White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

That is looking great!!

Oh girl, that is gonna be some tasty Jack!

I'm in awe of your results so far....

How much longer do you think they will need?
How is the humidity situation looking?
Thank you GG! :)
The Power Plants are due around Feb 18th (8wks flower time) and the Widows and Jacks are due around Feb 25th (9wks flower time). I had the dehumidifier on for about an hour and a half before the lights went out and the humidity was steadily decreasing lights are still out at the moment but fingers crossed it will be where it should safely be. It did heat up the room quite a bit but I’ll see how it goes today for a better judgement as I also had my house heater on all day to counteract the humidity until the machine was doing its job. (It was 75*F outside so it was rather warm in my house yesterday). It’s a balancing act sometimes trying to get everything dialed back in but it’s worth it if the end results are on point.

your dinner sounded better than my fried bologna & cheese sandwich!
lol, I didn't know that actually was a samwich. Just sliced bologna from the deli counter? Toasted?

BTW lights off pics always look better. Buds look bigger and stickier everytime. Looking great in there Candy.

lol, I didn't know that actually was a samwich. Just sliced bologna from the deli counter? Toasted?

BTW lights off pics always look better. Buds look bigger and stickier everytime. Looking great in there Candy.
Lol I wish it was sliced from the deli! It was from package of Bar S cheap bologna :straightface: packaged Kraft cheese but I did toast the bread. It was ok for consumption:laughtwo:
Thank you for the garden sentiments! I do love the way they look with the flash :nerd-with-glasses:

BTW lights off pics always look better. Buds look bigger and stickier everytime.
They sure do! Like snowy hilltops on a sunny winter’s day. A lights out Saugaview is even better! ;)
It was from package of Bar S cheap bologna :straightface: packaged Kraft cheese but I did toast the bread. It was ok for consumption:laughtwo:
Oh la la, so fancy! Lol, when I was a kid, I would eat kraft cheese a la cart, slice after slice. Sometimes I would eat the hot dogs with the cheese inside, just straight out of the package - didn’t even bother to microwave it... I can’t believe I didn’t ever get food poisoning or something. :laughtwo: I miss kraft cheese. So yummy.

They sure do! Like snowy hilltops on a sunny winter’s day. A lights out Saugaview is even better! ;)

Oh la la, so fancy! Lol, when I was a kid, I would eat kraft cheese a la cart, slice after slice. Sometimes I would eat the hot dogs with the cheese inside, just straight out of the package - didn’t even bother to microwave it... I can’t believe I didn’t ever get food poisoning or something. :laughtwo: I miss kraft cheese. So yummy.
Lol yes it’s was supa fancy night :laughtwo: & Omg I know it’s crazy thinking about some of the stuff we would throw together as kids! Kinda makes me queasy just thinking about it :laughtwo: I’ll have to get a flash Saugaview on my next update:nerd-with-glasses:

Hope all is well @candycane !!

Your last photos of the blooming Herer..... It.... It haunts me.......

:)

Hope all is well @candycane !!

Your last photos of the blooming Herer..... It.... It haunts me.......

:)
:thanks: That’s truly appreciated :green_heart:I’ll be putting in an update sometime today! I’m excited to be moving closer and closer to harvest :love:hope all is well on your end as well!

I’ve been pretty quiet about my health troubles but I wanted to touch on that just a little today because it has been mentally wearing on me especially of the late. I was diagnosed with systemic lupus in 2003, then Rheumatoid arthritis in 2014 both are autoimmune conditions that cause your immune system to mistake your tissues, organs, joints etc..for invaders and try to kill them off to put it simply. There isn’t a cure but I do take multiple medications to suppress my immune system and some for the control of other conditions that were caused by said damage.February of last year while I was hand sanding some wood it started causing pain because every stroke felt like someone scraping a chalkboard (kinda weird but knew it was from the nervous system) and started losing weight rapidly. I’ve been playing hell trying to find the cause and a year later still no diagnosis but more severe symptoms. The past few months I’ve had severe bear hugging type sensations around my rib-cage, chest, and throat along with hand tremors when trying to write or do any fine movement (they at least finally know it’s coming from the nervous system firing incorrectly).The pain and discomfort has become so severe that I rarely leave the house and the anxiety has been exceptionally high (which is why I’ll probably regret even posting this).
My regular neurologist has retired awhile ago so I’ve finally got an appointment with a new neurologist next month on the 24th.I will also be having the redo surgery of both wrists and elbows sometime later this year if finances allow and my hubby said he would help me with the watering and such so I wouldn’t have to shut my garden down :yahoo:

I just want to say tho on a positive note that growing my own medicine has helped tremendously it makes me happy when I do something right or can fix something that went wrong , the smell of them helps me eat (the smell for some reason always makes me hungry), they force me to get up and moving no matter how wretched I feel and it’s just been all around therapeutic. I also wanted to thank y’all as well for so many reasons from the help, the banter, and all of the laughs as all of this keeps me smiling and laughing!
This isn’t for any sympathy it’s more of a this is just a glimpse of what’s going on behind this screen and thank y’all for making it better over in this neck of the woods :love: People can make such an impact on other people’s lives and not even realize it and I want y’all to know what an impact you have made on mine.
Sorry for the long sappy post just been a little off lately and this explains why.
I did wake up to some snow this morning :thedoubletake:crazy it was 75*F 2 days ago :laughtwo:

2FE8ADA0-CE25-44D3-9DC2-291BB7A3E570.jpeg

Oh and I got a screen shot of the weekly safety report And this is just all within a few mile radius (again love the house hate the neighborhood).

DC07B6D2-3E6B-4AD5-9BB2-5BAF41F70DFC.jpeg

I hope this hasn’t swayed anyone one way or the other about me it took me a couple of hours to even hit the post button this morning cuz I’m just an anxious unsure mess this morning (highly out of the norm for me except for of the late).I won’t make this an ongoing ordeal that I constantly write about as it will be about the girls and their journey :love:
I hope y’all have a wonderful day and thank each and everyone of you again :hug:
I’ll have an update of the girls sometime later this evening around 8pm so I can get some flash shots at lights out.

Sorry for the long sappy post
Not sappy at all....Thank you for the glimpse into your life...
I hope this hasn’t swayed anyone one way or the other about me
It has.... I liked you before, and I like you more now!
Very sorry to hear about your health problems-my ex wife suffers from Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis also,so I know how bad it can be...
I won't mention it again-I understand that you don't want it to become a "thing" in your journal...
Just know that I wish the best possible outcome for you in whatever treatments you have to go through...
And the best possible quality of life till then:hug:

Thank you HH I truly appreciate it :green_heart:
Not sappy at all....Thank you for the glimpse into your life...

It has.... I liked you before, and I like you more now!
Very sorry to hear about your health problems-my ex wife suffers from Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis also,so I know how bad it can be...
I won't mention it again-I understand that you don't want it to become a "thing" in your journal...
Just know that I wish the best possible outcome for you in whatever treatments you have to go through...
And the best possible quality of life till then:hug:
Thank you carcass! It truly is a mess when your body fights you..I’ve always been a very active person and not one to be in the house all the time and this latest attack has really put a ringer on me for quite some time now. Insurance wouldn’t approve of the drug switch that my Rheumatologist prescribed I’ve gone thru three different injectable ones and they failed to reign things in so he was trying to go to the hard one to get and they want me to try more before they will let me have it :rolleyes: Insurance has become the new doctor these days. Thank you again for the sentiments it really means a lot :love:

Thank you both and anyone else for understanding :love:

No need to feel anxious about sharing.
I feel bad that you agonized about it.
You've surrounded yourself with some wonderful people here. We are here for highs and lows and everything in between.
Sometimes we need to lean on eachother. I always have a ready ear if you want to talk in private.

No need to feel anxious about sharing.
I feel bad that you agonized about it.
You've surrounded yourself with some wonderful people here. We are here for highs and lows and everything in between.
Sometimes we need to lean on eachother. I always have a ready ear if you want to talk in private.
Thank you VG that means a lot :love: Just been a rough ride and it was at its peak this morning. Y’all have all been wonderful and that’s truly why I wanted to share my appreciation for each and everyone of you:love:

Thank you VG that means a lot :love: Just been a rough ride and it was at its peak this morning. Y’all have all been wonderful and that’s truly why I wanted to share my appreciation for each and everyone of you:love:
:hug: :love: :love:

Also.....Love that you have a little dachshund. I used to breed them. I had black and silver dapple, blue dapple, white double dapple, wild boars,reds and black and tans.

:hug: :love: :love:

Also.....Love that you have a little dachshund. I used to breed them. I had black and silver dapple, blue dapple, white double dapple, wild boars,reds and black and tans.
Sweetness! Love that VG sounds like beautiful pups! :love:I love that little terd :love: He’s a straight mess but he’s toooo adorable to stay mad at! He’s like an eternal puppy :love:he grunts like a pig and acts like a stubborn old man but looks like a innocent pup.:laughtwo:

I won’t make this an ongoing ordeal that I constantly write about as it will be about the girls and their journey :love:
It's therapetic tharputic therapeutic to talk openly and I commend you on opening up your heart to us! Anytime you feel you need to express your feelings or emotions you go right ahead. It's your journal and your journey. Whenever my wife needs to talk I just sit there and listen. Thank the good Lord she never asks me what she's talking about 'cuz I have no clue, but it makes her feel better which is what it's all about. Thanks for being you :hug:
8pm so I can get some flash shots at lights out.
Don't forget my Saugaview... but be careful!

Sounds like the terrier I have right now.
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl: I love their little quirks.
Awww I love lil terriers :love:Their quirks are the best :laughtwo: :love:
It's therapetic tharputic therapeutic
:laughtwo::rofl: Cute ;)
Anytime you feel you need to express your feelings or emotions you go right ahead. It's your journal and your journey
Thank you :love:
Whenever my wife needs to talk I just sit there and listen. Thank the good Lord she never asks me what she's talking about 'cuz I have no clue
:rofl: Sounds about right but at least you’re there :green_heart:
but it makes her feel better which is what it's all about. Thanks for being you :hug:
Absolutely that’s definitely what it’s about :love: and thank you again:hug:
Don't forget my Saugaview... but be careful!
I most certainly won’t forget the Saugaview and I’ll definitely be careful :love:

Back
Top Bottom