420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2024

Thank you guys :) and Nick here's a pic of the figurines that I can pick from.:oops: The wife has quite the collection. She had the evil eye on me the whole time that I handled them. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN6360.JPG

Wife's figurines. :) @NickHardy

Congrats gwhunran and to all the winners.

Thank you guys :) and Nick here's a pic of the figurines that I can pick from.:oops: The wife has quite the collection. She had the evil eye on me the whole time that I handled them. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN6360.JPG

I wouldn't blame her one bit. A brilliant collection! Hummel's too!❤️

Congratulations to
:adore: February's Photo of the Month Winners
:adore:

1st Place - @gwhunran

"Gold"

(Fuel D.OG, Colombian Gold, Golden Tiger & Acapulco Gold)

full

2nd Place - @OGpapa

"420 Strain"

full

3rd Place - @024backwards

Crescendo RBx-1

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
Thank you so much. I am honored to even be considered amongst this group.

DSCN6360.JPG

Make them go away - they can see my soul and no ones seen that in twenty plus years!

😱😱😱😱

🤣

The Lladro ones are pricey too. :oops: It's a bit of a dusting job too.:hmmmm::rolleyes:
I'm familiar with what's up there, the ballerinas are my favorite! I've got a few. You can't touch them tho cuz the lace is too fragile now! I'm sure you've got things on that shelf over 100yrs old easy. It reminds me of my grandmothers pretties. 💜 (Getting me emotional 🙏🥲)

I've never been sensitive to it.:cheesygrinsmiley: I do have some family that's scared of folks in rat costumes though.😎:bong:

Terrified Alan Jr.JPG
In the UK we had Roland Rat who presented children's TV. The NHS takes vaccination really seriously, no one’s scared of men in rat costumes there any more. Public Service broadcasting at its best.

IMG_1873.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom