Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

Great plants you got going there Carmen. Love the effort youve put into shaping them how you have!
LizardMate, hey... sorry I thought I had responded to you. I think I must have dreamt it. I went over to visit your grow and was delighted to see your training too! It has made the difference between a manageable grow and something uncontrollable. Thanks so much!

Saturday 3rd Sept UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS

DSC_9786-Edit.jpg

Bruce Banner 2
89 Days AG, Flip 35 days
1 Sept 2 L water… (drinking slightly more)

DSC_9792-Edit.jpg
DSC_9802-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 89 Days AG, Flip 35 days
1 Sept 2 L water… (drinking slightly more).

DSC_9790-Edit.jpg
DSC_9805-Edit.jpg

Thanks for looking in and enjoy the weekend :)

Gorgeous plants and good morning/evening.... Not sure what time you got lol

I can't wait to get back to training my girls your canopy is making me jelly 😆
Thanks Happy! :) Just wondering if I should give their legs a shave.... lots of larf growing back where I removed it. It's 5.00 pm here. I think we are 6 hours ahead of you.

Thanks Happy! :) Just wondering if I should give their legs a shave.... lots of larf growing back where I removed it. It's 5.00 pm here. I think we are 6 hours ahead of you.
Yup 6 hours :) and yes I would remove the little stuff unless it shows promise....but that's just me 😬.

But what ever you choose I'm sure will be a good choice....you know how to grow a pretty plant ;)

Gorgeous plants and good morning/evening.... Not sure what time you got lol

I can't wait to get back to training my girls your canopy is making me jelly 😆
Do it! I know you like to bend and shape :)
Yup 6 hours :) and yes I would remove the little stuff unless it shows promise....but that's just me 😬.

But what ever you choose I'm sure will be a good choice....you know how to grow a pretty plant ;)
DSC_9824-Edit.jpg

DSC_9814-Edit.jpg

WC left, BB#2 right

Omg your photography! Carm you need to start entering the comps!
Thanks Tra that's such a lovely thing to say.

I have a question, does this look burnt to you or is it a natural change of color in the pistils? I notice that some of the pistils in the BB#2 are going caramel already so it could be that. I move the light to a distance of 20 cm away from the canopy as there has been a little bit of stretch. I'm amazed actually, that these plants are so compact and not a lot bigger than the autos. I see yellowing tips of leaves on the BB#2. Do you think this may have been light stress?

DSC_9819-Edit.jpg

Hey buddy. Your photos are as usual excellent quality well done. The way you took that Pic almost makes the bud look fasciated. Had a few if those so it made me take two. Hope you get some help with your lights. It's something I am learning now that I am using LEDs and not only cfls. Think I had mine waaaaay to close and pretty much everything went yellow with green veins. Balls. Haha fingers crossed. Geniet die dag chom.

Hoe gaanit @Lerugged, is koud vandag! :) yellow with green veins sounds like they may have needed the hospital wing. Are they in recovery? That bud is indeed fasciated. I have another less focused shot of it before it went caramel. Gl learning the lights. So far I am following suggestions because I haven't managed to understand the science yet. Hey did you watch the Bokke beat the Wallabies on Saturday? Sweet victory!
DSC_9780-Edit.jpg

Your plants are beautiful, Carm. Well done. ❤️

Your review of Lavender Best was interesting. When you first started growing it, I think you said it was going to be used to relieve anxiety. Does it do that? I'm also surprised you didn't get a lavender scent.

Your plants are beautiful, Carm. Well done. ❤️

Your review of Lavender Best was interesting. When you first started growing it, I think you said it was going to be used to relieve anxiety. Does it do that? I'm also surprised you didn't get a lavender scent.
Thank you very much HG!
I haven't noticed that the Lavender Best has a specific anxiolytic effect but do remember that I harvested earlier in the harvest window than I would have liked to. I harvested before there were amber trichs. No Lavender scent at all, not even close.

Good morning Carm :)

I have no idea about the light burn/natural change.

Tag da big guns babe.
Thank you Tra.

Are the other buds changing the same way?
Hey LR, they are going caramel but in a healthy way. Maybe this one looks so peculiar because it is an odd shaped bud to begin with.

Tuesday 6th Sept UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS
Bruce Banner 2
92 Days AG, Flip 38 days
5 Sept 2 L water to run off with molasses, microbes, calmag, humic / fulvic acids with kelp. I forgot the myco so will feed that to both of them with the next watering.
DSC_9863-Edit.jpg
DSC_9860-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 92 Days AG, Flip 38 days
5 Sept 2 L water to run off with molasses, microbes, calmag, humic / fulvic acids with kelp.
DSC_9850-Edit.jpg
DSC_9853-Edit.jpg

Thank you for looking in.

This grow is turning out great!
Carmen, those ladies are exceptional!

Back
Top Bottom