Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Morning Duggs....I'm going to take a shot at a guess this time...and I will come to collect! :)

Let's see, mine gave me just about 3 zips in a 10 gallon...so, you got 2 in 26 gallons twice, I'll go 18 zips!
Good morning Neiko!
Yes...your guess is a good one.These DC's don't look like big yielders but have some very heavy looking colas so i dunno....still hoping for at least 20.You comin up to grab it if ya win....so awesome:)Like the song
..."Tonights the night"...chop..chop...

Hey there Cannanewb. Wouldnt it be awesome...know what ya mean though bud!Sometimes with a good long proper cure we can coax those smells out in flavor but not always!Thats why we are all hunting for that elusive best of both worlds strain.Some find it...some are still looking...example..Docs Lemon Paki!
Cheers to ya sir!
Have a great weekend....im chopping to ight ...so will be very busy.....doing it by myself this time....yikes!

21 was a good shot buck . So I'll take 22! Knock an dead duggs!!!

21 was a good shot buck ��. So I'll take 22! Knock an dead duggs!!!

Mornin Dabbs...ya better make another guess bud,...Nis and Ween both took 22 zips!Cheers

Well gang....wow...doing this by self is NOT good! I started at 5:45 and finished up at 2 AM! Over 8 hrs of it ...i'm done...it
s 9:30 and i'm up , but not well rested, tired as you can imagine. it was A LOT of work ! Bahhh..not a big fan of trimming...oh , i said already...a bunch a times..:)
Here is the list of guesses this round gang!
Stank.....25
Buck .....21
Hook......21.6
Neiko......18
Ween......22
Sticky ....24
jgrowlove.23.5
Yeti.........19.5
Scotia......21.9
jerm119....26
Cannanewb..19.9
Nismo ......22
Dynamo1...23.2
Dabber(Dabbs)..22
Arctic Bowl ( D and J).19
Mr. Amazin...20.7.........................Please note....there is still time to get your final guesses in . Crop will be drying for about 5 days, then will get trimmed off the branches and weighed , then jarred!

I wanna take a moment and thank all of you for making my journal a success and for Canna and Nis for gifting me these fem seeds of their Devils Carnival. Although i had a problem with my 3rd. run soil (my fault) this crop looks and smells delicious! Thank you all so very much for contributing in your own way with jokes , questions and banter...it was a lot of fun gang. You are ALL my brothas! ....oh ,..and sista's too!:)
Some pics of last night....enjoy gang!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_021.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_022.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_023.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_024.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_025.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_026.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_027.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_028.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_029.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_030.jpg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_031.jpg