Donpaul.p's Latest 400 Watt HPS Grow

In reference to post # 989 I've always watered by the weight of the pot. I must have read that somewhere when I first joined this site.
thanks both,
this site truely has got all the best members, them other grow sites will soon lose members as they find their way over here, as long as they dont bring their attitude over and put members down for asking questions then their welcome, but all ive seen on the other grow sites is people slagging each other off and if a new member asks a basic question then they get put down and told they should not waste time asking questions as the answer are on the site, if thats the attitude you give fellow members then we certainly dont need them here,
Amen to that! Ive never been on nor felt the need to visit any other grow site & if they act like that I never will.

Wow. +rep DP for the great response to my question. I really enjoyed all the reading in this journal so far.
I can't PM yet because I'm a new member, but if you don't mind sending me a PM, I'm interested in the link for that video you mentioned about "strain hunters" method during flowering.
:thanks:

DP there's a new member that could probably benefit from your expertise. SHAFT09 He just started a new journal.

hi all, sorry its been a while been having a few problems but all good now,
im a gt5 and cod fan, been for many years, cant wait for the ps4 and ghosts to come out, should be getting it day of release here,
sounds like its going to sell out very quick though, im pretty sure people will be camping outside the shops up to a week before release, i reserved mine and paid it off over the last 12 months.

ill try and find shafts journal and see how he is getting on,

a quick help question for a new grower, seems to be having some sort of problem, not sure if its over watered or lack of N, can anyone jump on this link and have a quick look, he dropped me a pm asking to have a look at his plant as its got a problem, im thinking possibly lack of light, lack of N or over watered,maybe one of you have had the same problem and can offer some advice, ive just requested more info from the grower so hopefully that should be with us in a few minutes
Are my seedlings healthy?

@Light Addict, ill come over and have a look mate, not had any issues with mine, bad genetics can be anything like deformed leaves, odd branching, really slow growth, let me come over your journal and have a look, mine grew ok and grew like crazy, produced really nice bud as well,

Just peeped over at "Are my seedlings healthy?" I'm going to do a complete read as that's should be my next topic of concern. Have you heard anything about the postage yet?

Still workin on it.

Awesome post about watering DP. I have also been letting things dry out as much as possible before watering, and am seeing much faster growth with this method too. I am in flower and have still been letting them go pretty dry, but I am having a hard time because some of the plants are over four foot tall, and close to four foot wide too, so 7gal buckets are way way too small. Putting the lava rocks on top, and burlap on the outside of the pots certainly helped IMHO. But I am doing some different strains now indoor too. This little P4(Pynconning Paraylzer) clone is growing so fast it is crazy, and getting thick so fast. I really hope that my White Diamond OG turns out to be so vigorous too (I already killed one clone named after BAR :( )It is one hell of hobby we have isn't it? Oh I would love to see another pic of those leaves on the WWxSk1 some time, if you are so inclined to post :)

:thanks:

I am glad you will be getting your prizes :thumb:

Hey dp I had a question and was hoping you or someone could help me. I'm running out of nutes and don't wanna buy a whole new set cause I won't be using it right away after I harvest this time and was wondering if I could but just advanced nute big bud to finish my flowering cycle in dwc what do you think. Sorry to comment in your journal with my own problem

Hey dp I had a question and was hoping you or someone could help me. I'm running out of nutes and don't wanna buy a whole new set cause I won't be using it right away after I harvest this time and was wondering if I could but just advanced nute big bud to finish my flowering cycle in dwc what do you think. Sorry to comment in your journal with my own problem
I have Big Bud. It states on the bottle it is to be used only during the first 2 wks of flowering.

Another angle. If you have a good relationship with a local hydro store, you can probably get some samples of your product to bring you to harvest. Mine told me if they don't have them, they can get them, and they'll give it just to keep my business.

I don't think it's like that LA. I believe the reason they had a change of heart was because of our efforts.

Yep Im sure your right my friend and I couldnt be more chuffed for Donpaul, also for you and everyone's efforts that achieved it. All I ask is a little more clarity in the future to stop any misunderstandings ever arising. Ive asked 420 to amend the pize statement clearing up what is truly available to outside US members.
I think that is enough said. Im happy to have been able to help some other great growers out with my stuff !

Sorry for going on Dpaul just thought id put it to bed!

Back
Top Bottom