• Budnoob2 - Silver Surfer Haze

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Hosebomber - PO Genetics #4 aka Deep Sleep

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Dyold - Head Band

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck to everyone and :thanks: to everyone for your consideration and votes :cheer:

This plant was all soil and organic fed and measured 6 ft.

:thumb:

Very very nice entries this month. :hookah:

That Black Cream plant was really really dark, would have love to have a bunch of those colas in my garden!

Over all it was very difficult to make a decision on my end, I was torn between Dyold's beautiful nitrogen fade, and Hosebombers organic aquaponic system, something I've never heard about.

I had to go with Hosebomber's organic aquaponic system, it is more like a novel concept, you never actually get to see very many people do it! :thumb:

Good Job everyone for a stellar showcase! :bravo:

This was a 3 dog race to the end, exciting. If I did not place a plant in the contest I would most likely have voted for either PeytonManning or Hosebomber's beast from the fish tank. A most welcomed surprise this morning for sure !

Some details on the girl I submitted. Headband strain from clone. Organic Nutrients = Fox Farms, Soil= Sunshine #4, Container=5 gallon. Topped out at just over 6 ft and weighed in at just over 330 gram's dried. I applied LST, Femming and some super cropping to the select branches to control the height. She was part of my first or second journal if my memory is correct.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

to Sponsors and Members alike for the loots and votes. :rollit:

I never expected to get that many votes, so thank you to everyone who voted. It means a lot to me that you guys liked my first grow, and it'll make me strive harder to be a better grower

This was a 3 dog race to the end, exciting. If I did not place a plant in the contest I would most likely have voted for either PeytonManning or Hosebomber's beast from the fish tank. A most welcomed surprise this morning for sure !

Some details on the girl I submitted. Headband strain from clone. Organic Nutrients = Fox Farms, Soil= Sunshine #4, Container=5 gallon. Topped out at just over 6 ft and weighed in at just over 330 gram's dried. I applied LST, Femming and some super cropping to the select branches to control the height. She was part of my first or second journal if my memory is correct.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

to Sponsors and Members alike for the loots and votes. :rollit:

congrats Man! Great plant!

FF nutes are not 'organic' though. Only the Big Bloom could be considered organic. Does not matter to me, just saying for future reference :)

Back
Top Bottom