Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

It looks like A5 is gonna be a little challenging ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am hoping that she decides to reel herself in. I meant to mention that she is 23 days into 12s at this point....

Yep. That looks like the haze pheno. I don't think I've seen that one yet. ACE gives a good description of all the phenos on their website. With as thin as those leaves are and the length of the nodes, I'd guess that is the haze one.

I will have to look at their site and see what it says. She is more sativa looking than most of the others I have seen. I do have some more height to work with, but would like her to stall within the next foot or so lol.

Just some more pictures. The clones I put in soil are not doing all that well. I think I am going to lose both A5 cuts. I think it may be humidity related. Going from the dome to open pots without being hardened off or something along those lines.I am again thinking about just ditching all the cuts and starting fresh fresh. I do have quite a few seeds I want to pop. I am unsure what I care to do so i will just kinda ride things out and let the cuts make up my mind for now.

A5, I think she may e done stretching. I am close to 4 weeks from flip at this point. I think she may go 12 weeks at least.:

ECP-A:

ECP-B:

Grape Gas:

Donkey Punch:

Every now & then I'll have clones wilt when going from the dome to the tent. If/when that happens, just put the clone back under the humidity dome for a couple/few hours, she'll perk right back up, and try again. It may take a few times in & out of humidity before she stabilizes outside the dome.

Hey Brother! Look forward to seeing what the strains/beans decide for you. :headbanger:

Thanks bud! Good to see you around the forum!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hi Yeti! Nice update :) very fake looking plants you have :ganjamon:

Thanks Amy! Are you going to be starting anything inside any time soon?

I never harden clones off going from the dome to under the lights. If you had roots when they came out of the dome they should take off at some point.
It looks like you have a haze dominate pheno there, she may go a while for sure. All your flowering girls looks to be doing just fine.

Thanks bud! Usually I do not have issues with clones once they come out from under the dome but every once in a while some give me issues. I think a lot of it has to do with the cheap blurple leds I am using in that area. I need to get either a board light built for veg or get some more T5s or even T8s for that area. I get deficiencies under the blurples that I do not get under other lights and I some times think they cause me other issues as well.

Every now & then I'll have clones wilt when going from the dome to the tent. If/when that happens, just put the clone back under the humidity dome for a couple/few hours, she'll perk right back up, and try again. It may take a few times in & out of humidity before she stabilizes outside the dome.

Unfortunately I put them both in one gallon pots that would not fit under the dome. If the second one is still alive I will put a bag over her and use that as a dome for a few days to try and get her to grab the soil.

Great mornin to ya ,..friend a mine... Wat Neiko said bud...looks like you gotta heavy leaning 'Haze' pheno there with your A5....no worriez. She is gonna amaze you with her yield and buzz. Very worth the extra couple/few weeks .
Cheers and enjoy your day Yeti.

Morning Duggs! How is this Monday treating you? I hope things are well. I am very hopeful that she is just as special as the phenos the rest of you have pulled. If for some reason she is not I have one more seed to try!

GInger berry sounds interesting. I do not think I have eaten all that much ginger. I know you had started to to help your stomach. How has that been going?
Hey bud , hope your day was good Yeti,...Ginger is most awesome stuff. I have been shredding my ginger root for smoothies i drink a few times a week.
No stomach issues now,..at all. I keep taking the ginger now for all it's other benefits. I mix the freshly graded root (peeled) in blender with usually grape , or orange juice along with a handful each of blueberries, raspberries and golden berries. The amount of ginger i use is over the top ,..but that's just me...eh....Cheers...u remembered that....:high-five:

Hey bud , hope your day was good Yeti,...Ginger is most awesome stuff. I have been shredding my ginger root for smoothies i drink a few times a week.
No stomach issues now,..at all. I keep taking the ginger now for all it's other benefits. I mix the freshly graded root (peeled) in blender with usually grape , or orange juice along with a handful each of blueberries, raspberries and golden berries. The amount of ginger i use is over the top ,..but that's just me...eh....Cheers...u remembered that....:high-five:
I am glade you are not having stomach issues now bud! That sounds like a decent smoothy recipe you have there. YEah my memory is odd. I remember some of the most random tidbits, but tend to forget things that sone would typically remember lol.

Back
Top Bottom