Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Yeah, they're sure dragging their feet. Hoping for demo this week and if not the next week or there'll be hell to pay!
I hope they get on it bud! I feel like you have been saying next week for months now! I cannot imagine your frustration with the situation. I know I would be thoroughly unimpressed.

Yes, I have been saying that. It's not entirely their fault but mostly, ha. I'll let you know when they finally start.

:passitleft:

...Mornin' fellas... :ciao:...Ween, maybe start an off topic thread on the new house, with pics...I'd follow that...good luck with getting the build underway sooner rather than later...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Yes, I have been saying that. It's not entirely their fault but mostly, ha. I'll let you know when they finally start.

:passitleft:

Lol! I am sure it is mostly them and the town/state. That would be great bud! :passitleft:

...Mornin' fellas... :ciao:...Ween, maybe start an off topic thread on the new house, with pics...I'd follow that...good luck with getting the build underway sooner rather than later...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

That does not sound like a bad idea! Be neat to watch.

Thanks h00k! I'll give it some thought. I guess I'd be a little worried that pics could potentially give too much info and giveaway my location. Maybe I could do it with limited pics or something....?

It should be more legal here soon but even still, I don't want people knowing I'm growing.

Thanks h00k! I'll give it some thought. I guess I'd be a little worried that pics could potentially give too much info and giveaway my location. Maybe I could do it with limited pics or something....?

It should be more legal here soon but even still, I don't want people knowing I'm growing.

I cannot say I blame you bud! i would be the same way.

Back
Top Bottom