Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

A big warm hello everyone! I decided to start another journal for my Blueberry Twists from Gorilla Seeds. Sherry, from Gorilla was kind enough to send me some to try out! The last crop of Double Berry's broke all my GR records , so lets see what i can do with this strain. It's supposed to grow tall, so i'm already shakin...scared...whoooo!:)
All the parameters are the same this time gang...you all know that , so i'm not gonna repeat all the same stuff OK...thanks. If ya's wanna know those particulars , just check out the start of the last DB journal, nothing has changed!
I would like to extend an invitation out to all my followers , friends and 'the gang'. I know some of you don't post , and only like to visit and check out the comments , pics etc. Please don't be shy , i wanna encourage new members to get off their butts and start growing this marvelous plant we all love so much! Any questions will be answered , just as soon as i get em...if i know the answer , of course...:tokin:
Everyone around these parts know i grow for yield, taste and potency in my lil bloom room...that doesn't mean i'm not about quality too! It's just that growing with Doc Buds gear allows me to concentrate on the yield instead of worrying all the time about the health and condition of the plants...there are NO worry's ,..that's why so many of us are having so much fun growing these days , cuz Doc's 'kit' is the shiz...!
any how , enjoy the ride along with these Blueberry Twists, supposed to be some real tasty produce. Cheers gang!

Sup duggan following. Along to take notes for when I make the switch . Good ol suntana dropped you a shout out in my journal bro so I want to growing weed to be as easy as possible indoor I don't.l mind having fun..

So I'm tagging along for a lot of reading and liking but thanks for having me and welcoming me .. ...

A very good morning to everyone! Crop is hanging and drying nicely. I expect to get to the next phase on Tues. That will be 4 days , so, it will be reevaluated then. This strain does NOT have any 'dankness' to it while drying...just sweet berry ...:cheer::cheer::high-five:

Have a great Sunday gang!:circle-of-love:

Given the size of those Nugz...I wouldn't be surprised if a couple more days is required...Another GREAT job Brotha!!...:high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...Sherry is so great to deal with!...a great ambassador for Cannabis Seeds direct from Gorilla Seeds!!:cheer:

Congrats on the harvest, Duggs...to go on vacation and still get all that tells me loads about your skills....my hero......:adore:

Excellent!...Fun night...Got a parcel from Doug today...https://www.smokingoutlet.net...Unique in hand pipes, this elegant piece incorporates a masterfully twisted black glass that coil winds its way through the chamber of refrigeratable gel for maximum surface interaction and heat exchange....cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

P1060473.JPG

Top of the evenin to all my 'brothas.....and sistas....:circle-of-love: I've been very busy lately and have not been able to respond to some posts , properly! Anyhow on to more harvest poop!
Well, i'm done! 4 hours of fun!:thumb: Cutting the buds off the branches , weighing ,..and jaring ..along with getting the numbers , is always fun for me. Only happens three times a yr. , so it's a pretty big deal around these parts...:Namaste:
Got a few pics of the Devils Carnival too. Just put them under the Budmaster 2 , 675 XG for a schedule of 16/8 . as this is my new veg. photo period from about three grows ago. I found NO difference in vigor or overall growth , cutting the day down to 16 hrs. It's a no brainer for me to do it that way!
I really wanna thank everyone for their support , humor and laughs!:) along the way. These BT's were fun to grow with ya'l here to share it with me. Thank you gang....:love:
Oh ya ,..Ziggs....did ya notice what i have in my kitchen now??? Love it...:thumb:
OK, for some pics of things. Just as soon as i can, the plastic things will be upgraded to jars...( poor planning Dugg's)...:tokin:
OK,....drum roll please>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:rofl::rofl:
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_001.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_003.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_004.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_005.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_006.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_007.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_008.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_010.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_011.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_012.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_013.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_014.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_015.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_016.jpg
XXblueberry_twist_harvest_Finish_numbers_018.jpg

Who is closest to 29.7 ounces?? Congrats to you , whoever you are. You have just won an ounce of Blueberry Twist. You may only claim your prize in person within 60 days. (can only guarantee till then...:rofl:) I'l check here in the morning...it's way past my bedtime:) Very happy with the final number and the buds are nice! More on them later. Will be starting up the new Devils Carnival journal within the next few days. Have an awesome night gang! :circle-of-love:

Hi Duggan, I tagged along for the end of this grow, hope that's cool. I enjoyed the eye candy and the joy you shared around the grow & harvest.
Looking forward to the next one .

Does anyone know how to undo an accidental 'thank' or 'like' when on an iPhone?
I accidentally touched the 'thank' icon on the post above and can't into it,. (There is nothing wrong with the post course - lucky SeaweedFarms - it just had nothing to do with me so you'd wonder why I thanked you for it!)

Back
Top Bottom