Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

Thats what you do when you live in Denali National Park for years
..:skeptical: :drool:
Are we talking kashwinta? Kantwishna? (one pf those weird alaskan names i cant remember..) Im jealous.. So very! I spent every weekend of my 1st summer inside the park.

Then I wouldn't be surprised if we have already met or at least past each other at some point. Technically I didn't live IN the park but just outside the entrance in the village in one house and in another I could walk down my dirt road about a block and be in the park backcountry. IT was awesome but dang cold. -50F or so for weeks at a time. Lived up there for a decade.

Much warmer right here in Seattle as I make my way home! Hi everyone from SeaTac Airport!

:thumb:
Bob

Then I wouldn't be surprised if we have already met or at least past each other at some point. Technically I didn't live IN the park but just outside the entrance in the village in one house and in another I could walk down my dirt road about a block and be in the park backcountry. IT was awesome but dang cold. -50F or so for weeks at a time. Lived up there for a decade.

Much warmer right here in Seattle as I make my way home! Hi everyone from SeaTac Airport!

:thumb:
Bob

Howdy from Chicago O'Hare. :ciao:

Hi everyone!

Hows tricks my gardening brothers and sisters? Life couldn't be better over here in the Docs office! Over the last couple weeks while I have been traveling, I have left a bud from each of my flowering girls drying. Last week things were not quite ready and a bit too heady. But THIS week when I returned I had 4 beautiful little prizes awaiting. The white widow x big bud may even be a tad on the late side as I nearly fell asleep while testing.

So now the flower tent looks like this!
FullHarvest.JPG

I really couldn't be happier as this batch of girls didn't get the attention they deserved. Small pots, basic ferts, and lack of attention should have resulted in less but these girls really came through for me. Shall we see them one by one...

First up would be the twins, Female Seeds Lemon Kush #1 pre chop
LemonKush11.JPG

Here she is all cleaned up.
LemonKush1Harvest.JPG

And here is Lemon Kush #2 "Walking Spanish"
LemonKush21.JPG

Ready to hang
LemonKush2Harvest.JPG

And lets look at her close up!
LemonKushBud.JPG

Once more I think,
LemonKushBud2.JPG

The buds are nice and smell incredible. Not as full or hard as the Critical or WWxBB I have to admit though or as covered in white. Really inexpensive seeds, easy to grow and taste great. Not as strong as others but I think this will have a place in my garden again.

On to the White Widow X Big Bud.
WWxBB15.JPG

She really ended up a beautiful girl to my eye. Nice colors and just covered in trics. Not quite the huge harvest on this one but that is more likely the grower than the girl. I am not sure if I would grow it again honestly. It was a freeby and we will see how it cures first I think.
WWxBBHarvest.JPG

WWXBBBud.JPG

And finally the Royal Queen Critical. This was a free seed that I think may have to get purchased in the future. Great looking plant and I bet had I paid her more attention she would have been much better still.
Critical10.JPG

She produced the best of all the plants in wet weight. I don't really measure such things but I could tell just by picking it up. We shall see when the dry weigh in comes around in a week or so.
CriticalHarvest.JPG

And look at the buds.
CriticalBud11.JPG

CriticalBud2.JPG

They are in the dark now relaxing and metamorphosing into beautiful Christmas Bud. It will be fun to see how they cure up as they weren't too bad right outta the gate. As a side note, dang I like scissor hash in a vape. I was flying clear skies while bringing down the girls last night. Took a bit of time but heck was I happy.

Now the new Mars Light has been moved into the veg tent over the journal gals and they get to move into the real limelight.

Time to pop another seed me thinks. Strawberry blue may be the ticket...

:circle-of-love:
Bob

What a lovely harvest at the most wonderful time! Congrats on the xmas buds, bud!:bravo:

I am sure hoping it will be nice and ready by then, a tad early but it should taste much better than the nothing that I had instead!
Liking the snow by the way, need more though.

Many congrats on your bounty my friend! :)

Thanks! I can't wait to get the dry weight and see how it came out. I am quite happy with the bounty no matter what though as I had expected so little from this run. :high-five:

Congrats on the harvest Doc!!

You aren't too far off from a chop at your place either. Those girls look beautiful.

Thanks veinz!

Hello, Doc! Congratulations on your jet setting followed by a great harvest!

Good to be home though with nothing to do but avoid going to take pics and update my journal properly. Thanks for the congrats and for checking out things here. I see you use the Mars reflectors in your grow I may need to mosey on over there and see how you like em.

This journal is threatening to turn into a perpetual thing though. It will be hard to separate things as I go forward if my plan pans out. The 4 girls in veg are tracking 3/1 with 1 going berserk while the other 3 are on a more normal pace growth wise. I think they may all get split up. Then there will be a new seedling joining up soon and when summer arrives it will go straight into outdoor autos.

Anyway, perpetual is what the cool kids are doing right and I smoke a pipe! It follows right?

Bob

Yes perpetual!
Yes, more snow please! Im out of water!

No doubt right? We have no snow still this year. It makes me wonder if we are in for another one like last year. No shoveling at least!

Bob

Beautiful Harvest Bob! That Royal Queen is nice on the eyes for sure. Lovely colors.
You got your Christmas presents to yourself out of the way....what's up next? LOL

Congrats and welcome back home!

Thanks so much! Yep, and wouldn't it be great if we could send out Canna Christmas cheer? I have family in less enlightened corners of the world that would love a tin full of canna butter cookies. MMMM.

I ended up with right at 5 oz dry out of the 4 girls. An interesting point given the recent talk about SCROGs was that the best producer was in fact the only plant not restrained in a cage. Not scientific mind you but interesting.

Here is a final group pic of the old and new.
Harvest_and_Girls.JPG

I think I am going to go taste testing!
Bob

No doubt right? We have no snow still this year. It makes me wonder if we are in for another one like last year. No shoveling at least!

Bob

my only complaint is, i need free water!
otherwise, this is lovely! i very much enjoyed having no 'break up' last spring!

enjoy the taste testing ;)

congrats! keep in mind that every time you cut a plant you stunt it which is why the untrained one may have yielded the most.

my only complaint is, i need free water!
otherwise, this is lovely! i very much enjoyed having no 'break up' last spring!

enjoy the taste testing ;)

Yep, i can't really complain when I don't have to shovel!

Back
Top Bottom