Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Well, how do stranger?? You good? Bin a while my friend...hope you have been well '7'!
Ween , here's some pics bud!
Top of the day to ya gang...ok , ya's all know how this works...closest guess of the dried weight wins a free Z of this very sweet Devil's Carnival (thanks Canna and Nis!:)). Only one catch...ya gotta come and get it. Those who know me , know i'm not fuggin around, i'm serious OK! My guess would be 20 .5 zips! Just so ya know ,..all the buds are NOT visible in the pics...they're lazy and are laying over other branches etc...OK! Go ahead , take your best guess. I will hold the Z for 30 days , to give the winner time to arrange things . Although this crop suffered with a very heavily EWC'd 3rd run soil , they are really shining thru now,..the resin is unbelievable and should be very , very tasty!
Here they are...one more time...:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_001.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_002.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_004.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_005.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_006.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_007.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_008.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_009.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_010.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_011.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_012.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_013.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_014.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_015.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_016.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_017.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_020.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_019.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_018.jpg

Everyone enjoy the night...cuddle up to a loved one...share a J, bong , or puff...maybe a glass of some nice wine. Cheers all my brothas...and sistas too!:circle-of-love:

That purple just makes me drool. If i guess do I get a oz of that. I'd drive the 20hrs to get there right away for that.

Evening Duggs and gang
Man Duggs, that purple girl is freaking awesome looking. We gotta find a nice purple one to grow out one of these days, tried purple kush but......yea, green as green could be :rofl: don’t want to have to piss around with dropping temps to make it purple either, it’s gotta do it on its own or it’s bull shit purple :rofl:

Having one of your Stella’s right now brother, cheers to ya

Blessed Buds our friend and be well:passitleft:

I think it's awesome that the green pheno has purple hash tips.

I'll say an average of 5.5 zips per plant, so a cool 22 zips would be acceptable.

21.9 oz is my guess.

That was my guess Nis but I'm happy to split the Z with you. DS pulled a price is right bid on us though so it'll have to be over 22 :rofl: :passitleft:

That was my guess Nis but I'm happy to split the Z with you. DS pulled a price is right bid on us though so it'll have to be over 22 :rofl: :passitleft:
Well we have a few zips of our own, so I'll gladly concede to either of you, just thought it was a good guess.

Those damn $1 higher bids will get ya everytime :rofl:

Well we have a few zips of our own, so I'll gladly concede to either of you, just thought it was a good guess.

You're right Nis, DS didn't give himself a good shot with that bid. Either way, I would not be able to collect mostly because of the border between us.

:thumb: 23.2 is the total I'd guess but I can't collect, it's just to cold up north this time of year.:yikes:
These old bones don't hold the heat like they used to. Nice buds you have there:goodjob::Namaste:

Well, how do stranger?? You good? Bin a while my friend...hope you have been well '7'!
Ween , here's some pics bud!
Top of the day to ya gang...ok , ya's all know how this works...closest guess of the dried weight wins a free Z of this very sweet Devil's Carnival (thanks Canna and Nis!:)). Only one catch...ya gotta come and get it. Those who know me , know i'm not fuggin around, i'm serious OK! My guess would be 20 .5 zips! Just so ya know ,..all the buds are NOT visible in the pics...they're lazy and are laying over other branches etc...OK! Go ahead , take your best guess. I will hold the Z for 30 days , to give the winner time to arrange things . Although this crop suffered with a very heavily EWC'd 3rd run soil , they are really shining thru now,..the resin is unbelievable and should be very , very tasty!
Here they are...one more time...:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_001.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_002.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_004.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_005.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_006.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_007.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_008.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_009.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_010.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_011.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_012.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_013.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_014.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_015.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_016.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_017.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_020.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_019.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_018.jpg

Everyone enjoy the night...cuddle up to a loved one...share a J, bong , or puff...maybe a glass of some nice wine. Cheers all my brothas...and sistas too!:circle-of-love:

Those might not be the prettiest girls you have ever grown Duggs, but damn it man they are some sexy little bitches!!! That Purple one looks amazing......I want to do all sorts of things to her!!

I think it's awesome that the green pheno has purple hash tips.

I'll say an average of 5.5 zips per plant, so a cool 22 zips would be acceptable.

Hey Nis, ya,..20 would make me happy tbh. They sure do smell good:)

Ya mon ! it's all about the fun,..i wanna see the whole gang offer up their best guess. Ziggs has been very absent,...i'm not impressed...:)...Thanks for comin outta your cave and visiting my thread too bud...:grinjoint:
Look forward to seeing the 'trough's' up and running,...bug free!:thumb:

You're right Nis, DS didn't give himself a good shot with that bid. Either way, I would not be able to collect mostly because of the border between us.
That line between us is a big fuggin p.i.t.a....I don't like how all the legalization is going either...many reasons.

:thumb: 23.2 is the total I'd guess but I can't collect, it's just to cold up north this time of year.:yikes:
These old bones don't hold the heat like they used to. Nice buds you have there:goodjob::Namaste:
Hey D...know how ya feel ...every winter gets a little harder to deal with. Can't imagine being way the fug up north like ArcticBowl...(D and J)...too much cold,..too much snow,..not enough sun,..or warmth!
Anyhow D ,..good guess sir! I'l mark ya down.:)

Those might not be the prettiest girls you have ever grown Duggs, but damn it man they are some sexy little bitches!!! That Purple one looks amazing......I want to do all sorts of things to her!!
Ya ,..i just stuck my nose up to her a few min's. ago ...she smells like skunky perfume..LMAO!Cheers bud!:high-five:

Have a great night everyone..:Namaste:

I keep trying to smell them through my phone. No luck . Have a great night duggs and stay warm. D and I are getting some serious snow today 6 inches easy and it's still coming....

I keep trying to smell them through my phone. No luck . Have a great night duggs and stay warm. D and I are getting some serious snow today 6 inches easy and it's still coming....

Evenin to ya Dabb's....ya eh, staying warm is a priority for sure! You say 6 inches .....my blower is ready to go..need a new shovel though.
Will be busy this weekend with harvesting , boy's hockey, my hockey , leaves to rake ffs. Too busy eh! Bahh! Oh, almost forgot it's supposed to be Mare and i's weekend , no boys.Oh well..
Have a great night .:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom