• TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all the great people within our community here at 420 I wish I could vote more than once :thumb:
I salute each of the nominees for being the thoughtful, knowledgeable and kind people they are to even be nominated.:thanks:
Seriously, I wish that I had the same problem when voting for those that supposedly represent us as a people. Alas, when voting for a politician I usually have to hold my nose.

No seriously, this is not a fair line up. All qualified for MotM! :( Difficult decision....

Their only can be one... sounds like some line from a movie i remember !

Thankfully MMJ does not involve immortal people or in a sense of living well beyond your time, perhaps in sense of skill, knowledge etc & how one helps the community we are immortalized in some form of way.

But hey at least we don't use great big swords etc to do a little bit of prunning :Namaste:

Good luck to ALL nominees.

I got a little package I the mail today,, from winning last month,, I'm very grateful.

Thought I would show off my gear.....

Good luck to ALL!!!

20150815_133613.jpg

All clear brother....

Wow! I just flipped my lid! Folks I have been pretty scarce the last 2 weeks. Here on the farm we have been so stinking busy. With the sudden appearance of summer like heat and rains all of my melons and tomatoes started ripening at the same time. We have been picking and packing from can see to can't see and beyond every day since the beginning of August. Then the trouble hit.....old age caught up with me. I have been tossing melons and carrying water melons, packing and stacking bushels of cucumbers...picking beans...but what do I do? I wrench my back lifting a 5 pound basket of #2 tomatoes! I have been out of commission for the last 4 days barely able to lift my head up and look around. Finally today I started to get some mobility after almost a 4 day continual stone! Ha! Then I don't know about the rest of you but if I am not on here for a few days I miss it! I get back on and lo and behold I am nominated for MOTM again. I am thankful and humbled at the same time this is by far the greatest community of growers on the web! Best of luck in all you grow!

Too close to call, get out and vote people.....

Good luck folks!!

Good luck to ALL nominees.

I got a little package I the mail today,, from winning last month,, I'm very grateful.

Thought I would show off my gear.....

Good luck to ALL!!!

20150815_133613.jpg

Yes!!!

Let's see that t shirt Mr. Pigeons!!! :) :)

Pigeons. What can I say? Beaming over here.

Congratulations, and well deserved. :love: :hug: :love:

What an incredible honor it is to call myself member of the month for this amazing magazine. I want to start out by thanking the other nominees. Each of whom work diligently to create a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone. I've come across each of these members in one way or another and can say that I'm truly blessed to be amongst them. Many of these nominees have helped me get to where I am with my own gardening skills and I can't express how thankful I am.

Just to give a little insight as to how I got here, I joined 420 in December to help spread some knowledge and love. Quickly, I realized I was full of a lot more love then knowledge. I was greeted by a member by the name of BEATO and he, along with a few others, helped guide me through the journaling process and through my first successful harvest... I was hooked.
From that moment on I was continually surrounded by a caring and loving embrace. And ever since I've never felt lost or confused in terms of my garden and my life.

The people here were so amazing that I felt and feel it imperative to greet and help guide others towards the same successful path. This magazine is an crucial tool to gardening marijuana and I would yell it from the mountain tops if it made any difference!
Marijuana saved my life and it's safe to say that 420 Magazine has saved my sanity. I don't Twitter or Facebook or any other of that depressive garbage. I 420 magazine and I couldn't feel more at home. I'm surrounded by supportive and extremely passionate people that poor their hearts and souls into their gardens and there never seizes to be a shortage of those folks willing to help others. It's a beautiful thing.
420 magazine is the epitome of the term "social network."

Thank you everyone who voted for me and the other nominees. Without them this place wouldn't be just so amazing :love:

I look forward to posting pictures of my winnings and I can't wait to show off the t shirt!!

Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom