Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Hey gang.....not much time now cuz at work....will reply properly from PC later tonight.
Just wanted to say one thing about all the bad leaves this crop had....lemmy tell ya's...they did NOT wanna pull off those plants.They were still feeding the plant ...right up to the end and they(the plants) were not done needing them yet.You would think they woulda pulled off very easily , by the look of them....no sir...it's just like the plant was tellin me to leave my leaves alone....i,m not done with them yet!!! Just sayin gang....pretty cool...i thought!

You got some real pretty colors Duggan. :high-five: My own is the most fragrant chemovar in my jars. I'll be interested in what you think about yours when they've been cured a wee bit.

I don't find the yields to be extraordinary at all, but the potency of my green pheno is off the charts. May yours be more potent. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Top of the day to ya Sue...I'm enjoying all this member experience with Canna and Nis's creation,..pretty cool. Still haven't tried it yet but it sure smells sweet. Interesting when i was trimming the other night,..here i am trimmin the purple one first,...very nice smells , i'm thinkin,...then i get to the green ones, now they smell nice...:tokin: much stronger , sweeter ...:).. can't wait to try em both.
Yes, as mentioned by a few of us, the yield will be slightly lower,...but the quality will make up for it.:)Thanks for stoppin by Sue...cheers.:high-five::passitleft:

Looks like you have a decent sized haul there duggs. It isn't the largest of yielders but it doesn't take much to get where you want to be.

I am hoping that in 6 months it'll be close to being a stable strain. Tempted to keep a green pheno and a purple pheno seperate in the breeding so we can have 2 varieties.

Thanks again for giving this a run and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

:passitleft:
Just wanna say ,..right off, that , i owe ya my friend. This crop is special . I get to try two strains i've heard a lot about with the Carnival and Dark Devil Auto. I know everyone likes the look of the purple pheno,..me too:) but the green one made way more resin and had more , bigger smells...:tokin: When i felt them hanging this morning , i figured they would be good to finish up tonight ,...nope, not dry enough yet, tomorrow night is going to be perfect. That's when i'm gonna get at it ,...again. Suspect it will take me 2.5 -3 hrs. I'l give her a good test drive as i'm workin with it..:surf:cheers Nis.:high-five:

theres a song by atlantic rhythm section called imaginary lover!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Stickey ,...smilin my brotha...:grinjoint:

Hey Nis! That would be awesome if you could do that, I'd like to try both someday.

Congrats on the really fine harvest Duggan! Glad you were able to bring em back from the brink. If that purple one retains its colors once dry, I think you have a serious contender for NOTM just on the beautiful colors alone. Looking forward to smoke reports on both.

:passitleft:
Hey Ween,.your girls are looking much better eh...:thumb: Glad to hear bud....:bravo:.

Everyone have a great night with your people....:Namaste:

Great evenin to ya's all!. Just sittin down after anoither long harvest session. been pretty busy since about 5:30.
Took a few pics of the night....took the green pheno on a rest drive...Nis...!!...Canna , please don't stop your work with the DC!!.
The nice flavor right off the sticks was impressive,...with even a short cure of a few months , it will be splendid! The effect hit me fast after work with a glass of wine. i was getting lost in my own kitchen.....:wood:
For me this is happy weed,...it's just a lot of fun. You were right Nis,..it doesn't take much ..FFS mon...yeepa , yeepa.:surf: She's got some nice Sativa in her genes...The yield this crop was very low but i still have some BT left , so i'm OK! A friend showed up tonight and took 4 zipps off my hands,,....desperately needed for Christmas.
Anyhow gang , here are the pics...then the numbers:high-five:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_001.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_002.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_003.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_004.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_005.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_006.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_007.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_009.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_010.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_011.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_012.jpg

Yup! We have a winner....Neiko ,...my brotha,...you are the winner with a guess of 18Z's. Final weight is 18.65 Z's. Next closest guess was Yeti , at 19.5. Very clever guess my friend ,..Neiko ,..the winner. What a hoot bud...go figure..LMAO!

I'm bagged....have a great night gang....:circle-of-love:

Great evenin to ya's all!. Just sittin down after anoither long harvest session. been pretty busy since about 5:30.
Took a few pics of the night....took the green pheno on a rest drive...Nis...!!...Canna , please don't stop your work with the DC!!.
The nice flavor right off the sticks was impressive,...with even a short cure of a few months , it will be splendid! The effect hit me fast after work with a glass of wine. i was getting lost in my own kitchen.....:wood:
For me this is happy weed,...it's just a lot of fun. You were right Nis,..it doesn't take much ..FFS mon...yeepa , yeepa.:surf: She's got some nice Sativa in her genes...The yield this crop was very low but i still have some BT left , so i'm OK! A friend showed up tonight and took 4 zipps off my hands,,....desperately needed for Christmas.

Yup! We have a winner....Neiko ,...my brotha,...you are the winner with a guess of 18Z's. Final weight is 18.65 Z's. Next closest guess was Yeti , at 19.5. Very clever guess my friend ,..Neiko ,..the winner. What a hoot bud...go figure..LMAO!

Congrats again Duggan! I'll buys some DC when it goes on the market!

:party::ganjamon:

Ha! I guess I'm making a road trip!

Ok at least I know I did all I could with mine. I just took my yield and adjusted for the amount of soil. At least the yield is consistent from grower to grower. I felt it was on the low end of acceptable. The next one I do will veg a little longer. The smoke is top shelf which makes up for the lower yield.

Good morning gang
! Even though the yield was low , im still very happy....like a few have said...the top shelf quality makes up for it!
I would grow this strain again...for sure! Gonna close this journal soon and start up the next one for the two Star Pupils and two Black Cherry Punch.....gotta get back on my PC later tonight!
Everyone have a great day!

Congrats Neiko!! Great guess.....wish you were wrong and my guess of 25 ounces would have been correct, not for me ego.....but for Duggs wallet!! LOL

Yield shhmield! You have some top top shelf purps duggs!! Congrats bud on the successful harvest and beautiful buds. Look forward to watching your next grow from the start. What strains are in the line up??

:party::ganjamon:

Ha! I guess I'm making a road trip!

Ok at least I know I did all I could with mine. I just took my yield and adjusted for the amount of soil. At least the yield is consistent from grower to grower. I felt it was on the low end of acceptable. The next one I do will veg a little longer. The smoke is top shelf which makes up for the lower yield.

Road trip!!!!

Yield shhmield! You have some top top shelf purps duggs!! Congrats bud on the successful harvest and beautiful buds. Look forward to watching your next grow from the start. What strains are in the line up??
Hey Dabbs....thanks bud!
Next four plants are doing well btw! They are Star Pupils and Black Cherry Punch(thanks again Neiko).
Will be starting a journal for them very shortly!cheers eh!

Back
Top Bottom