• CascadianDank - Blue Dream

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • BBQsKronic - AK-47 x Northern Lights

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I do my love...did I not come racing home with a McRib in hand announcing baby! IT'S BACK!!, and we share ms.cannabis a 3some, remember when we first met and I had to introduce you to my other ladies......nervous I may be rejected for my secret passion.....oh how I shook inside. And the moment I fell in love with you ,you said "they're beautiful!" I knew you we're the girl for me:love::circle-of-love::love:

Sorry for the sappy trip down memory lane guys.....hmmm I'M NOT SORRY!! :thumb:
Oh and I just posted the harvest of precious last night guys (almost black buds) now it's just a clone left but doing well

Say Oooooops up side your head say ooooops up side your head lol :) Well done (in advance BID) :bravo:

Have some +reps Sir :goodjob:

I hope for bids sake he does win with the all the congrats in advance lol
Looks like it's happening my Irish dude :) well done

It's OFFICIAL now BID, so, CONGRATS Dude :Namaste: :bravo:

So it's BigIrishDoode FTW?

YAY! :cheer:

Way to grow, Doode!

:theband::rocker:

holy flaming lightning bolts of thors hammer!! this is so awesome:) im beside myself here with just total awe:trance:,somebody pinch me!! you guys and gals are the flippin best!! :adore:im so honored im doing my happy "urkle" dance :goof::goof: i can not wipe this ear to ear smile off my face and honestly i dont want to! this is the superbowl of growing to me! with so many amazing plants to choose from my "precious" won? ! holy smokin joe ! this just made my year!! im humbled,honored,awed,elated,overjoyed,stupefied and utterly thrilled thru and thru, thank you everyone you really dont know how happy this makes me!! this is my holy grail!! short of winning the cannabis cup does it get any better!? I dont know how ? this is the best online community bar none! :thanks::420::yahoo::thanks::cheesygrinsmiley::adore::partyboy::woohoo::party:

Back
Top Bottom