Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

8BB54C5E-1CAB-493D-9DA2-91A409C90341.jpeg
That was fast! Love the packaging. Has a stamped wax seal!

I like the HSO packaging as well! Very cool when they put a little effort into it. These boxes were also in a heat sealed bag and shipped in a box. Shipped within a few hours of ordering. 2 freebies — Classified Cookies (G13xGSC)

They also took PayPal so it was a very easy transaction. If you live in California, each strain comes with a free sample of the flower. So far I’m very impressed. Now we just gotta wait till they will fit in the lineup! Lol

They also took PayPal so it was a very easy transaction. If you live in California, each strain comes with a free sample of the flower. So far I’m very impressed. Now we just gotta wait till they will fit in the lineup! Lol
I took a look at their website today. They have a really nice selection, and I love that you can use paypal. Last seeds I ordered I had to use bit coin and then search for the seeds that were hidden in a child's toy. That was kind of a hassle. I will definitely consider these guys next time I need seeds.

I took a look at their website today. They have a really nice selection, and I love that you can use paypal. Last seeds I ordered I had to use bit coin and then search for the seeds that were hidden in a child's toy. That was kind of a hassle. I will definitely consider these guys next time I need seeds.
I was able to message him on IG and talk about a few of the strains. Very helpful.

Day 9
The Quadline Begins
House Lannister
Black Cherry O’s
So the first step of the quadline is to remove node 1 and 2. Simple enough right! So here is BCO #3

And here are the nodes we will remove!

And here is BCO3 after node removal.

She’s the tallest of the 3 so far. Not by a lot but by a little. Here they are together.
And here are the Pugsbreath after node removal.

Day 9
The Quadline Begins
House Lannister
Black Cherry O’s
So the first step of the quadline is to remove node 1 and 2. Simple enough right! So here is BCO #3

She’s the tallest of the 3 so far. Not by a lot but by a little. Here they are together.
@bebes de zorrillos ... here is another perfect example for topping/training your plants.
:thumb:

Perfect timing @Mr. Magoo
:high-five:

I was just starting to teach my buddy about when & how to successfully cut on plants.
:party:

Day 9
The Quadline Begins
House Lannister
Black Cherry O’s

Looks like you might have a few OGKB leaner pugs?

@bebes de zorrillos ... here is another perfect example for topping/training your plants.
:thumb:

Perfect timing @Mr. Magoo
:high-five:

I was just starting to teach my buddy about when & how to successfully cut on plants.
:party:
Thanks for the shoutout P!
I'm gonna have to look through tgis
Glad to have you, bebes!
Looks like you might have a few OGKB leaner pugs?
I was thinking that myself. Glad you noticed that. So what do I have in store with these babies? Long veg?
Was also wondering about knowing sex before flipping. I don’t want to upcan all of these Pugsbreath......well....I really just don’t want to upcan more than 1 male.

Thanks for the shoutout P!
Glad to have you, bebes!
I was thinking that myself. Glad you noticed that. So what do I have in store with these babies? Long veg?
Was also wondering about knowing sex before flipping. I don’t want to upcan all of these Pugsbreath......well....I really just don’t want to upcan more than 1 male.
Thanks Mr Magoo

I was doing a quadline style on my plants when I grew the pugs. I topped all plants at the same time. 50% were OGKB leaners. Had 8, so 4 OGKB's. They grew super slow after topping. I finished flowering out all the other plants before the 1 female of the 4 was ready to flower. The 3 males took a ridiculous amount of time to sex also. If you do have an OGKB on your hands might go natural if you want it to stay on pace with all your other plants. Your call though. You will know soon enough. They are some funny looking ones.

Back
Top Bottom