Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Congrats on your harvest Duggan. What a monster! This is going to be your first time with a Blueberry strain IIRC? Enjoy, the smell and taste of plain ol' Blueberry is great, so I'm sure you'll enjoy this.

cant wait to hear what you think about it! I hope you get the blueberry taste to come through! Soooo good when cannabis tastes like berries! :thumb:
Yeti ...bin puffin the BT last few nights. I should have kept the two phenos seperated thru the process.One has some bb taste...the other ...no taste at all....pftt! Both have a very nice...mellow buzz...with only a slight bit of racey at onset but i can see how people with pain would enjoy it .im sure i will give updates as a cure takes hold
.cheers bud!

Yeti ...bin puffin the BT last few nights. I should have kept the two phenos seperated thru the process.One has some bb taste...the other ...no taste at all....pftt! Both have a very nice...mellow buzz...with only a slight bit of racey at onset but i can see how people with pain would enjoy it .im sure i will give updates as a cure takes hold
.cheers bud!

I hope as it cures out you get more of the bb taste coming through. I grew a white widow x bb cross for quite a while and it always smelled of bb or forest berries. the best I saw it smell was like sour blueberry yogurt! It was heavenly! :)

.cheers bud!

Interesting. That makes me glad that I kept my two ATF plants separate during harvest. Definitely two different looking phenos. I haven't really sampled them yet, been enjoying the other three strains LOL. I am about to light up some Blueberry right now. Wonder how different your twist is in its high.

:goodjob::love::circle-of-love::cheer::bravo::high-five::420::Namaste::volcano-smiley:
Way to go Duggs!!! So awesome! Love to watch the masters at work. One day Duggs, one day :rofl:
Mrs. J and I are so happy for you!!! That's a shit ton brother and the only thing that would make it better....... LMFAO, wash that bud Bud :rofl:

We will get with a TA in the morning as soon as we find one still in business up here lol. Much love to you and M our friend and another fantastic harvest man.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well:passitleft:

:goodjob::love::circle-of-love::cheer::bravo::high-five::420::Namaste::volcano-smiley:
Way to go Duggs!!! So awesome! Love to watch the masters at work. One day Duggs, one day :rofl:
Mrs. J and I are so happy for you!!! That's a shit ton brother and the only thing that would make it better....... LMFAO, wash that bud Bud :rofl:

We will get with a TA in the morning as soon as we find one still in business up here lol. Much love to you and M our friend and another fantastic harvest man.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well:passitleft:

A very good morning to ya's AB! Good to hear from you this morning. Yes, please get the TA stuff sorted out . All is looking great this yr. for a terrific time! Please let me know asap when you guys are booked OK! Cheers eh!:Namaste::high-five:

I prolly should take a min. to thank all the members who followed this journal of the Blueberry Twists. It was a very fun grow , as usual with all of you watching my back and contributing with questions , laughs and thoughts! I hope ya's all can join me on my next adventure with Canna and Nis's Devils Carnival...which BTW are looking great! They will get transplanted into the big pots , just as soon as I get some free time....got boys this weekend , so that will have to wait till next week some time. Soil is cooked and ready to go . They are drinking lots in the #1's and need water every 3 days now. Can't wait to start LST'ing them! Cheers gang ...have an awesome day would ya's!:circle-of-love:

I prolly should take a min. to thank all the members who followed this journal of the Blueberry Twists. It was a very fun grow , as usual with all of you watching my back and contributing with questions , laughs and thoughts! I hope ya's all can join me on my next adventure with Canna and Nis's Devils Carnival...which BTW are looking great! They will get transplanted into the big pots , just as soon as I get some free time....got boys this weekend , so that will have to wait till next week some time. Soil is cooked and ready to go . They are drinking lots in the #1's and need water every 3 days now. Can't wait to start LST'ing them! Cheers gang ...have an awesome day would ya's!:circle-of-love:
Can't wait to see em Duggs. You know I'll be on that journal like white on rice!

Mr. Duggs! 30 zips! :thumb:

Sorry a little late...been BURIED at work lately.

What a haul dude. Sounds like you like the finished product too which is rockin! :slide:

I'll definitely be tuning into the Carnival grow. BTW still waiting for the BubbleNow's to come back in stock. They said end of July but they're still out.

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom