Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

Those buds look nice and solid Doc. What are you hoping to yield?

Thank you Blaze! They are definitely solid and all the top buds are baseball sized. The rest of the buds are golf balls all the way down the stem.

I'm thinking I'll crop at least a pound, but Venom OG is notoriously a low yielder. I can see pulling 2 pounds with a heavy yielding strain.

Gorgeous looking flowers doc :) I see what you mean about dry trimming hehe, man that would be a lot of work doing it wet all at once ;)

You got that right feral. I'm the only worker in my garden and this would be difficult to finish in a night. Dry trimming also does wonders for bag appeal. :thumb:

What's up Doc! Ladies are looking good as hell. Super awesome to see someone else using Autopots, I've used them for a couple of years now, so easy and top results!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Austin,

Welcome to my journal. I wish I'd have been using them for 2 years. I'm a believer man. These things rock.

Are you using LOS or do you use bottled nutes? I've had some folks asking about bottled nutes with the AP system but I don't have any experience with that.

Are you going to start a journal? I'd love to follow along when you do. :Namaste:

I know right! I've been running them with a coco/perlite mix using Canna coco bottled nutes, never had a drama with them. Actually after my second grow I went back to one plant per grow on account of the amazing rate of growth I got using them, and still get same yield with training.
As for the journal, someone didn't make sure they had enough beans in stock... How embarrassing .. However I'm using this opportunity to have a crack at my very first autoflower when they arrive, so watch this space, and thanks for the welcome!

Thanks Austin!

I'm super stoked that they work with nutes. How big of a system do you have? I'm expanding to 8 XL pots with a 25 gallon res. This is in a 5x5 tent.

I invite you to post pictures of your grow here. You are welcome anytime. Check out Bobrown. He just started a really nice grow with AutoPots and his own soil, IPM etc. He grows some real monsters hand watering. Super stoked to see his results. Amazing! That's what's on the horizon.

I ran the four 15litre pots for the first two grows, once I got the hang of things I cut back to two in a 1200x1200mm tent. That was when I was just topping with lst. My last grow was my first try at a scrog, so I went with one girl in a 800mm square tent. Wouldn't read about it, I achieved same yield range of previous grows and in near record time! I cannot rate this system enough! Never understood why they aren't more popular, the few growers I have found on online forums that use them have had tremendous success

A pound is plenty of the good stuff. I can't remember now... have you smoked some of that Venom already?

I ran the four 15litre pots for the first two grows, once I got the hang of things I cut back to two in a 1200x1200mm tent. That was when I was just topping with lst. My last grow was my first try at a scrog, so I went with one girl in a 800mm square tent. Wouldn't read about it, I achieved same yield range of previous grows and in near record time! I cannot rate this system enough! Never understood why they aren't more popular, the few growers I have found on online forums that use them have had tremendous success

Thanks Austin! That is such great info. I've heard that with coco you can achieve giants with this setup. You are welcome here anytime. Please post a couple pics of your setup. I really want to see it.

I have an old friend that want's to start growing two plants in a tent. He's 72 and just had knee surgery. He's going to use the "2 XL pot" "12 gal res system" I'd love to show him the potential. :love:

A pound is plenty of the good stuff. I can't remember now... have you smoked some of that Venom already?

Oh My God Blaze! This sh!t is pure Venom. Based on the taste and effect of the test buds, I'm just psyched. This strain has a lot of potential and I feel like I was robbed because of the herms. I really want to grow this again.

Quick Smoke Report: 7 week buds dried and cured for 1 week.

Smell (8):
Kerosene, fuel, gas, Lemon, funk, earth, doughnuts.

Taste (9.5):
Pure fuel, lemon, CHEM, gassy, sweet, delicious OG taste. The best tasting strain I've smoked since WiFi.

Effect (9):
An immediate sense of relaxation. Every bone and muscle in my body became relaxed and pain free immediately. This affect lasted for at least 3 hours. This strain is great as a pain medicine.

On top of that, the high is so great. I'm comfortably numb but I can actually carry on a conversation. I am typing this as stoned as I get and I can do it coherently. The best part is there is absolutely NO Paranoia. I mean NON what so ever. I can't remember a strain this powerful with no paranoia. I'm going to savor this crop.I've been vaping every day for 6 days and it has not given me even a hint of tolerance build up. I've got a lot of work in front of me to be sure, but I think this is a great strain for OG/Chem lovers.

This has been the easiest grow of my life. I'm going to spare you all my rant on the BudMaster/AutoPot/SoHum system, but I have to say, I've found a very easy and low stress way to grow copious amounts of no hassle organic marijuana and I'm grateful!:circle-of-love:

Awesome deal Doc, glad to here your happy with your meds.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Great write up Doc! I'm going to go and read up on Venom OG. I love researching strains....

