin/original breeder are what I seek. Too many fake "strains" that are named after popular strains that aren't even the same thing.

Also seeds that aren't a ripoff. A pack of 10 seeds should be no more than 50-100$ maximum. They take virtually nothing to make.

Other than that I seek rare genetics that are legendary... The DJ short blueberries, the chocolate thais, malawei, etc..

Back
Top Bottom