British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

Happy happy birthday, British, my UK friend....the big 40.....so handsome...so in your prime....with the mrs and the mini....such a proud UK guy that I am blessed to know...rock on dude, you give me hope in the world that love is all we need....thanks....bro...

I'm not sure if I read this right . But imho I find it better to suck air out of the tent/room than blowing it in :) I have only ever grown with negative pressure and I've never had air blown in and only sucked out :)

Yes, using negative air pressure in your grow area allows the heat and scent of growing plants to be controlled better than using positive air pressure

:happy-birthday::party::party::party::party::happy-birthday:

Hello BG,

Just wanted to inquire how much your miniature enjoyed her tea party, wasn't it yesterday?

That's wonderful to hear about the tea party....I remember my b'day parties at her age to this day...down to what I was wearing...important memories for her to have....just terrific

IMAG1282_1.jpg
A quick picture of super lemon haze she is about to come down . She's being flushed

Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm....frosty goodness right there!!!! Delicious! Great job bub!!! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom