Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck to ALL nominees.

I got a little package I the mail today,, from winning last month,, I'm very grateful.

Thought I would show off my gear.....

Good luck to ALL!!!

20150815_133613.jpg

Good luck to ALL nominees.

I got a little package I the mail today,, from winning last month,, I'm very grateful.

Thought I would show off my gear.....

Good luck to ALL!!!

20150815_133613.jpg

:high-five: SHAKA Braddah MassMedMan :bravo:

Hugs, thank you and congratulations to all the nominees for promoting cannabis on this awesome community. :hug:

:high-five: SHAKA Braddah MassMedMan :bravo:

Hugs, thank you and congratulations to all the nominees for promoting cannabis on this awesome community. :hug:

Much Love!!

That was a shout out to my Hawaiian brethren.... Miss the islands. The day I retire there I'll be back in heaven.....

Hang Loose, Surfs Up ;)

I choose to vote for Weaselcracker this time round & was a tough choice as there are a lot of nominee's i'd like to vote for !

I found Rico's description of the ol Weasel to be very true & indeed supportive in the many areas of the forums he chooses to post, lending a helping hand :thumb:

Many choices, many good ones. I went with The Nutty Professor because he's helped me and others a lot. He's very creative, makes his own teas and soil and I like that. But, I could have went with others because there are great people in this community who really care about sharing what they know. That's important to me. Keeping what you learn is waste.share the love,, it'll make you better....

Good luck to ALL!!##

Guys i take my hat off , thank you for the votes , it means the world to me just to read the nice comments and the reasons you voted .
I live in a very remote place in N Ireland so being nominated for motm on at least 5 occasions on such a great site is awesome , :thumb:

THANK YOU EVERY BODY

Guys i take my hat off , thank you for the votes , it means the world to me just to read the nice comments and the reasons you voted .
I live in a very remote place in N Ireland so being nominated for motm on at least 5 occasions on such a great site is awesome , :thumb:

THANK YOU EVERY BODY

Hey the Prof is just that a great 420 guy:love:
Helpful friendly funny and informative supportive :thumb:

Wow- what an awesome bunch! Thanks for the nomination it's a honor to be on the list with such illustrious company. Had to give it to Pigeons though, here ya go man. :high-five:

---- I'm voting for Pigeons because he's such a sweet fellow, always positive and good energy, in the way he runs his grow- and everything else, as far as I can tell. He'd give you the shirt off his back. Even if that shirt said 420 on the front.

Making some butter soon..... Thank you 420magazine!!!!!!!

20150819_081456.jpg

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Back
Top Bottom