Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

:ciao:Hey bud how goes it?
:thumb:It's going :hmmmm:, some good some bad. just chugging along. Wedding Crasher and Swiss Skunk are near finished & OK, A-5 giving me grief, stalled, fans leaves drying up--- it kept asking for water and now it is waterlogged. :hmmmm: It comes back to Gnats and root development issues. I think I may have succeeded in producing a few seeds. :yahoo: I've got a couple DDA's outside that are happy. I might need a reset I'm feeling a little burnt out. (or could be tired from firewood):theband:

How are the Wedding Crasher and Swiss Skunk doing? I have been considering starting Wedding Crasher but I am not sure when I will ever get to it. The A5 I ran was not the happiest plant I ran. I happen to have pulled a longer running pheno. I was unable to keep a clone alive which was upsetting. I have that one other seed I plan to run when I get back going again. The wife really likes the smoke. Gnats are an issue for me as well. I think my issues have been thrips and gnats combined. I do not want to lose the cuts I have going (Slurricane, Grape Gas, Wedding Cake and Cannatonic) but have not made a lot of headway on killing everything off. So I may just chop them all and start seeds I have built up and see how it goes. I am glad your DDAs are doing well. I have yet to pop any but may when I start vegging everything new so I cane get a harvest in sooner rather than later. Firewood is taxing. I burn oil instead of wood but my in-laws burn both. Also grew up burning a bunch of wood. I love wood heat other than the fact that it is so dry.

Swiss Skunk purple pheno is my best right now, Wedding Crasher is right behind and almost in the harvest window.
:thumb:I have a clone of my A-5, I have copied Sierra Natural Science 203 fungus treatment. .5 % Rosemary and 1.5 % clove oil are the active ingredients,it has definitely helped, I have a spit in the house but when it gets really cold it doesn't quite keep up. I love the penetrating warmth of wood heat. Plus it is exercise I wouldn't bother with or benefit from, I would be a lazy ass otherwise.:thedoubletake::theband:

Swiss Skunk purple pheno is my best right now, Wedding Crasher is right behind and almost in the harvest window.
:thumb:I have a clone of my A-5, I have copied Sierra Natural Science 203 fungus treatment. .5 % Rosemary and 1.5 % clove oil are the active ingredients,it has definitely helped, I have a spit in the house but when it gets really cold it doesn't quite keep up. I love the penetrating warmth of wood heat. Plus it is exercise I wouldn't bother with or benefit from, I would be a lazy ass otherwise.:thedoubletake::theband:
Some how I have never been to your journal from the looks of it. i will have to remedy that and read through it. I am glad that they are doing well for you. it is also great that you have been able to beat them down some. I need to get back to treating more and hope to knock things out fully! That is a good point about the exercise. Most of us could always stand to do more. I am definitely one of them.

Funny dat eh bud. Anything with Pupil in it has the potential for weirdness...ha! Did ya only pop one ,...or a few.
Haven't heard from you , so thought ide see wats up. Enjoy the night bud. :high-five:
Hey Duggan, I only started one fem of each. The Magoo is growing like crazy. The grape is a slow starter. I'm in no hurry tho. I've got too much going on at the moment as it is. I'm on the hunt for another mother plant. I have a pile of strains going. Probably too many :laughtwo: I seem to remember you grew a star pupil. Have you ran a grape pupil too ?

D man, Ya, grew SP two different times from fem seeds.
1569543763351.png

My pupil Magoo was a real odd one, small but super strong stems, fat dense nugs, shiny pupil like leaves throughout, mutant leafs with budlet, a real nice high and it was one of my favorite plants I've grown so far. My 1st SP came out twisted and never made it and my 2nd was real slow and small. I suspected she had pm and culled her early. Still have a couple seeds to pop someday.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom