420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: March 2021

Congratula
The staff poll closed at midnight PST on another close contest. Thank you all so much for your beautiful photo entries, you always make it difficult for us.:high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore:March's Photo of the Month Winners:adore:

1st Place
- @copperrein

1617250813007.png

2nd Place - @Momma’s Kitchen

1617251162535.png

3rd Place - @HashFart

1617261237845.png
Congratulations @copperrein :bravo: Wonderful picture you Rock. Also well done Momma's kitchen and Hashfart . And everyone who entered terrific pics.
Also

I.... whoa. Thank you!

*Insert a long line of happy expletives here*

Way to go, @Momma’s Kitchen and @HashFart :green_heart: :cheer:
I'm just gonna go...tell everyone I know and ploddle about excitedly brb
:battingeyelashes:
Way to go. I'm quite impressed. Nice work. And here I thought you were just a lurker & not really a grower .... lol.
Keep up the good work. ;)

Congrats copper and momma , my inner child is slightly hurt from getting destroyed by 2 lady's hahahha awesome photos , huge shout out to sunny and Homer they had some really awesome photos
Your incredible hash ball should help the pain...I was a little jealous of it. A lot jealous. I was and am feeling very lecherous towards your hash ball.

Way to go. I'm quite impressed. Nice work. And here I thought you were just a lurker & not really a grower .... lol.
Keep up the good work. ;)
<3 Thank you! Nope, growing is my first love. The product, while nice, is second to world of growing these plants for me. The only other community where I've seen people this passionate about plants and nerdy science revolving around plants is the hot pepper world. They can be really catty and cliquey, tho. I love growing <3

Congrats to all the winners. And no, I am not disappointed that for the second month in a row I got the most likes for my photo but again didn't place in the top 3. :thumb:

Congratulations to @copperrein @Momma’s Kitchen @HashFart

The competition is always fierce and the photos are magazine worthy. I never had the caliber of photos to compete with these works of art.

Always impressive to see other's passion for this plant and their skill at photography.

Great job!

Back
Top Bottom