Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Just had the pleasure of visiting sweetsue and her amazing garden and got a chance to see her 6 foot tall devils carnival in flower which are gorgeous specimens. U should be in for a treat!
420-magazine-mobile1070824262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile380349801.jpg

I think it would be kind of cool to try a grow like Mono does. He tries growing one massive plant to get 1000 grams from one her. Came close last time. But that takes some big time vegging and most growers lack that patience.

I like variety, tho..

a kg is a lot...

Im aiming high!!

:rofl:

Evenin all you ...all you ,...misfits,..ner, de wells, brothas ,..and sistas a mine! The DC's are lookin proper and show two very distinctive phenos. One has leaves , slightly wider , and 'richer' looking. She's in the back pot. The one that's got loads of flowers is the front , right one.These have been 'alternating' for a while now . Anyhow they are still in 'Boot Camp'...pics soon. Thanks for stoppin by gang!
Updates_031.jpg
just a lil somethin from a bunch of grows ,..ago:)
Any guesses?....................:slide::slide:

Re: Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival - With Doc's Gear

Mazar!

POTM winner

Nope...she was one of the MK Ultras. She was in the smaller size of Rootbuilder pots (15gal.) , or at least before i made them 26's.
Oh Nis that Mazar is in the contest again this month. Me and her...we got history..do you remember all that?Anyhow , enjoy the night Nis, Mouser and the rest of ya's...cheers.

Evenin all you ...all you ,...misfits,..ner, de wells, brothas ,..and sistas a mine! The DC's are lookin proper and show two very distinctive phenos. One has leaves , slightly wider , and 'richer' looking. She's in the back pot. The one that's got loads of flowers is the front , right one.These have been 'alternating' for a while now . Anyhow they are still in 'Boot Camp'...pics soon. Thanks for stoppin by gang!
Updates_031.jpg
just a lil somethin from a bunch of grows ,..ago:)
Any guesses?....................:slide::slide:

What's the Nightp.....magazine there on the floor? :hookah:

Whats up Duggan. I was wondering when things liven up here. I was almost going to ask if everything good up there. Thats a gorgeous MK Ultra plant brother!

Back
Top Bottom