Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

Lovely grow Doc. Those flowers have stellar color expression and look quite dense. I'm still not a fan of LED lighting due to cost, but man those plants did well under them this run.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey there Canobud! Every time I see your name it makes me think of Robinson Cano my Mariners second baseman lol!

OK war stories. I broke my back at T6 when I was 27. Made a full recovery without surgery but the complications started appearing in the form of arthritis when I was 32. I wen through a series of epidurals, 4 in all and then ended up with a T6-T7fusion - again a full recovery. About 7 years ago I started having a lot of pain in my left shoulder and arm. It took them 6 years to finally diagnose me with 2 collapsed discs and sciatica in my neck C4-C5-C6. I had those fused in November. There were complications with the surgery and when I woke up from surgery I was paralyzed in all my extremities. I ended up in surgery for another 4 hours and was kept at the hospital for 4 days as my movement slowly returned. I went out in a wheel chair and used a walker for another month. I still have some pain but I'm just now out of the woods and feel like I'm going to be OK. Talk about scary. Wake up paralyzed from spinal surgery and It'll give you a new outlook on life.

Hey there Canobud! Every time I see your name it makes me think of Robinson Cano my Mariners second baseman lol!

OK war stories. I broke my back at T6 when I was 27. Made a full recovery without surgery but the complications started appearing in the form of arthritis when I was 32. I wen through a series of epidurals, 4 in all and then ended up with a T6-T7fusion - again a full recovery. About 7 years ago I started having a lot of pain in my left shoulder and arm. It took them 6 years to finally diagnose me with 2 collapsed discs and sciatica in my neck C4-C5-C6. I had those fused in November. There were complications with the surgery and when I woke up from surgery I was paralyzed in all my extremities. I ended up in surgery for another 4 hours and was kept at the hospital for 4 days as my movement slowly returned. I went out in a wheel chair and used a walker for another month. I still have some pain but I'm just now out of the woods and feel like I'm going to be OK. Talk about scary. Wake up paralyzed from spinal surgery and It'll give you a new outlook on life.

Wow, even worse than mine by an order of magnitude. It's amazing you recovered from such a serious setback. For a while I thought my nerve damage was permanent. Never have been more scared in my life. Good luck to you, bud.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lovely grow Doc. Those flowers have stellar color expression and look quite dense. I'm still not a fan of LED lighting due to cost, but man those plants did well under them this run.

Thanks MT! I hear you on the cost of admission for LEDs. I'm not sure if the long life of LED's like Budmaster (100,000 hours with only 5% degradation) Makes up for the cost, but I bet it's close when you think of all the money that's saved with not having to replace bulbs. I'm not a math guy but I'd love to see the math there.

You hit the nail on the head with the denseness. These buds are solid. Even the fox-tails are hard. All the way down the stem. The way these grew they made perfect avenues for the light to travel down to the dirt. :high-five:

Wow, even worse than mine by an order of magnitude. It's amazing you recovered from such a serious setback. For a while I thought my nerve damage was permanent. Never have been more scared in my life. Good luck to you, bud.

It's a great day to be alive and be able to check the mail my friend! Back pain is indescribable just like you said unless you've been there. Here's to the next decade with no surgeries lol! :love:

Thanks Feral! I'm going to dry trim so all I have to do is take off the fans and wash and hang. I would never attempt to process all 7 plants at once. I'm good for about 4 hours, but after that it's time to lay down and rest lol! I don't know how I used to pull the all nighters and still make it to work the next day :rofl:

Hiya Brother Light! Thanks for the kind words. That's really interesting about the Paranoia thing. When I grew with bottled nutes I really did get paranoid, but not much anymore. I also noticed that growing Legally has done wonders for that lol! I also don't smoke anymore just vape and usually 1 hit at a time. So littler doses helps too I think. It would be interesting to do some tests on the subject with the same strains grown using LOS vs Salts. I think it does have a lot to do with regular use and state of mind as well. Lots of factors I think. For me, any strain that doesn't make my heart race is a winner. :love:

My input re "anxiety/paranoia" w/ organic vs. non-organic is based on my experience & collective info from experienced growers over the years. The "nervous wreck" comment stems from theories of grower influence in Jason King's Cannabible, an older classic book on marijuana strains & info. He absolutely believes growers impact the effects of his/her herb...that our special plant can take on qualities/vibes of its grower. I.e., if 5 skilled growers all grew a single strain, each resulting plant will exhibit characteristics/vibes of its grower. Also, if a single skilled grower grows out 5 different strains, his/her vibes will also be imprinted in each of the 5 different strains/plants. Both theories are very accurate, applicable, & evident in my experience. Mellow, relaxed growers in a good place produce entirely different weed from uptight, anxious growers in not so good states of mind.
:Namaste:

My input re "anxiety/paranoia" w/ organic vs. non-organic is based on my experience & collective info from experienced growers over the years. The "nervous wreck" comment stems from theories of grower influence in Jason King's Cannabible, an older classic book on marijuana strains & info. He absolutely believes growers impact the effects of his/her herb...that our special plant can take on qualities/vibes of its grower. I.e., if 5 skilled growers all grew a single strain, each resulting plant will exhibit characteristics/vibes of its grower. Also, if a single skilled grower grows out 5 different strains, his/her vibes will also be imprinted in each of the 5 different strains/plants. Both theories are very accurate, applicable, & evident in my experience. Mellow, relaxed growers in a good place produce entirely different weed from uptight, anxious growers in not so good states of mind.
:Namaste:

That's so cool BL! And it makes a lot of sense to me. I've had people tell me all my weed has a similar vibe to it. I thought that was due to Organics alone but now I can thank myself too lol! You've always got so much great info and knowledge you blow my mind.

Absolutely gorgeous buds, Brother! +REPS! :welldone:

Thank you Krip! Thanks for the reps bud! Can't wait to chop dry and smoke these up. Should last a couple weeks lol :rofl:

Absolutely beautiful Doc! Some great colours on those buds, and some of them look hard as rocks. I see that hash tip! That has always fascinated me. It's just bleaching from the LED light right?

Hi Blaze!

I've had bleaching from buds being too close to the lights but these are all over 24 inches away. 4 plants showed it early on in bud and note only that 1 bud still has that bleached tip. The other buds seemed to grow out of it. Leaves me scratching my head and I don't know what to think lol.

All the other buds on the plant look normal. I'm stumped.

Yeah, I've seen a few other journals where these hash tips have left seasoned growers scratching their heads. LOL! At least it doesn't seem to do any damage. So all good brother.

Just stopping by to say hello Doc! AWesome looking buds...can't wait to read about the harvest.

Have a great weekend!

Bunch of us twisted folks here lol. I was in the waiting room waiting for my spine surgery (LL discectomy x3), when I met this 75+ y.o. man. He was was seated next to his wife, and was sitting up extra straight, shaking violently and smiling through gritted teeth. I had much of my family there, and by his glances my way, he could tell that I was the one going in, so I struck up one of those nervous conversations that you have with people, when you are in the same uncomfortable situation.

Turns out he's had about 7+ surgeries, is mostly fused, and he's shaking from the pain. I just about shit my pants when I saw the pain in his eyes. Most of us with this type of injury, know this level of pain, even if it's only briefly or semi-chronic. This guy lived his life at that level. His surgical plan was to have a morphine pump installed inside his body, where it could inject meds directly into the spine and nerve trunks. I am forever grateful for meeting him, and walked out of the hospital the same night as my surgery...feeling like a very lucky man. :Namaste:

Yeah, I've seen a few other journals where these hash tips have left seasoned growers scratching their heads. LOL! At least it doesn't seem to do any damage. So all good brother.

It is certainly an odd phenomena Blazer. I'll be sure to consolidate that little blond cluster and vape the sh!t out of it lol! I'll report back on potency. It'll be a fun little brain tease.

Just stopping by to say hello Doc! AWesome looking buds...can't wait to read about the harvest.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks Beavis! Me either, cause it's happening tonight if I can manage it. Been a long day already. Tell Butthead to quit slapping you in the back of the head lol!

OK so that hash tip bit is just trichs that have matted together! A few good growers get this! Its just good growing :)
Cajun has had them lots recently after sharing his mix of essential oils that are used in the US by some growers to produce the topflight/topshelf buds for dispensaries!
So yep not bleaching but lots of trichs on mass :)

Thanks LA! Now I have to go look up Cajun and see what these magical essential oils are all about. I wish he was selling to the dispensaries here because the weed in our dispensaries sucks lol! There's plenty of frost and even stink, but flavor and length of high is pretty bad. Going to go read up on this.

Bunch of us twisted folks here lol. I was in the waiting room waiting for my spine surgery (LL discectomy x3), when I met this 75+ y.o. man. He was was seated next to his wife, and was sitting up extra straight, shaking violently and smiling through gritted teeth. I had much of my family there, and by his glances my way, he could tell that I was the one going in, so I struck up one of those nervous conversations that you have with people, when you are in the same uncomfortable situation.

Turns out he's had about 7+ surgeries, is mostly fused, and he's shaking from the pain. I just about shit my pants when I saw the pain in his eyes. Most of us with this type of injury, know this level of pain, even if it's only briefly or semi-chronic. This guy lived his life at that level. His surgical plan was to have a morphine pump installed inside his body, where it could inject meds directly into the spine and nerve trunks. I am forever grateful for meeting him, and walked out of the hospital the same night as my surgery...feeling like a very lucky man. :Namaste:

Thanks for this Carestaker. I've got a lot of respect for people that don't let pain stop them from living. I'm pretty much a wuss. I sat in my lazyboy for 2 months taking pain pills and feeling sorry for myself. I'm very grateful I can walk and live a fully functional life after all the back troubles. Another reason to high five the Big Guy In The Sky! :high-five:

So, I believe your diffuser could be the issue for bleached tips. If I put a magnified lens under my HPS I'm sure I'd bleach too. Lots of diffuser work in industry now, not all if it good as people want more PAR with less watts.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hi Blaze!

I've had bleaching from buds being too close to the lights but these are all over 24 inches away. 4 plants showed it early on in bud and note only that 1 bud still has that bleached tip. The other buds seemed to grow out of it. Leaves me scratching my head and I don't know what to think lol.

All the other buds on the plant look normal. I'm stumped.

I haven't a clue if any of the following is correct. I just thought it was interesting when I found it. Something about the LED must have the 660 nm red and no 680 nm red. It's all jibber jabber to me but some might also find it enlightening.

PAGE11.jpg
page31.jpg
page21.jpg

Great looking plants as always doc. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom