Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

Good day 420 mag family.
Having just found out about this amazing offer from 420 , i almost feel compelled to put my name in for consideration.
Being a long term member and very active journalist on the mag. mentoring many new growers over the years, and knowing what it takes for successful grows , i feel i would garner the attention nessesary for a successful partnership with 420 mag and sponsors. Two of my main lights are starting to fail so doing a sponsored grow for a lighting sponsor is definitely something i would be interested in doing along with
multiple other interesting products out there.
Enjoy the day gang!:circle-of-love:

Get this man some new lights! Duggan grows spectacular monsters (even with failing lights!). His grow room always attracts new members and would be an excellent show case for quality lights. How great would that be!!? GO Duggs! :thumb:

Get this man some new lights! Duggan grows spectacular monsters (even with failing lights!). His grow room always attracts new members and would be an excellent show case for quality lights. How great would that be!!? GO Duggs! :thumb:
Agreed! Duggan has also been very generous with his time and has mentored me through my current grow. I’m. Ow staring down the barrel of what is on track to my best harvest to date! All organic too :hookah:

We just brought Mr. Krip on and are investigating everyone else, which will take some time.

Thank you for your patience while we get through everyone.

Duggan is definitely a strong consideration, we'll discuss it with him and explore the possibility.

Meanwhile, are there any of you who have submitted your requests that would also be interested in doing one off product reviews like these?

If so, please state what kind of reviews you would be most passionate about; books, vaporizers, grow supplies, etc.

:thanks:

I'm definitely interested in one of reviews. Grow supplies, such as tents, LED lighting, environment control capture my interest. At the top of my list is a Dabpress dp-hr10t35 or dp-hr10t35v and their accessories. I'm saving for one, but it may be six months or more before I can afford it. I wouldn't mind if I traded a review for a good discount.

I'm very interested in reviewing something like a vaporizer, glass piece, or a press. A press would be my first choice I have been looking to buy one but they are too expensive for me at this time but I also love vaporizers and glass. I would do my best at reviewing any item if given the opportunity.

We just brought Mr. Krip on and are investigating everyone else, which will take some time.

Duggan is definitely a strong consideration, we'll discuss it with him and explore the possibility.

Meanwhile, are there any of you who have submitted your requests that would also be interested in doing one off product reviews like these?

If so, please state what kind of reviews you would be most passionate about; books, vaporizers, grow supplies, etc.

Congrats to @Duggan and @mrkrip!

I look up to both of you as growers and so well deserved. I look forward to reading the feedback you provide!

I would definitely be interest in reviewing any product, but certainly the rosin press. I have a CBD grow right now, and the timing might be perfect.
edit I would also be very interested in review seeds provided by sponsors

Thanks again for the consideration, and congrats to all the eventual reviewers, well deserved.

Moss

I’ll put my hand up for one off reviews.

Although I expect the massive shipping costs to Australia will rule that out for me.

If it is possible, vapes and grow supplies more than books at this stage.

I’d be especially interested in products that can ease the physical burdens of growing for people with significant physical limitations or disability. I would also be happy to review anything that falls outside this category, of course!

:Namaste:

Are you asking for nominations? :hmmmm: haven't been here long, but , @Emilya comes to mind :reading420magazine: everyone seems to read and like her links and journals, and she has good info backed up with experience :yummy:
I second that nomination!

Great decisions. I am interested in any growing equipment as one offs.

As my website is more geared towards growing in general not necessarily cannabis limited. So it would receive two reviews, one cannabis the other being indoor vegetables and how well it works with both. I know a lot of people looking to get into their own gardening in general. Mostly Cannabis however! :)

Keep me in mind!:)

I would enjoy reviewing any product you guys would like reviewed. It’s fun getting to check something new out and have your thoughts on it become meaningful to the community. My career calls for me to document objectively everyday. I think I could bring that same objective eye to any product.

I am ready to review any product. I am familiar with many different products from vaporizers to nutrient lines. I have a good camera and I’m starting up my YouTube channel . I believe I would be a good selection because I am passionate about cannabis and I wanna expose myself to the cannabis community . Please contact me through email @
Personal email posts aren't good bud, better remove that, against the rules my friend

Please Please Please I'm looking for a new profession had to retire at the start of the year from my trade in construction, engineering and earthworks because ive been deemed partially deaf
My Resume
First of all I LOVE the the precious green plant we call marijuana and have ever since that special day 23 years ago
I've only really starting to grow and have learnt so much mostly from this site and it's great members

I think I should have a chance of this great opportunity because I've got more then enough time to spend the love, care and patience that would be needed upon hopefully being chosen for this opportunity

I know I will f..... up from time to time but always will put 189% effort in to

Going To Be My Lolly Bag

Back
Top Bottom