Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival

Congrats Neiko!! Great guess.....wish you were wrong and my guess of 25 ounces would have been correct, not for me ego.....but for Duggs wallet!! LOL
Stank....ya mon....this yield was very low for my GR but as ive said...i still have a bunch of Blueberry Twist left ...so i will be ok!
Thank you so much for joining along in this journal....please come get on board with the next one.Il let ya's all know when that happens.Everyone who joined in with this one was great and as usual helped along the way with advise...jokes...and info....your all my brothas..and sistas!.my gang! Thank you all!
Road trip!!!!

Some fine looking bud Duggan. Know you weren't happy with the plants but some of your prettiest flowers. :Namaste:
Thanks BL...appreciate your input .Ya...these were not fun to see them suffer in this soil this run!! Totally my fault for overloading it with ewc''s..stems , leaves and roots....Way too much organic matter in this 3rd run DBHBB soil.I'm really looking forward to getting back to 1st run.
The two strains I've chosen are pretty special..in their own right....should be a fun grow! cheers bud!

Thanks BL...appreciate your input .Ya...these were not fun to see them suffer in this soil this run!! Totally my fault for overloading it with ewc''s..stems , leaves and roots....Way too much organic matter in this 3rd run DBHBB soil.I'm really looking forward to getting back to 1st run.
The two strains I've chosen are pretty special..in their own right....should be a fun grow! cheers bud!

New soil, new year, new harvest....you'll be back on your game before long, better than ever.

Hey brother duggan. Thanks for the offer in the other journal for help, the link to my journal is in my signature. I have greytail and greenyeti following and are a big help too! I'll post a couple pics here of my problems and give brief run down. All new growth is coming in very light and yellowish, hard to tell with pics. Fans are all fading, RH is in the 40's I'm fixing that as we speak. I just gave my first GE and brix a day before that.
EC2968A6-684A-4A24-8C9B-DFE78C1CA89F.jpeg
A47DB4A5-D113-41B1-AD98-9D3AC3C77A2C.jpeg
33A2E566-D470-49E6-B7D9-5208710B0FA5.jpeg
2DBB1CC3-C475-4564-8121-B4EAF40E10C4.jpeg
002CDD72-6BE1-4B1B-BE16-762CB10503D7.jpeg

Hey brother duggan. Thanks for the offer in the other journal for help, the link to my journal is in my signature. I have greytail and greenyeti following and are a big help too! I'll post a couple pics here of my problems and give brief run down. All new growth is coming in very light and yellowish, hard to tell with pics. Fans are all fading, RH is in the 40's I'm fixing that as we speak. I just gave my first GE and brix a day before that.
Good morning CC. Your plants look like they are ready for a transplant to bigger pots! If they were mine...i would waste no time in doing that! You will see them really take off once they have more/fresh dirt to play in.Don't worry about well developed roots...your plants have them!
Time to move on bud....get them into bigger pots Ok!
Cheers bud....have a great day.
I see Gray is here too...he's all ya need....mucho experience and mucho smarts!!

Good morning CC. Your plants look like they are ready for a transplant to bigger pots! If they were mine...i would waste no time in doing that! You will see them really take off once they have more/fresh dirt to play in.Don't worry about well developed roots...your plants have them!
Time to move on bud....get them into bigger pots Ok!
Cheers bud....have a great day.
I see Gray is here too...he's all ya need....mucho experience and mucho smarts!!

Grey has been big help, he also recommended to upcan, so now I have a project for tomorrow. They will be going in my flower tent when I upcan, not sure if they are ready for flowering yet, is it OK to veg 2 more weeks under 1000 watt hps? I know it can be done I just have never done it

Ehhhhh Dooogs, man, I feel like I don't have much to chat about these days. I just sit in the shadows and scroll the 420 pages. Nice haul bud, even if you were a little shorter than you would have liked, lol we all think that way. Funny how that works huh lol

Duggan Does C&N's Devils Carnival - With Doc's Gear

Just a quick question for ya... have you also been giving Transplant drenches? Should be like: Transplant drench with tea, water with 1/4 Tp, Growth Energy with tea, water with 1/4 transplant, repeat....

Also: did you start this cycle mentioned above with your first watering after the pots dried out? Can start with a lighter drench and increase amount as they get bigger...

Thanks 7...nice to see you!
Are you doing ok...?

Yessirrr, I'm good!! I was a little cranky for my birthday weekend; I have some..... Shitty friends lol. I was trying to find a better adjective but I couldn't think of one lol. How've you been brotha??

Yessirrr, I'm good!! I was a little cranky for my birthday weekend; I have some..... Shitty friends lol. I was trying to find a better adjective but I couldn't think of one lol. How've you been brotha??
Yup....know just how you feel.
I'm having a rough day....my teenager is going down a road i warned him about and i can't do a bloody thing about it ....why...cuz teenagers know everything....Its a very sad day at Duggans.

I know you aren't American Duggs and you guys had your Thanksgiving last month, but I wanted to drop in and wish the sentiments regardless. I am thankful to have found a home here at this wonderful forum and to have met you wonderful people. For you fellow Americans, stuff yourself and enjoy a heaping bowl of your best herb for dessert!! For everyone else.....hell do the same!! Enjoy a meal with your loved ones and some great smoke for dessert!!

Hey all, hope ya's all had a groovin day:) Im off to start my new journal. It's gonna start with a 'D'...:rofl:
FFS's ...pissin,..just gave the purple people eater a drive.:cool: Different flavor, same great buzz, very positive one. Had a very bad day with family shit...this purple DC is just what i need...gets me outta that rut..
Anyhow, now's a great time to thank all of you,..you know who you are :passitleft:..for dropping in now and then, or just hanging around , sort of...:tokin:..I 'm very fortunate to know:)) ) so many of you and enjoy all your input , humor and that learning stuff too. This journal was fun ,..thank you gang!:Namaste:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom