• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on, folks. Which names do you see active, offering helpful suggestions in people's grow journals and helping people in general - in the other sections of the The Grow Room (How to Grow Marijuana, Frequently Asked Questions, the various areas in the Growers Forums subsection), the many areas of the Medical Marijuana section, who posted useful reviews in the 420 Product Reviews section, who helped out in the 420 International section, or... just about anywhere on the website? Who was an activist for cannabis (or hemp) and/or helped spread education/awareness of same? Who, who, who...

Who helped YOU?

Lots of people are here regularly (some hardly seem to leave, lol). Who stands out, in your eyes? This is YOUR chance to help those who help others! Get those nominations in - send a PM to a staff member.

And then, when the list is published, make sure that you swing back by and VOTE for the person whose actions make them the most deserving to be...
Member of the Month!

And be sure to tell others to do the same thing. No campaigning doesn't mean you cannot spread the word about the contest. Let's have more than 100 (total) votes this time. Most all of us have had some benefit thanks to the voluntary contributions of others, the least we can do is to let them know that we appreciate it.

Long time no see, glad to see you back with :420::Namaste:

Good Luck yall!!!

Bringing some eye candy to this one (the other contests have so much, we need some here...)

NYPDcntrast.JPG

That's today :p I think that's why he was asking

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Dan :)

It was in regards to this answer to Pinky by Welshpony: :ciao: Welshpony. :)

PinkyGreen I believe its the 14th they release the list :)

My post was to be sure that Pinky knew the list is released for voting on the 15th, not the 14th. You can send your candidate suggestions in to the moderators through the 14th. (for those who aren't aware of that)

Hi Dan :)

It was in regards to this answer to Pinky by Welshpony: :ciao: Welshpony. :)

My post was to be sure that Pinky knew the list is released for voting on the 15th, not the 14th. You can send your candidate suggestions in to the moderators through the 14th. (for those who aren't aware of that)

Yep. Today is the 15th. So the nominations and the voting should be up. Pinky was asking why there were no nominations yet.

I'm sure the mods will have it posted up soon.

:thumb: :toke:

Seems like everyone is in such a rush to see them nominations lol. It's OK guys and gals, we still have 15 more days left to determine the winner anyways :) I bet there will be such a great group of nominees again this month! Wishing the best of luck to everyone!

Yep. Today is the 15th. So the nominations and the voting should be up. Pinky was asking why there were no nominations yet.

I'm sure the mods will have it posted up soon.

:thumb: :toke:

Good morning UltraDan!
This is Pinky, so I thought I would clear up what I was asking. I just wanted to know the date they release the candidates so I could vote. My understanding now is that it will be sometime today!

:woohoo:

Seems like everyone is in such a rush to see them nominations lol. It's OK guys and gals, we still have 15 more days left to determine the winner anyways :) I bet there will be such a great group of nominees again this month! Wishing the best of luck to everyone!
The folks who run these contests have lives just like the rest of us and sometimes chit happens and they are not able to meet a dead-line. No biggie! The one great thing about 420 Magazine is there is never a shortage of great people to choose from, what is tough is narrowing it down to just one.
Best of luck to each nominee this month, it is a great honor to even make the list.:circle-of-love:

The folks who run these contests have lives just like the rest of us and sometimes chit happens and they are not able to meet a dead-line. No biggie! The one great thing about 420 Magazine is there is never a shortage of great people to choose from, what is tough is narrowing it down to just one.
Best of luck to each nominee this month, it is a great honor to even make the list.:circle-of-love:
Hey there OG! Haven't seen you around lately. I've been busy with work though. Boo. Lol! Have a good day!!

Back
Top Bottom