Monsters indeed! Smoke report sounds amazing Doc, best part of our labour .
Here's a few snaps of my last girl, due to legality issues I don't take many, sadly...
420-magazine-mobile1730769883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1092158287.jpg
420-magazine-mobile791352390.jpg

First two were a couple of weeks after flip, she vegged for 29 days, last was taken 5 or 6 weeks into flower

Awesome deal Doc, glad to here your happy with your meds.

Cheers

Very Happy MT! It's absolutely killer bud. Taste/smell/bag appeal/high are all top shelf. This would be the $14 dollar a gram dispensary weed here in WA. You're absolutely right about WA. A bunch of sh!t I tell you. In a way I'm grateful for all the back surgeries I've had so I can grow my own. Med patients are the only people who can grow in WA besides state licensed producers.

Great write up Doc! I'm going to go and read up on Venom OG. I love researching strains....

Hey there Blazer! I can't find any finished journals but Leafly has a gigantic section of reviews/smoke reports. I can definitely say by the produce that the pedigree is 100% authentic OG/Chem all the way. Never tried the Poison OG but it tastes a lot like WiFi. What did you find out on your search?

Monsters indeed! Smoke report sounds amazing Doc, best part of our labour .
Here's a few snaps of my last girl, due to legality issues I don't take many, sadly...
420-magazine-mobile1730769883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1092158287.jpg
420-magazine-mobile791352390.jpg

First two were a couple of weeks after flip, she vegged for 29 days, last was taken 5 or 6 weeks into flower

WoW! Thanks for posting those Austin. That's a super cool SCROG. That stalk is unreal. :thanks:

I'm so impressed with this setup it makes me grateful every time I walk into the grow area. Super stoked for my next grow just knowing I've got a dependable system I can take off for a week or two and not have to worry about it.

Excellent Venom report doc! You can grow 'em brother. Load the vaporizer...be right over. Organics seems to be connected to low incidence of paranoia effect...unless the grower happens to be a nervous wreck. :laughtwo: :Namaste:

Hiya Brother Light! Thanks for the kind words. That's really interesting about the Paranoia thing. When I grew with bottled nutes I really did get paranoid, but not much anymore. I also noticed that growing Legally has done wonders for that lol! I also don't smoke anymore just vape and usually 1 hit at a time. So littler doses helps too I think. It would be interesting to do some tests on the subject with the same strains grown using LOS vs Salts. I think it does have a lot to do with regular use and state of mind as well. Lots of factors I think. For me, any strain that doesn't make my heart race is a winner. :love:

Quick Update - Still Growing

Great News! Paul from BudMaster will be sending me another GOD-8 and some new lenses for my GOD 1200 for my next grow. I'm more than excited and can't wait to hang the new lights!

I've also upgraded my AutoPot system to 8 pots and a 25 Gallon Res and secured more SoHum for the next journal. The Autopot and SoHum guys are just really great people. Such great customer service and support. They've been there every step of the way. Now I've got to get cracking some seeds so I can put this system to the test. I've got 2 DK Cheesecakes (regs), 1 CC Sour Diesel (fem) and 1 Dinafem Dinachem (fem). If both of the Cheesecakes end up female, I'll need 4 more plants. Decisions decisions. Man life is rough.

I haven't chopped them yet. They are still pushing white pistols and swelling. They are now done! Huge chop update coming this weekend. Here's where we are today. They only received RO water from the day they were flipped (except I started them on GH CaliMagic - 2 weeks).

20160804_003222.jpg
20160804_003212.jpg
20160804_003202.jpg
20160804_003149.jpg
20160804_003145.jpg
20160804_003140.jpg
20160804_003136.jpg
20160804_003129.jpg
20160804_003125.jpg
20160804_003101.jpg
20160804_003056.jpg
20160804_003047.jpg
20160804_003043.jpg
20160804_003039.jpg
20160804_003034.jpg
20160804_003029.jpg
20160804_003020.jpg
20160804_003010.jpg
20160804_003005.jpg
20160804_003001.jpg
20160804_002954.jpg
20160804_002949.jpg
20160804_002939.jpg
20160804_002935.jpg
20160804_002930.jpg
20160804_002926.jpg
20160804_002920.jpg

Small lower bud lol!
20160728_122338.jpg

Hey doc, what's your back surgery history? In 2012 I wrecked the disc between L5-S1, and had a microdiscectomy two weeks later. Three months later the disc started collapsing and the searing sciatica made me nearly immobilized. Three months of more MRIs and surgeon visits I got fused there via ALIF procedure. Took nearly 3 years for the sciatica to completely go away, but now 4.5 years after fusion I still get a slight flare up in the nerve. Horrifying few years. Only others that have been knifed down there can fathom it.

Back
Top Bottom