Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

My pupil Magoo was a real odd one, small but super strong stems, fat dense nugs, shiny pupil like leaves throughout, mutant leaf with budlet, a real nice high and it was one of my favorite plants I've grown so far. My 1st SP came out twisted and never made it and my 2nd was real slow and small. I suspected she had pm and culled her early. Still have a couple seeds to pop someday.

:passitleft:
Nice aromas of antique mall from her as well.

Ya eh Ween, can't remember his name now , but the fella who runs Med seeds, told me to start a few and pick the biggest , most vigorous of the 3 and cull the others. Have seen quite a few examples of weirdness in the pupil stuff. Still nice weed, don't get me wrong, just not too stable yet. Be pretty cool if all the seeds turned out like that one. Cheers bud..

Didn't know you could order putang through the mail!?

It's 2019, baby! They'll have drones droppin' it, soon enough. :slide: Call it Fed Ass. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pupil Tangie :laughtwo:

Hey bud...just droppin in to say hi and hope u are well . Cheers eh. :high-five:

Hey bud how's it going? I am doing well. I hope the same goes for you! I have been trying to keep up on your thread, but my subs keep piling up and I try to read them from the bottom up to stay some what current on threads lol! I hope you have a good Friday! :high-five:

Hey bro I started a grape pupil and a pupil Magoo. My grape pupil is growing at turtle speed. Lol

Awesome I cannot wait to see how it comes out! As Duggan said the Star Pupil really vegges SLOOOWWWW. It was one of the reasons I dropped her. That and she always looked unhappy when she got close to root bound. I think if you can fund a PuTang leaning pheno that will increase the vigor quite a bit!

I’ve got some of the PuTang coming in the mail now!

Nice! MMS just won a cup with his PuTang cut! He had a few places that were offering his cut up for sale at one point. I forget who they were though. I think DC Seed Exchange may have been one of them.

Hi Ween, Hi Morgs, Hi GT :ciao: Thanks all for stopping by. It has been super slow here because I have not been growing anything lately. I am going to take a few weeks to a couple months off and get everything reset and just enjoy not having anything going and then get back at it!

I looked around for putang looks like it sold out quickly. I'm a big fan of tangie. It brings good qualities to any mix, IMO. Here's my tangie x kosher kush
Screenshot_20190808-165754.png

Hey Magoo...how many u plan on popping/growing?
They will actually me stored for a while. Shutting my grow down for a bit. Still stocking up on pack that call out to me though. Lol. I have my daughter half the time now and I just can’t risk it right now. Outlaw state and all. We are getting some new laws when our legislators are in session again so hopefully I can figure something out with that. If not I will just have to wait till I can grow somewhere other than my house.

They will actually me stored for a while. Shutting my grow down for a bit. Still stocking up on pack that call out to me though. Lol. I have my daughter half the time now and I just can’t risk it right now. Outlaw state and all. We are getting some new laws when our legislators are in session again so hopefully I can figure something out with that. If not I will just have to wait till I can grow somewhere other than my house.
Offsite growing is a pain in the ass, but it is better than risking losing custody of your little girl!

Looks very nice! All sorts of frost and some nice colors! I ran Orangeade from Symbiotic and it was alright. I would like to run Crocketts Sour tangie at some point. I just always put off buying seeds of it, which looking at my collection is probably for the best!
You should just pull the trigger and run it. Crockett has some amazing strains and they don't jack the price up like some other popular breeders. I'd put Crockett up against any In House strain because they both put out reliable fire. I'm just now sampling Crockett's Sour Cherries (Sour Chem x Cherry Pie) and I can't get enough of it. It is one of the dankest, gassiest plants I've grown or seen. When you grind it up the smell just about makes my eyes water. Sour Tangie has been on my radar for a while too.

Not sure if you all know but Crockett family farms was bought out by DNA. They were already partner's in business. I've grown strains from both of them with great results. I'm a big fan of Crockett and DNA
I didn't know DNA bought him out but I did know they've worked together for years. DNA has sold CFF through their website since I've started growing.

Back
Top Bottom