Budnoob2's Soil - Kosher Kush - 4-2-2014

Ok, Day 7
Temps are ranging from 77-88F; is this ok or too high?
Humidity is staying between 32 and 36

Spicoli (Silversurfer haze) is coming up nicely and Sybl (kosher kush) is still looking good even though I let a little dust get on sybl.

Sybl:
sybl-day7a.jpg

Spicoli:
spicoli-day2b.jpg

Nice setup. I run exact same 600 cooltube. I could only afford an inline duct buster fan 240 cfm. And it works great! Plants within 6 inches no problem. They run about 49 bucks compared to the big boys which are 440 cfm and up and 200 beans. I use a second plugged into a timer that acts as an aIr intake. It was fun seetting up the locstions of the intake and exhaust. We had to use smoke tonsee the flow :)

Day 10:

Ok, so the rockwool cubes showed up today, after everything has been transplanted, so flux the fluxing fluxers is what I have to say to that (hopefully trichomes and LA can apprecitate this :) ) The good news is that thanks to danknessdude I now have inexpensive ventilation that is keeping my temps in the 79-81F range and humidity in the 41-54 range using the 6" inline fan with 250CFM from home depot for only $29.00! Can't believe the differenence one little fan and some 6" flex and solid duct can make. I also added some carbon filters to both the intake and the exhaust side to limit odor - will see how well that works once we get to flowering. And, since this is an honest journal to track all activity I must admit to almost killing Sybl today by blasting her with the 3rd watering - I stumbled and poured nearly a half gallon on top of her in one fell swoop. Fortunately, I was able to quickly pick her back up and get her into a suitable stance thanks to the amount of perlite in the mix which allowed the water to flow rather quickly. She seems to have recovered quite nicely in the 10 or so hours since I did that this AM. Here are some pics and don't worry about the high of 90+ temp, that was when I was adding the ventilation, now it's in the 79-81 range as noted above:
DSC_01338.JPG

DSC_01348.JPG

DSC_01368.JPG

DSC_01376.JPG

DSC_01388.JPG

As always, feedback and suggestions are more than welcome

:peace:PM

Looking good my friend. I saw water drops on seedling leafs. That's a no no lol Other then that you got grow in high gear now. Nice cover on exhaust. Well its bed time for me. Been up two days straight I am out of here. Happy Growing

Staying the course. Sybl has recovered nicely from the incident and the environment is now dialed in nicely with temps in 79-82 range, humidity in 35-42 range, and PH 7.1 last time I checked. Been sticking to a schedule of 3-4 days between watering, etc. Without further ado:

Here's Syble - Day 13 Veg:
sybl_day13a.jpg

And Here's Spicoli - Day 6 Veg:
spicoli_day6a.jpg

:peace:PM

Looks like Sybl (day 16) is becoming a mutant kush or something, and Spicoli (day 9) is like yooooo duuuuuude

Spicoli (Silver Surfer Haze)
DSC_01576.JPG

DSC_01565.JPG

Syble (KK)
DSC_01645.JPG

DSC_01636.JPG

DSC_01626.JPG

DSC_01614.JPG

DSC_01608.JPG

DSC_01587.JPG

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions! Hope you're all having a great day.

:peace:

Thanks for stopping by BID. I wouldn't mind a high quality mutant at all. I'm in it for the quality and not the quantity but if I can have both without sacrificing the quality in any way then I'm all for it. So if you or anyone else have any other recommendations to attaining highest quality possible I'd greatly appreciate them.

Thanks all! Catching up on the Doc Bud threads now BID, very interesting and looks worth a try - I already raise chickens and have nice compost so I'll see what's worth leveraging to get to high brix. My outdoor compost was still buried and my indoor just started so didn't get to use either for this grow, but soon enough.

for the absolute highest quality i would recommend the high brix method, the easiest way i know of is to get ahold of member docbud and get one of his high brix kits, or you can do what i did and read and research the high brix gardening method and build your own soil teas and foliar sprays, there is nothing like hb bud :rocker:

Have been going through the 155 page thread. I think its time to get a high brix kit

for the absolute highest quality i would recommend the high brix method, the easiest way i know of is to get ahold of member docbud and get one of his high brix kits, or you can do what i did and read and research the high brix gardening method and build your own soil teas and foliar sprays, there is nothing like hb bud :rocker:

I am convinced. I went through Icemud's journal and still going through docmuds. My head hurts, so much to learn but man it is good info.

Indeed, reading up and getting a kit to try for next time. Gonna make sure environment is top notch and soil is cooked properly before starting. Then I'll work on learning the ins and outs of making my own kits so to speak. No, not for resale :)
Already learned that my chix poop and compost piles won't be of much use for HB but once my worm bin gets cranking on the other hand :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom