A New Top LED Panel for Testing

nice pictures, thank you Buck.:high-five:

Thank you Sara! This panel has proven it can veg and bloom well. I look forward to seeing the end result :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buck, yea, great looking pics and the buds look very frosty!
Quick question, what would you say is the usable footprint of this light?
Mine is half the size, so I can deduce from that...
If I remember right, I think you stated you only have the one plant under it?
:thanks:

Hi Buck, yea, great looking pics and the buds look very frosty!
Quick question, what would you say is the usable footprint of this light?
Mine is half the size, so I can deduce from that...
If I remember right, I think you stated you only have the one plant under it?
:thanks:

Well... in veg I was doing real well in a 5 x 4' area with clones out to 6'. In bloom this light could do the 5 x 4' if you have enough height. I only have 1 plant under it now because my other test plant went all male on me so I let this girl take over. It really does not matter how many plants just filling the bloom area with bud sites is the goal.

Thank you John :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Buckshot...I just got one of the 192x3 panels and can see green led's and no whites... are you seeing the same on yours?

They most likely are white, but when your eye's adjust to the red, it makes white light look green. After you have been looking at the light for a few moments, look away at a regular household lightbulb, it will also look green. To confirm if it is your eye's or not, you can take a photo...

Here is my 144x3. When I look at the light my white diode's also look green after my eye's adjust, but the photo confirms they are white.
DSC075661.JPG

Hey Buckshot...I just got one of the 192x3 panels and can see green led's and no whites... are you seeing the same on yours?

See Icemud's reply below :cheesygrinsmiley: I agree

stunning pics mr:bravo:

Thanks BID

They most likely are white, but when your eye's adjust to the red, it makes white light look green. After you have been looking at the light for a few moments, look away at a regular household lightbulb, it will also look green. To confirm if it is your eye's or not, you can take a photo...

Here is my 144x3. When I look at the light my white diode's also look green after my eye's adjust, but the photo confirms they are white.
DSC075661.JPG

I agree!!

DSC075661.JPG

That's interesting... I took a photo but the lights so bright they all look white..... I think its also possible i'm seeing the color of the green circuit board through the diode. Anyway it's what my plants see that matters.

:riskybusiness:

:sorry: I hope it's true that they wait for us at the Golden Bridge.....:love:

Yes, it never gets easier and if they are all waiting I have to get a lot of food!

Sometimes I forget he's gone for a sec. I'll hear something and expect to see him come around the corner... :(

I don't think TopLeD uses green LED it's a trick of the red & blue LED,,,I refuse to get another dog the last 3 really broke my heart I get misty everytime I see her headstone in the backyard (I can see it from my bdrm window) she was like my "dogwife " saw me thru 2 relationships,hardtimes,becoming disabled,she told when it was bedtime,time to eat,time to exercise,and time to cuddle,she was stolen from me by cancer,before I heard of rso,and CBD I'm still devastated 5 years later,I can't do it again.....

I don't think TopLeD uses green LED it's a trick of the red & blue LED,,,I refuse to get another dog the last 3 really broke my heart I get misty everytime I see her headstone in the backyard (I can see it from my bdrm window) she was like my "dogwife " saw me thru 2 relationships,hardtimes,becoming disabled,she told when it was bedtime,time to eat,time to exercise,and time to cuddle,she was stolen from me by cancer,before I heard of rso,and CBD I'm still devastated 5 years later,I can't do it again.....

Somewhere there's a poor dog in a shelter waiting for you to rescue it ... you can go through life without a woman but you've gotta have a dog.

Me too... her name was Alex. It was many years and not my idea to get Cozmo as soon as I saw him he had my heart

Picture of My Dog

Somewhere there's a poor dog in a shelter waiting for you to rescue it ... you can go through life without a woman but you've gotta have a dog.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Quick update folks

BID checked the image below and said she has a ways to go. He suggests 9 weeks...dang that means she still has 3 weeks to go :yikes:

DSC_4983_dp.jpg

:peace:

So folks...

If you have been watching and wondering if this light could do the job from seedling to bud with style wait no more...

DSC_4998_dp.jpg

DSC_4999_dp.jpg

DSC_5001_dp.jpg

DSC_5006_dp.jpg

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom